Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Probably not for the Luggage. If Coin didn't see it coming though, yeah a .308 ought to splatter his grey matter all over the place.
    Although with his dad around that's unlikely to happen.

Also there's the major problem that he's still a child. Harry ain't sniping a kid.

Probably not for the Luggage. If Coin didn't see it coming though, yeah a .308 ought to splatter his grey matter all over the place.

Has anyone in Dresden USED explosives? It's stated to be more or less the same world as ours, just with magic, so in theroy the Mundanes would have access to enough explosives to beat any thing the Luggage has been SHOWN to take, but I'm not sure we ever saw it in the books.
    Well wizards would probably avoid anything more complicated than a grenade due to their tendency to make tech go haywire, but I remember one guy who hit Lara Wraith with a concussion grenade and of course there was the Black Court vampire that set up a bunch of claymores. Oh, and there was the time that they blew up the caverns on the Wraith property...

A conversation between Tiffany Aching and Mab might be interesting, considering her own experiences with a Fae queen and the personification of Winter.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    Although with his dad around that's unlikely to happen.

Also there's the major problem that he's still a child. Harry ain't sniping a kid.
    Harry wasn't sniping ANYONE. He's a pistol man.

That crazy demonic killer guy he hired though, he'd TOTALLY venalate a kid if he thought it was nessicary.

And he's the one that brought up the "Sniper rifle from half-a-mile away. You'll be dead before you know there was an attack" thing. In any sort of scenerio Coin would need 24/7 defensive spells to survive.

Harry wasn't sniping ANYONE. He's a pistol man.

That crazy demonic killer guy he hired though, he'd TOTALLY venalate a kid if he thought it was nessicary.

And he's the one that brought up the "Sniper rifle from half-a-mile away. You'll be dead before you know there was an attack" thing. In any sort of scenerio Coin would need 24/7 defensive spells to survive.
    And between him and his dad watching his back, that's something he's more than capable of.

And I'd question if Kincaid could do it either. He looks to have a soft spot for night-omnipotent children.