Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommyman View Post
    I have a nearly photographic memory of comic book art, and stories.
    It's a really useless thing to have, but there you are, it's my "special power".
    I think the homage/reproduction/tribute/whatever is deliberate.
    Possibly Bendis (or maybe the artist, I suppose) giving a nod to NA#1 towards the end of his time on the book, like a circular, thematic thing.
    Like the pages in Watchmen that mirrored each other or echoed layouts or dialogue.
    It's not something I automatically hate. I actually like visual or thematic call-backs to earlier works, if done effectively.
    Without the context of the whole comic and dialogue its hard to judge what it is, or whether it works or not.
    The following page also echoes NA#1's second page, so I think it's a "thing" (as Bendis would have it), but what type of "thing", I don't know.

You're probably right. No way it could match up so perfectly without Bendis wanting to have a meaning behind it.
    Follow @MarvelWOWFacts on Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    You're probably right. No way it could match up so perfectly without Bendis wanting to have a meaning behind it.
    So the Skrulls are also behind AvsX?

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Exo View Post
    What if Da Vinci IS The Iron Fist!?
    Very doubful haha. I'm pretty sure he'll meet the Iron Fist of that time period...
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill