Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I think it's EVA. Fantomex is gonna bite it.
    I hope it's EVA--the team needs another girl.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    I hope it's EVA--the team needs another girl.
    I think EVA is a good bet. The figure certainly appears feminine and, in the 'Here Comes Tomorrow' story, EVA stayed on as a member of Wolverine's X-Men even after Fantomex had died.
    At the very first glace, however, the green hue made me think it was Abby Brand.

Have yopu all forgotten Ultimation??? He fits the colors and the legs as well and he/it has been with the team before, only not a highlighted role before.

However, I would like the EVA idea more, but I doubt it's her.

I'm pretty sure E.V.A. Will stick around, who else will transport them and make them space suits......?

I kind of wish E.V.A. would customize their suits from time to time depending on the mission (like she did with the space suits). If they were going into the jungle make them camouflage versions of their current X-Force suits, if going into the Arctic make them white versions, etc. That would be cool IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    Well it isn't 616 Iceman. He mentinoed in WatXM he does'nt even want to hear what Logan is doing. He wouldn't be able to stomach it anyhow

It won't be AoA Iceman... he is the sole reason AoA Nightcrawler stayed in the 616... he wants his head, not him as a team mate

It better be someone really freaking cool if they are sacrificing Fanto. Fantomex is awesome
    I really don't want fantomex to die (he is my second favorite, and my first favorite, archangel is out of commission) , beside all the other points that have been raised, there is the question of where would this leave genesis, I mean he is the only real relative that could turn him for the side of good, he is he is only living relative period. And we know for a fact that he will learn the truth down the road, the only one who would be capable of of giving him the explanation would be fantomex.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I kind of wish E.V.A. would customize their suits from time to time depending on the mission (like she did with the space suits). If they were going into the jungle make them camouflage versions of their current X-Force suits, if going into the Arctic make them white versions, etc. That would be cool IMO.
    That would be genius, I think you should email Remender stat.....!

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Thumbs down

Very sad to see that my BELOVED Fantomex is about to die Anyone else think Kid Apocalypse is that illusive silhouette? Think of the outfit he wore against Archangel. Could be him... if so, yey!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Very sad to see that my BELOVED Fantomex is about to die Anyone else think Kid Apocalypse is that illusive silhouette? Think of the outfit he wore against Archangel. Could be him... if so, yey!
    That would be cool, but it wouldn't make a lot of sense to put him in the school then take him out to be on the front lines.

I'm not a toy collector, but I like to go check out the super hero figures when I hit up Target to buy socks, cat litter, et al.. Anyways, last time I was there, I saw they had a Fantomex action figure... I know, right? What an odd choice for a toy. Regardless, would Marvel kill off a character that they just released a toy of? It's unlikely that the toy department really checks these things out with editorial or the writers, but I'm guessing that even if Fantomex does die, it will only be a matter of time before he returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis X View Post
    I really don't want fantomex to die (he is my second favorite, and my first favorite, archangel is out of commission) , beside all the other points that have been raised, there is the question of where would this leave genesis, I mean he is the only real relative that could turn him for the side of good, he is he is only living relative period. And we know for a fact that he will learn the truth down the road, the only one who would be capable of of giving him the explanation would be fantomex.
    Deathlok can explain it to him as well, I think any member of X-Force can. I remember in the story where Fantomex was trying to stop Father from getting the new Apocalypse clone. There was the part where Deathlok Captain America explained to everyone that it was Apocalypse that rose up against the Deathlok turned heroes. There was even an image of Apocalypse with the American Flag behind him. So in that possible future Apocalypse was fighting on the side of good. That could be the future Genesis.

A narcoleptic insomniac MrHalfawake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    I'm not a toy collector, but I like to go check out the super hero figures when I hit up Target to buy socks, cat litter, et al.. Anyways, last time I was there, I saw they had a Fantomex action figure... I know, right? What an odd choice for a toy. Regardless, would Marvel kill off a character that they just released a toy of? It's unlikely that the toy department really checks these things out with editorial or the writers, but I'm guessing that even if Fantomex does die, it will only be a matter of time before he returns.
    they make a Marvel Legends of most everyone dude even some really obscure or dead peeps
    crap Im old

It is just Fantomex. No idea why he's distorted in the teaser, but in the actual cover he's there, plain as day. Must have something to do with the storyline.

right

I hope the new member will be a woman. Mystique???? Plus, I thought the big change to come for Psylocke may be pregnancy, due to the last page of the latest issue of UXF

Quote Originally Posted by GillianSeed View Post
    It is just Fantomex. No idea why he's distorted in the teaser, but in the actual cover he's there, plain as day. Must have something to do with the storyline.

Combine him being purposely distorted in the teaser, with the cover of issue #27 and maybe even that piece of Phil Noto art that Remender tweeted and it adds up that they want us to think it is Fantomex that is dying -- which probably means it isn't.