Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Okay, so Wolverine fights Cap in issue #3 (changing sides since he apparently starts on the Avengers side), but then in Wolverine and the X-men he breaks ranks with a number of other folks at the school over which side to support. Since we already know that a lot of the students and teachers are fighting against the Avengers in AvX, does this indicate that perhaps Logan switches sides again after issue #3 and ends up back alongside the Avengers?

I would really hate that, which means it is quite likely going to happen...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE Cable too Alonso... but geez with the Os.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Okay, so Wolverine fights Cap in issue #3 (changing sides since he apparently starts on the Avengers side), but then in Wolverine and the X-men he breaks ranks with a number of other folks at the school over which side to support. Since we already know that a lot of the students and teachers are fighting against the Avengers in AvX, does this indicate that perhaps Logan switches sides again after issue #3 and ends up back alongside the Avengers?

I would really hate that, which means it is quite likely going to happen...
    I think some of his staff will switch(or stay in Beasts case) to the Avengers side. Legacy's recent solicitation suggests either Ms. Marvel or Rogue will switch sides and X-Sanction seemed to suggest Gambit might join with Stark at some point(his staff had Stark tech within it).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Avenging One View Post
    I think some of his staff will switch(or stay in Beasts case) to the Avengers side. Legacy's recent solicitation suggests either Ms. Marvel or Rogue will switch sides and X-Sanction seemed to suggest Gambit might join with Stark at some point(his staff had Stark tech within it).
    ...Gambit to join the Avengers?
    ...eh, might as well continue that list of characters not on yet.

I too am sick of these panels. Was anything actually revealed here, beyond vague statements like "We looooove Cable"?

Quote Originally Posted by Telos View Post
    I too am sick of these panels. Was anything actually revealed here, beyond vague statements like "We looooove Cable"?
    I have lost count of how many times marvel has said they have big plans for certain characters. IMO, proof is now needed unless of course they say Captain America, Thor, Iron Man or Hulk then I believe them.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rnj558 View Post
    That's the problem with Marvel, changes NEVER stick. which makes most of their "Events" a waste of time and money. At least DC has some balls and makes major changes.
    Yeah Marvel's changes NEVER stick. House of M definitely didn't bring the mutant population down from millions to two hundred as a catalyst for numerous major storylines (including this one) almost eight years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Telos View Post
    Hey now, that's hard hittin' reportin'.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    I have lost count of how many times marvel has said they have big plans for certain characters. IMO, proof is now needed unless of course they say Captain America, Thor, Iron Man or Hulk then I believe them.
    Exactly. Show me something, Marvel. Besides the Avengers. F@#$ them. Sick of 'em already.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by jyeager11 View Post
    This is why fans are rarely considered for editorial positions at companies like Marvel.
    Actually, his contribution kicks ass.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Exactly. Show me something, Marvel. Besides the Avengers. F@#$ them. Sick of 'em already.
    Get ready for more. There's a movie to promote. And promote ad nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningBug View Post
    Yeah Marvel's changes NEVER stick. House of M definitely didn't bring the mutant population down from millions to two hundred as a catalyst for numerous major storylines (including this one) almost eight years ago.
    House of M is like the only one that stuck.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

BANNED

I'm curious as to why the PF is being shown to possess so many other characters if it is suppose to be seeking out Hope for it's host.

Once it comes to Earth why doesn't it just enter Hope and be done with it? Why is it being shown possessing others?
    Last edited by Spider-Dragon; 04-14-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Asked whether Cable will appear in "AvX," Alonso again shied away from spoilers, but he said, "We LOOOOOOOOVE Cable. Cable has a big role to play in the Marvel Universe moving forward."
    That's what I wanted to hear...now let's see that put into action! We've already seen up to the July solicitations and still no sign of the big guy. So when does he appear? Could he perhaps be the surprising person chosen as the host of the Phoenix in AvX #5? Will he have his full power levels or still have to rely on his soldier skills going forward? I know, I know...wait and see...
    I believe the key phrase here is Marvel Universe moving FORWARD ... i.e. after AvX. Of course, as others have pointed out, Marvel's idea of what constitues 'big plans' and my idea of the phrase is two different things entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Aegis View Post
    LOL! I'm sorry to be laughing at your pain, but with the gif, I can't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rnj558 View Post
    That's the problem with Marvel, changes NEVER stick. which makes most of their "Events" a waste of time and money. At least DC has some balls and makes major changes.
    their change was based on money and competition, not to please you. oh and that will be the last major change you will see from them.
    "I visited Latveria and all I got is a bunch of Doombot heads."

-Deadpool-
    Doomwar # 5