View Poll Results: Favorite NXM Arc

Voters
43. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • E is for Extinction

9 20.93%
  • Imperial

2 4.65%
  • New Worlds

2 4.65%
  • Riot at Xaviers

11 25.58%
  • Murder at the Mansion

10 23.26%
  • Assault on Weapon Plus

2 4.65%
  • Planet X

2 4.65%
  • Here Comes Tomorrow

5 11.63%

Threaded View

Default Favorite New X-Men Arc

I just got finished reading the whole of Grant Morrisons New X-Men. First and foremost I just have to say words can't explain the greatness of this run. I admit the writing at the beggining of the arcs sometimes were just boring, but when the arcs started to pick up they were fantastic and I found that this happened for every story.

Now that I'm done I'm curious as to what are the fans favorite arcs. I'm not going to lie while I loved every arc(Except maybe Planet X), none of them were able to match up to "E is for Extinction" for me(I stopped in the middle of re-reading it to write this, it's just that good). Second couldn't be anything else but "Riot at Xavier's", I love WATXM and I had no idea how much Quire was being misused.

Tomorrow I'll be re-reading Whedons Astonishing. I'm not really excited about it as I never was to much of a fan. But I wanted to give it another shot so I can read it as a storyline Morrison - Whedon, and I might fight some enjoyment in it afterall.

So Lets have it. Favorite NXM Arc.
    Last edited by manymade1; 04-13-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    Be of service to all Comic Book readers and sign: http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...tBlackPanther/