Default Zen's Marvel Pinball

I'm totally addicted to this game!!! I bought it on the PSN after I saw that they're making an Infinity Gauntlet table. I was like, "Sounds fun... I wonder how the other ones are." I think it's kinda stupid that you HAVE to buy the original four-pack of tables (Spidey, Iron Man, Wolvie, and Blade) because I think those are probably the worst tables out of the 10 they have right now. Eventually, I bought the other six... FF, Cap, Moon Knight, Thor, Ghost Rider, and X-Men. I think X-Men is BY FAR the best table of the bunch. Granted, that's just a subjective fan opinion and not a hardcore gamer opinion. But so far I find it the most appealing out of the other tables. Anyway, anyone else around here playing this game?

Yes, I love this game. I haven't played on my consoles in a while but I had several trophies on the PS3 version. I'm a pinball addict from day one and while I haven't explored much of what the video game world offers in pinball simulations I can honestly say this is the first game I've played that captures my pinball memories. Felt just as fun and the extras they include not possible on a physical pinball table (like Mr. Fantastic reaching out with his stretchy arm to grab your extra ball) are all done appropriately. I have all themes and definitely recommend this to anyone who ever loved playing pinball. My favorite tables are Fantastic Four, Captain America, Wolverine and Spider-Man. I didn't care much for Blade or Iron Man. I haven't played Thor, Ghost Rider or X-Men yet. I need to update my games. ;)

I love the FF table, too. It's got some really nice touches. I didn't like Blade much at first, but the whole changing from day to night thing really grew on me.

I only demo'ed the new tables but X-men and Moon Knight were fun.
    I've gotten a lot of play from Wolverine and Blade but detest Iron Man and Spider-Man. The play on those tables is no good, and I wonder how people get such high scores on those two in the leaderboards. I lose so many balls on those tables I quit in frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by sHayden View Post
    I only demo'ed the new tables but X-men and Moon Knight were fun.
    I've gotten a lot of play from Wolverine and Blade but detest Iron Man and Spider-Man. The play on those tables is no good, and I wonder how people get such high scores on those two in the leaderboards. I lose so many balls on those tables I quit in frustration.
    In general, I think the tables are getting better with each new release.

The Moon Knight table is nuts! They really went all out on that one. I'm not even a Moon Knight fan but I was really getting into the gameplay and the little character quotes.

I would enjoy seeing tables for The Hulk, Zemo era Thunderbolts, The Punisher, and let's face it a MODOK table would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sHayden View Post
    I would enjoy seeing tables for The Hulk, Zemo era Thunderbolts, The Punisher, and let's face it a MODOK table would be awesome.
    MODOK table would f'ing rock. Even an AIM table would be sweet as hell.

You're in luck for a Hulk one -- Planet Hulk is in the next pack of tables.

I've been playing more and I've decided that the Blade table is by far the toughest, and Cap and/or X-Men is probably the easiest (still great, just easy).

I heard it's all Avengers tables, based on the movies. All balls will be special for this pack with each ball representing a different Avenger with complimentary bonuses.

I'd go for a World War Hulk over Planet Hulk table though.