Page 144 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 5003

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    The first Mass Effect. So I'm occasionally pretending to kill humans, too, but they deserve it.

the universe is filled with scumbags
    Support your local roller derby league

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    the universe is filled with scumbags
    Indeed ...get your blaster out !!!

BANNED

Hank hill meets dub step

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar View Post
    Bill was proposed, the governor applied pressure to the state legislature, the state legislature for the most part backed him, they voted on the bill, it passed.

Please note, a good many of these politicians *will* be targeted for removal on their re-election because of this. In fact, that that bill, bullied through by a REPUBLICAN governor, almost guarantees that Ohio will go to Obama this November.

You do *not* try to fuck over the state employees, and you damn sure don't do it when you're a governor and they are YOUR employees.
    Don't forget that they suddenly removed state senators from a committee because they wouldn't vote the bill to the floor, then replaced them with people who would. It was a real embarrassment. Not quite as bad as Wisconsin, but not too much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    Don't forget that they suddenly removed state senators from a committee because they wouldn't vote the bill to the floor, then replaced them with people who would. It was a real embarrassment. Not quite as bad as Wisconsin, but not too much better.
    wow....CT has always been very odd politcally...historically Republican governors but local leadership leans heavily Democrat

Yeah, well, just remember this name: Kasich.

Remember it because his goal is the Republican candidate for the U.S. presidency. He may not make a serious overture at it in 2016, but 2020 for sure.
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

I just want Kucinich to try running again so I can stare at his wife some more

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar View Post
    Yeah, well, just remember this name: Kasich.

Remember it because his goal is the Republican candidate for the U.S. presidency. He may not make a serious overture at it in 2016, but 2020 for sure.
    I have a feeling he's screwed that pooch. Voters have short memories, though, so maybe.

Took the day off. Hit a couple of estate sales. Picked up a eclectic batch of Fiestaware. Thirty pieces for $40. Including a nice big orange mixing bowl. Also a batch of 50s vintage paperback originals fo 50 cents apiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    Took the day off. Hit a couple of estate sales. Picked up a eclectic batch of Fiestaware. Thirty pieces for $40. Including a nice big orange mixing bowl. Also a batch of 50s vintage paperback originals fo 50 cents apiece.
    Nice. I am off in two hours, then a massage.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    I have a feeling he's screwed that pooch. Voters have short memories, though, so maybe.
    Oh, I think he fornicated said canine as well, but I don't think his rampant ego will let him give it up. He'll make a run, believe me.
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well that didn't work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_thumb_script.php?SIL_022409_0053_thumb.jpg  
    Last edited by Puma; 05-11-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

Which is better to get. SPiderman the original cloen saga or willingham's warrior's three miniseries OHC? I found both for a bargain but can only get one.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Where the Highway Ends and the Desert Breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    Took the day off. Hit a couple of estate sales. Picked up a eclectic batch of Fiestaware. Thirty pieces for $40. Including a nice big orange mixing bowl.
    Vintage uranium oxide Fiestaware? That + a Geiger counter makes a nice party trick.
    "Everybody, sooner or later, sits down to a banquet of consequences." - Robert Louis Stevenson

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Which is better to get. SPiderman the original cloen saga or willingham's warrior's three miniseries OHC? I found both for a bargain but can only get one.
    Original clone spider man !