Page 17 of 334 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_B View Post
    B.P.R.D. HELL ON EARTH: THE LONG DEATH #3

BIG event this month.
    I have been waiting on those excellent hardcovers, but I do kind of wish I was reading along with you.

In other news, my girl's mother received the package, already. She is coming up next week(after I leave) so she will be hiding it for me. She cannot see the actual ring.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jessecuster3 View Post
    She cannot see the actual ring.
    Is it one of them invisibility rings then?
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Is it one of them invisibility rings then?
    Yes...

No, the box is wrapped, my jeweler was insistent that only I see it and then the next person to see it be my girlfriend when I propose.

Quote Originally Posted by Merey View Post
    Good choice! It's a definitely romantic and beautiful place. And it seems to be a good draw for honeymooners as there were two honeymoon couples in our ghost tour walk; which, btw, I recommend even if you (like me) find all that stuff bullshit. I just love hearing the stories while walking by creepy abandoned buildings in the dark. Plus you get a lot of great Savannah history out of it.
    Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. We're staying in the Historic District.

And that's good to hear about the ghost tour because Lacey really wants to do that. (She believes; I don't.)

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    Yeah, last time I succumbed to that I banned myself for being stupid.
    Haha, I've been banned by others for being stupid!

Only 1.30 AM and I only have another 2-3 hours work ahead of me.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

Ok I have two separate but similar thoughts for proposing and a 3rd option, which do you like better?

1. This ice cream place that she absolutely loves, a white tablecloth and candles on the table for when we show up.

2. This jewelry/crafts/cards/miscellany store that not only does she love but the owners of the store love her, once again i would set up some kid of table or something in the store, as they are closing and white tablecloth and candles.

3. Some good friends of hers play in a band, what if i had them playing in the house when she came home and I could set something up there.

I am willing to take criticism/advice on any of these, as well. They all are things that mean something special to her.

My work computer is totally dead. The hard drive fried. The thing got so hot it left a little scorch on my desk. So I'll have nothing but my IPad until some time next week. Weee!

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    My work computer is totally dead. The hard drive fried. The thing got so hot it left a little scorch on my desk. So I'll have nothing but my IPad until some time next week. Weee!
    Whoa! I've never seen anything like that. And thank heavens!

Quote Originally Posted by thespianphryne View Post
    Whoa! I've never seen anything like that. And thank heavens!
    It was a laptop and I knew it had been getting overly hot. But the IT guy for the county apparently has pictures of someone, because he's impossible to reach and is terrible in the odd instance you actually get him.

Something definitely went catastrophically wrong.

is a very dirty girl Athena Bast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Ive concluded that in order to write a good story I need music to inspire me. Motorhead,metallica and billy talent arent doing it for me. Any suggestions?
    Eliot Goldenthal - I remember writing once with the Interview With The Vampire soundtrack on and watched my writing change with the influence of it.
    So, there's this thing ​NEW! 5/3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    It was a laptop and I knew it had been getting overly hot. But the IT guy for the county apparently has pictures of someone, because he's impossible to reach and is terrible in the odd instance you actually get him.

Something definitely went catastrophically wrong.
    Hard to believe it would be the HD. But you know computers: if it can destroy itself highly inconveniently, it will.

Quote Originally Posted by jessecuster3 View Post
    Ok I have two separate but similar thoughts for proposing and a 3rd option, which do you like better?

1. This ice cream place that she absolutely loves, a white tablecloth and candles on the table for when we show up.

2. This jewelry/crafts/cards/miscellany store that not only does she love but the owners of the store love her, once again i would set up some kid of table or something in the store, as they are closing and white tablecloth and candles.

3. Some good friends of hers play in a band, what if i had them playing in the house when she came home and I could set something up there.

I am willing to take criticism/advice on any of these, as well. They all are things that mean something special to her.
    I vote for #1 and #2.

Quote Originally Posted by i_mmmchocolate View Post
    I vote for #1 and #2.
    Seconded.

yeah the more I thought about I think I will l do it at a relatively fancy restaurant that we both love.

Thunderbolts, X-Factor, and the Leonardo one-shot for me.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life