Default Mark Waid: Current and future projects? help please

I was wondering if anyone knows what Mark has announced for the future. I know he is on Daredevil, but I'm wondering what else he is currently doing and if he has announced writing any future ongoings. I think he is the best writer in the industry right now.
    You can call me Saiko if I can call you Nightwing

You want somebody to come in here and tell you he'll be writing Nightwing, don't ya?

Nope. I love Higgins' Nightwing, and I think its perfect just the way it is. As an overall though, based on all the Waid stuff I have read in the past, he has the edge overall.
    You can call me Saiko if I can call you Nightwing

A lot of people (including me) are rooting for him to take over Avengers, but nothing has been announced on that front yet, and I doubt it's really gonna happen. He's not quite an "architect", despite being one of the greatest names in the biz. I know he's not likely to do any work to DC soon (appearently there was a strong disagreemente between him and Didio), and his Boom Studios work keeps him quite busy. So, I guess, for the forseeable future, Daredevil, Incorruptable and Irredeemable are it. Still, three titles a month aren't bad.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Winghead View Post
    I think he is the best writer in the industry right now.
    He is certainly as good as anyone out there. His Daredevil is freaking fantastic. I would LOVE to see him on Avengers. Of course he would have to stay with Daredevil as well but I would dance a jig if he takes over for Bendis.

Quote Originally Posted by Winghead View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows what Mark has announced for the future. I know he is on Daredevil, but I'm wondering what else he is currently doing and if he has announced writing any future ongoings. I think he is the best writer in the industry right now.
    He's writing a Rocketeer series at IDW with Chris Samnee, but there's nothing (save the Nova digital comics) on the Marvel front at the minute.

He could possibly take on the Fantastic Four when Hickman is done.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!