True heavyweight wrassler Jeremy A. Patterson's Avatar

Smile MarzGurl Vs. Bronco Billie (WOW)

There are rumblings about the return of the early 2000s All-Girl's wrestling promotion WOW (Women of Wrestling). With that in mind, I am putting together a little rumble!

Lisa 'Bronco Billie' Danielle will be taking on MarzGurl of That Guy With The Glasses fame!

This fight will take place in a rodeo arena!

Who will be the winner?

Jeremy Aron Patterson.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy A. Patterson View Post
    There are rumblings about the return of the early 2000s All-Girl's wrestling promotion WOW (Women of Wrestling). With that in mind, I am putting together a little rumble!

Lisa 'Bronco Billie' Danielle will be taking on MarzGurl of That Guy With The Glasses fame!

This fight will take place in a rodeo arena!

Who will be the winner?

Jeremy Aron Patterson.
    No idea who the other chick is, but does Marzgurl have any feats at all? She wasn't a competent fighter in any of the anniversary videos, and the only powers "she" demonstrated was her sorceress alter ego being rather incompetent and/or slow at magic.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

True heavyweight wrassler Jeremy A. Patterson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    No idea who the other chick is, but does Marzgurl have any feats at all? She wasn't a competent fighter in any of the anniversary videos, and the only powers "she" demonstrated was her sorceress alter ego being rather incompetent and/or slow at magic.
    As for Bronco Billie, she mostly relied on her friend Beckie the Farmer's Daughter to win her matches, although she did get one solo win against 'The Disciplinarian' in the WOW PPV event 'WOW Unleashed'!

Jeremy Aron Patterson.