Page 77 of 334 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 5003

Morning people.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

So I am wondering if the Salafi neighbors living in my neighbors noticed that I had a gay pride fund raising both at the block party yesterday, and what their thoughts are about that...
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    So I am wondering if the Salafi neighbors living in my neighbors noticed that I had a gay pride fund raising both at the block party yesterday, and what their thoughts are about that...
    If they're upset about it, they deserve to be.

I'll have to finish our game in the morning. My battery's nearly dead, and I've gotta hit the sack.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    If they're upset about it, they deserve to be.

I'll have to finish our game in the morning. My battery's nearly dead, and I've gotta hit the sack.
    Yeah, I've been wondering about your sleep patterns.
    :-P

If you're wondering about mine sometimes: I occasionally make a post when I wake up and need to pee in the middle of the night.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So I was reading on wiki about some of the things in the Young Avengers : The Children's Crusade . A sequel more or less to Young Avengers , 4 years after such a pretty awesome 12 issue series by Heinberg. Well ... clearly you can't go home again as the spoilers I read makes it sound like the most depressing shit I could imagine. It seems like Marvel put a nail in the Young Avengers as a possible franchise. Which is sad. Because I liked the characters of Iron Lad , Stature , Hulking , Wiccan , Patriot and Hawkeye. Oh well...
    Nothing another creator can't salvage. Heck, new Hawkeye is gonna be in the Fraction/Aja ongoing.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Nothing another creator can't salvage. Heck, new Hawkeye is gonna be in the Fraction/Aja ongoing.
    Its gonna take some work to do it. Iron Lad became Kang , which half the fun was him trying to not have that happen . Stature is dead , Patriot quit . I really wish Marvel had kept a Young Avengers series going and supported it more. It had a fun Teen Titans vibe with it that 1st series.

One of the funny things was (and I'm sure its been purged) was the negative reactions from some Marvel fans before the 1st series. "Iron Lad ? What is this... Legion of Super-Heroes ?" was one guys post I remember reading . And how he hated that Marvel was introducing teen characters modeled after the big Avengers.

So , Fraction got the mainstream Avengers series now ? That is a step in the right direction.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

SUPERECWFAN1 gives me the bad news:

Stature is dead
    Aw, man, I didn't know that. I always kind of liked her. How did she go down? Was it that bit they ripped off from Kingdom Come about the young team that goes down killing a midwestern town? Or was that maybe New Warriors, because I remember that resulting in the vomit inducing concept of Penance?
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Aw, man, I didn't know that. I always kind of liked her. How did she go down? Was it that bit they ripped off from Kingdom Come about the young team that goes down killing a midwestern town? Or was that maybe New Warriors, because I remember that resulting in the vomit inducing concept of Penance?
    From what I read on wiki , Doctor Doom killed her. In fact the entire concept for Children's Crusade made me do a WTF .

- The Children who were supposedly concepts made up by Wanda (Scarlet Witch) are now alive and want to find her.

- Magneto learns he has grand children and decides to help.

- This pisses off the Avengers who don't want Magneto to find her . Its ok if Clint Barton finds her to have sex of course. But Magneto... baaaad.

- Somehow Doctor Doom gets involved , there is death etc etc...
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Scarlet Witch is a bit of a harlot.....
    Support your local roller derby league

It's half of me, the lesbian cat lady, the gay vegan goth kid and the gay skinhead at our booth yesterday.

My blog.

- Desmond Tutu

so I watched "Insidious"...decent film, very haunted house

Patrick Wilson lugging around a camping lantern made me chuckle though
    Support your local roller derby league

beetlebum!?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Scarlet Witch is a bit of a harlot.....
    You go to hell and you die.
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

http://loudwire.com/tom-cruise-sings...es-soundtrack/

Looks like Tom Cruise is gonna belt out some classics. Its claimed he tries to pay more or less homage to Axl Rose in the Paradise City cover.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    http://loudwire.com/tom-cruise-sings...es-soundtrack/
    Looks like Tom Cruise is gonna belt out some classics. Its claimed he tries to pay more or less homage to Axl Rose in the Paradise City cover.
    I saw the preview , very very korney