Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jgiannantoni05 View Post
    Great Grant quote: "Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”
    Very nice quote. One a LOT of people around here should tape to their monitor!

Quote Originally Posted by doctormistermaster View Post
    Sounds like the Joker is very Guild of Calamitous Intent worthy.
    I'm not sure if that's a reference to something but I love the sound of it. LMAO
    Visit my comics blog http://mugshotcomics.com become a member, leave a comment. Updated twice weekly

Quote Originally Posted by rob fleming View Post
    I'm not sure if that's a reference to something but I love the sound of it. LMAO
    It's the villain organization from Venture Brothers, and it's lead by David Bowie:

Thanks. A fiend told me it was a good show but I've yet to check it out. And is that the godfather of punk Iggy Pop in the background? awesome! Can't place the other guy.
    Visit my comics blog http://mugshotcomics.com become a member, leave a comment. Updated twice weekly

He's Klaus Nomi, he collaborated frequently with Bowie back in the day before succumbing to AIDS

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It's the villain organization from Venture Brothers, and it's lead by David Bowie
    (Pay no attention to the handsome and ageless rock-star ) The Guild is run by the Sovereign.