Page 82 of 334 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5003
  1. #1216
    King of Pain Royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Zombietown USA
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared H. View Post
    My Dad(who's apparently still up at this late hour) just texted me to remind me that I need to make surei clean at the lint trap on the dryer between loads.



    Seriously, Dad? Seriously?
    Seriously! That shit catches on fire!
    Last Son of Detroit

    WRTA / Twitter
    / Bijou In Midnight Blue

  2. #1217
    Nyah! Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kalamazoo MI/Millennium City MI
    Posts
    33,352

    Default

    Did he remind you that you should wipe your ass after pooping, too, Jared? Because that's an important thing. Sheesh.
    'Dox out.

    "But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

    "Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

    "And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega


    Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

  3. #1218
    Professional Scalliwag thehod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, England
    Posts
    10,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared H. View Post
    So happy to finally have a washer and dryer. Soooooo much easier than using a laundromat.
    I'm so glad summer is finally around the corner, because I can stop using the dryer and hang the clothes in the garden to dry and save myself a freaking fortune.
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

  4. #1219
    Rita's Rincewind Jared H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    This isn't church camp!
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Did he remind you that you should wipe your ass after pooping, too, Jared? Because that's an important thing. Sheesh.
    WHY DiDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

    AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

    Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

  5. #1220
    Rita's Rincewind Jared H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    This isn't church camp!
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Seriously! That shit catches on fire!
    So I've heard. But

    1) I was the kid in charge of laundry growing up.
    2) I do quite a bit of laundry at work.
    3) I may be on the spectrum, but I'm also in friggin Mensa.

    It was kinda flabbergasted, really.
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

    AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

    Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

  6. #1221
    Rita's Rincewind Jared H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    This isn't church camp!
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    I'm so glad summer is finally around the corner, because I can stop using the dryer and hang the clothes in the garden to dry and save myself a freaking fortune.
    The old apartment we just moved from had us use prepaid laundry cards on machines at the complex. $1.50 per load, and often the dryer would not dry the first time around.

    Doing the laundry with our own dryer will save us a bundle comparatively, methinks.
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

    AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

    Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

  7. #1222
    Professional Scalliwag thehod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, England
    Posts
    10,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared H. View Post
    The old apartment we just moved from had us use prepaid laundry cards on machines at the complex. $1.50 per load, and often the dryer would not dry the first time around.

    Doing the laundry with our own dryer will save us a bundle comparatively, methinks.
    Oh sure, on that basis you're saving money.

    If you've got somewhere to hang them though, we'll nothing is cheaper than free air.

    I remember the first winter we had our dryer. It beat hanging clothes on radiators all over the house, but fuck, that first electricity bill was a killer.
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

  8. #1223
    Nyah! Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kalamazoo MI/Millennium City MI
    Posts
    33,352

    Default

    Gas dryers are more cost efficient, but yes, nothing is cheaper than free.
    'Dox out.

    "But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

    "Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

    "And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega


    Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

  9. #1224

    Default

    Linux is the best thing ever come up with ever.

    Also, this person I know made this. I liked sparklers and the smokey lights.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIoq4Tx8yAI
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

  10. #1225
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Linux is the best thing ever come up with ever.

    Also, this person I know made this. I liked sparklers and the smokey lights.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIoq4Tx8yAI
    That's pretty cool.

  11. #1226
    Be Right Back... Spike-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Just above Tasmania
    Posts
    34,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Linux is the best thing ever come up with ever.
    What distro are you using? I'm sticking with Mint 11 until I have time to mess around and try and find something better. I'm sick of Ubuntu treating me like I'm an idiot who's never used a computer.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

  12. #1227
    Be Right Back... Spike-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Just above Tasmania
    Posts
    34,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    Oh sure, on that basis you're saving money.

    If you've got somewhere to hang them though, we'll nothing is cheaper than free air.
    And clothes dried in fresh air and sunlight smell better. There's nothing like drying yourself with a towel fresh off the line.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

  13. #1228
    They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    31,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    There's nothing like drying yourself with a towel fresh off the line.
    How about having a muscular attractive man-servant drying yourself off with a towel fresh off the line?

    No?
    Maybe it's just me.
    My blog.

    We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

    Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

  14. #1229
    Cat smells like fish StoneGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    How about having a muscular attractive man-servant drying yourself off with a towel fresh off the line?

    No?
    Maybe it's just me.
    Now I have this weird image of Ted DiBiase and Virgil.
    The Punisher: I’m going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pants™ Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and you’ll die screaming! And I’ll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

    Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

    In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

    Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

  15. #1230
    Were You There? Michael P's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    31,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guapo Méndez View Post
    If you need a beta-reader, give me a ring.
    Rest assured, CBR will know when it's beta time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared H. View Post
    My Dad(who's apparently still up at this late hour) just texted me to remind me that I need to make surei clean at the lint trap on the dryer between loads.



    Seriously, Dad? Seriously?
    Is your dad my mom?
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •