Page 138 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 5003

What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Disney Reveals That Every Disney Movie Takes Place In Single, Unified Universe

BURBANK, CA—During the final installment of a three-part retrospective podcast on the film studio Thursday, longtime Disney illustrator Russell Schroeder revealed that every one of the company's live-action and animated features takes place in a single, unified world. "Most people don't know this was the way Walt Disney envisioned it, but every one of these films takes place in the same interconnected universe," said Schroeder, explaining that Never Never Land is only five minutes away from the coral reef where Nemo lives along with Daryl Hannah's character from Splash." "The plot of the The Lion King may not be happening at the same time as Aladdin, but those characters are all there in that world while it's going on. Of course, if the filmmakers had been so inclined, they could have had Jasmine hop into Herbie Fully Loaded and speed through Pride Rock on her way to see the Jonas Brothers' 3D Concert Experience—that is, if she didn't get tricked by Br'er Rabbit's Tar Baby first." When asked why more characters didn't cross paths during their adventures, Schroeder responded that filmmakers have approached the collective kingdom rather cautiously ever since Bambi's mother was mistaken for a rabid dog and shot by Travis from Old Yeller.

Huh. Just found out that the phrase "beyond the pale" is basically an ethnic slur. But against me, so I think I can still use it.
    The Punisher: I’m going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pants™ Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and you’ll die screaming! And I’ll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by i_mmmchocolate View Post
    I like being pet-free.

I'd love to be pet free.

Connor's lizard isn't too bad. It's pretty low maintenance...but generally, I prefer pet free.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    Disney Reveals That Every Disney Movie Takes Place In Single, Unified Universe

BURBANK, CA—During the final installment of a three-part retrospective podcast on the film studio Thursday, longtime Disney illustrator Russell Schroeder revealed that every one of the company's live-action and animated features takes place in a single, unified world. "Most people don't know this was the way Walt Disney envisioned it, but every one of these films takes place in the same interconnected universe," said Schroeder, explaining that Never Never Land is only five minutes away from the coral reef where Nemo lives along with Daryl Hannah's character from Splash." "The plot of the The Lion King may not be happening at the same time as Aladdin, but those characters are all there in that world while it's going on. Of course, if the filmmakers had been so inclined, they could have had Jasmine hop into Herbie Fully Loaded and speed through Pride Rock on her way to see the Jonas Brothers' 3D Concert Experience—that is, if she didn't get tricked by Br'er Rabbit's Tar Baby first." When asked why more characters didn't cross paths during their adventures, Schroeder responded that filmmakers have approached the collective kingdom rather cautiously ever since Bambi's mother was mistaken for a rabid dog and shot by Travis from Old Yeller.
    stay out of the meadow!!!!
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    Morning.

Went to bed at 12:30.

Got up at 2:30.

That murder/suicide pact keeps looking better & better.
    You just need to get away. I know this great hotel in the mountains that needs a winter caretaker...
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Done and done. Mother's Day gifts mailed out.

Done and done. Mother's Day gifts mailed out.

Fuck.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post

Fuck.
    I placed my orders today, so she won't receive the gifts until early next week. For some reason, I thought it was next weekend...not this one. Better later than never.

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Attachment 93094...................................
    Love it. Can I gay-marry this pic?
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

The Mexican James Bond Guapo Méndez's Avatar

I placed my orders today, so she won't receive the gifts until early next week. For some reason, I thought it was next weekend...not this one. Better later than never.
    We celebrate it today, so I had to help my dad and brother to pick theirs for mom. My wife bought one for her mom and one for mine last week, natch.

Fellow NY-ers, is it just me or is really fucking windy today?

Wow. You sure fixed that quickly!
    Last edited by Spike-X; 05-10-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

She claimed her dress popped open before she went on the air and had to make do.