Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wouldn't Uroboros or whatever it was that Wesker had be better than Tyrants?

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    he was killed because he purposely infected Raccoon City
    No such thing happened. They shot him while he was holding a vial of the T-Virus.

In fact, the entire reason why Birkin was planning on defecting was because he knew they were going to kill him before he finished the G.

He knew this for a fact because that's how he got his post in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    wouldn't Uroboros or whatever it was that Wesker had be better than Tyrants?
    Birkin didn't feel like sharing it with them and after they murdered him nobody knew how it was made.

Hell, apparently nobody knew that Birkin had even made the damn thing.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    No such thing happened. They shot him while he was holding a vial of the T-Virus.

In fact, the entire reason why Birkin was planning on defecting was because he knew they were going to kill him before he finished the G.

Birkin didn't feel like sharing it with them and after they murdered him nobody knew how it was made.
    in both Operation Raccoon City and Revelations Hunters are used as infiltrators and Tyrants are thrown in to finish the job

still in all instances when faced with either Wesker or H.U.N.K. it didn't matter how many Tyrants or Hunters or any BOW none of them were much of a challenge, and these people had full control of themselves and their powers so how come Umbrella never cashed in on this? Doesn't H.U.N.K. work for Umbrella? Didn't he retrieve something fro m Raccoon City for them?

in both Operation Raccoon City and Revelations Hunters are used as infiltrators and Tyrants are thrown in to finish the job
    The first is non-canon and I know nothing of the second.
    still in all instances when faced with either Wesker or H.U.N.K. it didn't matter how many Tyrants or Hunters or any BOW none of them were much of a challenge, and these people had full control of themselves and their powers so how come Umbrella never cashed in on this? Doesn't H.U.N.K. work for Umbrella? Didn't he retrieve something fro m Raccoon City for them?
    H.U.N.K. has no powers. Wesker only gained his powers after betraying Umbrella. (Or rather, while in the middle of doing so.)

H.U.N.K. retrieved the incomplete G-Virus which Umbrella proceeded to not really do anything with.

Yes it did. It was Birken who purposely overloaded the disposal facilities, causing leaks of the virus into Raccoon City. This was mentioned in the RE3 file which was dated well before Birken killed the team after becoming a G-Type. The manager didn't name Birken specifically but Birken was the reason work load was increased and that the researchers didn't listen to the Dead Factory manager when he said the facility couldn't keep up with the bodies.
    Last edited by Farealmer; 04-13-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Marcus caused the initial leak of T-Virus.

Beside, Wesker, Birkin's wife and Chief Irons (who worked for Birkin) agree that Birkin's plan consisted of having Irons look out for Umbrella spies while he attempted to finish the G-Virus fast enough to leave before Umbrella's team got there.

As for Birkin being the reason why the scientists didn't listen, that probably had more to do with the fact that Birkin was a moron when not doing SCIENCE!

H.U.N.K. has no powers. H.U.N.K. retrieved the incomplete G-Virus which Umbrella proceeded to not really do anything with.
    wait he has no powers 0___o how does he do all those things? Who is H.U.N.K. anyways? I know he's Mr.Death but what's his real name, does he even have a story?
    so the G-Virus could still be running around? RE6 maybe?

also I recommend you look for Chapter 2 of Revelations and the ending in youtube, some big revelations are given that probably set up the events of RE6

wait he has no powers 0___o how does he do all those things?
    Plot Armor, same way STARS did it.
    Who is H.U.N.K. anyways? I know he's Mr.Death but what's his real name, does he even have a story?
    Nope. They're not saying anything about him on purpose.
    so the G-Virus could still be running around? RE6 maybe?
    Sherry Birkin is confirmed to show up there. So if Capcom is ever going to remember that G exists, that's a pretty safe guess.
    also I recommend you look for Chapter 2 of Revelations and the ending in youtube, some big revelations are given that probably set up the events of RE6
    I might do that when 6 comes out.

Marcus caused the initial leak of T-Virus.
    In the Arklay Facility yes. Not in Raccoon City Proper.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    In the Arklay Facility yes. Not in Raccoon City Proper.
    Admittedly I may be recalling the terrible novelizations here, but I recall mentions of him sabotaging the other facilities near Raccoon.

Admittedly I may be recalling the terrible novelizations here, but I recall mentions of him sabotaging the other facilities near Raccoon.
    He may very well have. But the Dead Factory was done by Birken with the intent to create an outbreak. This was done because as you pointed out earlier he smelled umbrella coming for him. And wanted to buy time while he negotiated with the U.S. for asylum. Of course Umbrella caught wind of it and things happened like shown in RE2. But the outbreak was on it's way before Hunk's team got there.