Page 134 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5003

Okay, something weird is going on.

My home Internet setup is like this: The cable modem my ISP gave me is connected to a router. The router has cables running to my computer and my roommate's.

If I try to run a cable directly from my computer to the cable modem, I get a "connected to the Internet, but no Internet access" error. On the other hand, if I unplug the cable modem from the router, I can still connect just fine.

What's going on here?
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Witchcraft.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by Donald M. View Post
    Totally, I can't wait not to go see that movie. I also can't wait not to buy the DVD.
    Let's make the same movie three times!
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Donald M. View Post
    Totally, I can't wait to go see that movie. I also can't wait to buy the DVD.
    I'm glad you feel the same way. Only the Devil and his worshippers hate mr . Ed

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I just love when someone does the worst immature act on CBR , then chimes in with "Well look at us , were discussing comics on a message board..." Like it allows someone to act that way. Not realizing grown men and women are smart enough to conduct themselves as mature adults and enjoy comics.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I just love when someone does the worst immature act on CBR , then chimes in with "Well look at us , were discussing comics on a message board..." Like it allows someone to act that way. Not realizing grown men and women are smart enough to conduct themselves as mature adults and enjoy comics.
    Well sure, that's the way it works. You whine about how your favorite hobby is seen as immature and should be taken more seriously right up until you see the need to use that perceived immaturity as a cover for your own all too genuine immaturity.

BANNED

Eh he had a hissy fit with the main mod

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    Eh he had a hissy fit with the main mod
    Then be a mature adult and take it up with him in a PM if you wanna leave. Stop posting . The exact way to not handle it as an adult is to create a thread and call the guy a fuckface . Because it doesn't help make you look good.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Never mind, I was looking at the wrong thing. What's actually happening is completely rational.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

And they completely wiped the entire thread. Nice one...lol

BANNED

Then be a mature adult and take it up with him in a PM if you wanna leave. Stop posting . The exact way to not handle it as an adult is to create a thread and call the guy a fuckface . Because it doesn't help make you look good.
    I don't think he really cared . It had legs for a bit

BANNED

And they completely wiped the entire thread. Nice one...lol
    I wonder if the deleted files go somewhere ......... :p

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    I don't think he really cared . It had legs for a bit
    Oh I think his "I don't care" stance would work if he had left as quiet. Post a thread like "I quit and I'm leaving..." Boom ...he leaves. But that one was more or less... its all about ME.... ME.

He cared to keep posting in it. He got the attention he craved really.

I have no idea what/who you're all talking about, and I think that's probably for the best.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

I want to gay-marry this: