Thread: Daken Talk

Default Daken Talk

I suppose there's already an old thread on this but I'm shitty mobile. anyway I enjoyed the series, runaways, drug addiction and a final blast to go out with. it wasn't VERY good, but I felt it was worth :reading. do you think this is another ploy for him to appear dead? I wouldn't be surprised

so are you glad he's gone? Marvel prolly felt it was too many people with claws since Sa sabretooth returning
    Thing of the naow: Please let Scott Summer die in AVX

I don't like Daken one bit. However since you're a fan of such a character, I do hope Marvel uses him in the future for your entertainment.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

I don't know. I mean, the ending was awesome! It was basically a thesis on superheroes and their role in a story. It was brilliant. I think Daken worked a lot better when it was clear that his badassness was mostly in his head. It worked a lot better than the idea being stuffed down our throats.

He's made appearances in Wolverine and Deadpool after his death issue, although when a comic is sold doesn't necessarily determine when it happened in the MU.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.