Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ultimate (Spider) Power

So we know what powers were bestowed upon Peter Parker by the OZ-00 Spider and what powers were bestowed upon Miles Morales by the OZ-42 Spider; what sort of arachnid-like abilities do you think could be given by a bite from OZ Spiders 01-41?
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Organic webbing (a given) and a venomous bite are all I can think of right now though a possibility of mutation such as additional arms or legs are a possibility.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Claws & fangs

Carrying a sack of babies on their back

Enormous booty =P

But I wonder if other animals with Oz could infer similar abilities? What about an Oz-shark or Oz-bat? Oz-kung fu panda?

Spider of the Shadows Assassin Spider's Avatar

Pheromone boosters for female recipients would be a relatively obvious one, given that female spiders use pheromones to draw in potential mates and it's already a power that Jessica Drew possesses in the main canon. Another power would be poisonous "stingers" in the wrists similar to spider fangs, a la the Other. As a spider-power, it makes a bit of sense, at least in my book.

And Sparrowsabre7, speaking of "enormous booty" as a spider-power, it is somewhat hard not to notice that certain artists give more emphasis to Jessica's rear end than others. Then again, with all the spidery crouches and bendy maneuvers Spider-Man himself does . . .
    Back in black, the hunter is ready to claim his prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin Spider View Post
    Pheromone boosters for female recipients would be a relatively obvious one, given that female spiders use pheromones to draw in potential mates and it's already a power that Jessica Drew possesses in the main canon. Another power would be poisonous "stingers" in the wrists similar to spider fangs, a la the Other. As a spider-power, it makes a bit of sense, at least in my book.

And Sparrowsabre7, speaking of "enormous booty" as a spider-power, it is somewhat hard not to notice that certain artists give more emphasis to Jessica's rear end than others. Then again, with all the spidery crouches and bendy maneuvers Spider-Man himself does . . .
    Some spiders also use pheromones to hunt. One species changes their pheromones to attract moths. Yeah you could basically bring in the Others powers like the stingers, night vision, communication with spiders. I personally hope one these spiders will bring the Queen into the Ultimate Universe.

You could also give a character an exoskeleton, barbs they can shoot out like tarantulas. Tarantulas also have claws. Trapdoor Spider style teleporting.
    Last edited by SpiderX; 04-13-2012 at 05:01 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrowsabre7 View Post
    Enormous booty =P

But I wonder if other animals with Oz could infer similar abilities? What about an Oz-shark or Oz-bat? Oz-kung fu panda?
    I would love to see someone obtain the powers of an Oz-shark.

Junior Member NapoleonBlownapart's Avatar

The overwhelming urge to consume your partner after mating could make for a fascinating super-villain.

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    I would love to see someone obtain the powers of an Oz-shark.
    Ultimate Tiger Shark anyone? =P Seriously though, it wouldn't be a bad way to create new villains, why would Osborn stop at spiders?

Being really f**king creepy.

Maybe Oz first needed to pass through a animal or bug before being used on a human subject. I mean look at Osborn he took it straight form with out it being through a animal or bug, because looked what happened to Peter and Miles
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

I think an OZ enhanced shark bite would probably kill a person before giving them super powers. Actually a regular shark bite would probably do the same

Well I like spidey-sense, but amplified would be cools.

Spider-Man Forever!!! spiderfreak1011's Avatar

Gaining more than 2 eyes.
    Bring back Ultimate Peter Parker