Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    they absolutely had a choice. they could have started with going to cyclops about the situation first. they could have left the air force at home. they could have done a hundred other things than backing the x-men into a corner. they didn't show up at wolverine's school with a helicarrier, did they?
    yeah but they knew cyclops would have nothing to do with the plan, dew to him believing the bird/hope will rebirth the mutants, witch right or not they have no damn right to risk the rest of the planet for!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    yeah but they knew cyclops would have nothing to do with the plan, dew to him believing the bird/hope will rebirth the mutants, witch right or not they have no damn right to risk the rest of the planet for!
    cyclops has shared the ultimate intimacy with the phoenix. his team also has a lot of earth's phoenix experts on the team (emma, storm, magneto, colossus). if captain america were looking for answers, he would have gone to cyclops instead of listening to wolverine's warped retelling of history.

hahahaha tell that to the Age of X Universe
    Not 616. Good reading skills.

I reread the issue. What the hell is going on with the dialogue.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post
    Like all those other times Phoenix visited earth and burnt it to a cinder? Oh wait..
    age of x????????????????

if one damn person human or mutant is killed by the bird cus the x-men wouldnt let them take hope off planet then they deserve whats coming to them

Quote Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post
    Like all those other times Phoenix visited earth and burnt it to a cinder? Oh wait..

Because she filled herself up broccoli people! That's slow burning fiber! with SA preview she has taken out another Planet. snd she also wiped out countless lives and the stoped the Mutant becoming the dominted sepesices just so she could have Scott and Emma Hook up.
    Cyclops ad portas

Who cares about Age of X?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Meehl View Post
    Not 616. Good reading skills.

I reread the issue. What the hell is going on with the dialogue.
    im giving you an example of what could happen, of course the main universe hasnt been burnt to the cinder marvel would well........ be ending there universe, but what im saying the characters are acting on the fact that the bird is a cosmic/planet destroying threat, it matters not what has or hasent happened in the past

Who cares about Gambit?
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    cyclops has shared the ultimate intimacy with the phoenix. his team also has a lot of earth's phoenix experts on the team (emma, storm, magneto, colossus). if captain america were looking for answers, he would have gone to cyclops instead of listening to wolverine's warped retelling of history.
    No, what's ridiculous is that this is exactly what Wolverine told Cap would happen and Cap did it anyway. He should've sent Stark since he's more diplomatic. Cap has just been looking to fight Cyclops ever since he threw Obama's medal in the sea. Cap is a nationalistic zealot who views all mutants on Utopia as "foreigners". Even Storm and Ms. Marvel had the sense to realize this was a bad idea.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Who cares about Age of X?
    im just giving an example of once when the bird killed thousands of people

age of x????????????????

if one damn person human or mutant is killed by the bird cus the x-men wouldnt let them take hope off planet then they deserve whats coming to them
    Age of X wasn't the real phoenix. It was a fake reality, it didn't actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    Because she filled herself up broccoli people! That's slow burning fiber! with SA preview she has taken out another Planet. snd she also wiped out countless lives and the stoped the Mutant becoming the dominted sepesices just so she could have Scott and Emma Hook up.
    So again it is shown the the Phoenix does not need a host to waste planets. Scott is crazy, Steve is stupid, and now crazy and stupid are having at it. Marvel has their best writers on this for sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    No, what's ridiculous is that this is exactly what Wolverine told Cap would happen and Cap did it anyway. He should've sent Stark since he's more diplomatic. Cap has just been looking to fight Cyclops ever since he threw Obama's medal in the sea. Cap is a nationalistic zealot who view all mutants on Utopia as "foreigners". Even Storm and Ms. Marvel had the sense to realize this was a bad idea.
    oh he is aware that its a bad idea but he undertstands more so that keeping hope on earth is an even worse idea as any rational person would

Quote Originally Posted by Majinoaw View Post
    Who cares about Gambit?
    Try to stay on topic.

im just giving an example of once when the bird killed thousands of people
    Shit always happens in Alt realities. 616 X-Men usually don't fail as hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    No, what's ridiculous is that this is exactly what Wolverine told Cap would happen and Cap did it anyway. He should've sent Stark since he's more diplomatic. Cap has just been looking to fight Cyclops ever since he threw Obama's medal in the sea. Cap is a nationalistic zealot who views all mutants on Utopia as "foreigners". Even Storm and Ms. Marvel had the sense to realize this was a bad idea.
    Cap is under the influence. He has been for years now - go read Streets of Poison for proof.
    He totally ignored what Wolverine said and planned to go ahead and contain/kill Hope. The fall out could have been avoided or delayed and been more organic in storytelling. It's like the writers penned the character to have learned nothing from Civil War. This is just horrid.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.