Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default A bit of villain news from C2E2

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/c2e2...tt-snyder.html

Though it doesn't sound like they're gonna be the main villains coming up, apparently Hush and Riddler both will show up in Batman down the line. I know a lot of people were hoping Snyder would write a story with Riddler as the main villain, but at least those of you who felt that way are getting a bit of him.

Also, apparently "The Dark Knight" issue of Night of Owls is gonna do something similar to what happened in Nightwing 7 and show scenes in Batman from a different perspective. That should be interesting, since it's supposedly from the point of view of a Talon.

BANNED

Hush coming back could be intresting, riddler in a story cool. More commercials is a good thing.

I feel like I heard that differently. Snyder said his next arc would be about the Joker and just that HUSH is on the minds of the bat-writers.
    "John Stewart. LAME! ...this guy having a ring is like giving the batmobile to a blind old woman with her left leg in a cast."

"Pym biting Blobs head off seems like something that would have happened when i was ten years old and playing with action figures."

"i always assumed that [the blob] had the same powers as his 616 counterpart because, if simply being a huge fat guy was enough to be considered a mutant then there sure are a lot of mutants in 'real life'. "

I'm just saying what it says in that link I provided. I think the Joker will indeed be the main villain of the next arc, but that doesn't preclude Hush and the Riddler from showing up in some capacity, in the same way the Arkham rogues cameo'd in 1 or Mr. Freeze will be a part of the Night of the Owls.

BANNED

I'm interested to see the commericals.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/04/...rasite-alfred/

Another site that mentions it. I'm really enjoying that between Gates of Gotham, Batman Incorporated, Batwoman, and most likely the Court of Owls stuff we're getting way more info on the Kane family. That always seemed to be an untapped aspect of Bruce that's just as much a part of him and Damian as the Wayne family is. Seems like they're full of bad seeds.
    Last edited by TZDEKA; 04-13-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TZDEKA View Post
    I'm just saying what it says in that link I provided. I think the Joker will indeed be the main villain of the next arc, but that doesn't preclude Hush and the Riddler from showing up in some capacity, in the same way the Arkham rogues cameo'd in 1 or Mr. Freeze will be a part of the Night of the Owls.
    I didn't listen to the link, I was at the panel today.
    "John Stewart. LAME! ...this guy having a ring is like giving the batmobile to a blind old woman with her left leg in a cast."

"Pym biting Blobs head off seems like something that would have happened when i was ten years old and playing with action figures."

"i always assumed that [the blob] had the same powers as his 616 counterpart because, if simply being a huge fat guy was enough to be considered a mutant then there sure are a lot of mutants in 'real life'. "

Well, two news sites seem to be saying he said Hush would show up in his Batman run at some point, and none have said he confirmed the Joker thing there, so I don't know. I was under the impression that, while he mentioned it a while back before he really locked in that he'd be on the title for a while, he's not allowed to give any details on the post-Court of Owls story, including who the villain is(though it seems almost a sure thing it's the Joker). So yeah, I don't know, I'm not saying you're wrong since you were there, but at the same time I don't know what to believe.

Q: Any tie-ins for The Dark Knight Rises?
    A: Nope!
    Why is there an exclamation mark here? "Nope" is the wrong fcuken answer to that question

glad to hear snyder might do something with hush

I'm always in favor of boosting up and improving existing rogues over creating new ones

it's sad when you go back to any previous decade and remember the dozens of rogues that never caught on and were forgotten entirely
    Grandparents dead - please no jokes

make mine DC, thanks

Yeah, Hush has some potential, I think, even though most fans seem to hate him because they don't like his debut story. I don't know, I like his design and I enjoyed Heart of Hush and Gates of Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Why is there an exclamation mark here? "Nope" is the wrong fcuken answer to that question
    Well it doesn't help that the Dark Knight comic kicked off with a poorly received Bane arc.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    Well it doesn't help that the Dark Knight comic kicked off with a poorly received Bane arc.
    It a top ten book

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    It a top ten book
    I think he means critically.

I initially thought Bane would be the next villain,then I was certain that it would be Joker but man if it turns out to be Hush I'm gonna cry.