Default Peter Panzerfaust 3

Really strong issue. There were a lot of big characters that appeared in the issue, as well. Art was on point, but maybe not as great as the first two issues. I do really love how Peter is able to keep things so jovial with his gang of lost boys, though.

For me, the part where Peter had a sword fight with an important person really took me back to be childhood when I was watching the cartoon or reading books about Peter Pan. I really loved it.

Overall, awesome issue.
    Ever-changing Pulls
    DC - Batman, Aquaman, JL, JLD, JLA, Flash, Constantine, Supes Unchaned, Swampy, Wake
    Image - Saga
    Dark Horse - Star Wars

This series really does take me back to being a kid. I guess I've always loved the Peter Pan story, but this take is something fresh and surprisingly enjoyable. I picked the first one up as a sort of curiosity and after seeing good reviews. I haven't regretted it since. The third issue delivers the same fun, quick read that the first two did with even more references to the original tale.

I thought I might end up dropping this, but they keep me coming back. Well done, Image.
    Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.

Mine's still in the post. Buying comics online might be the better financial option, but the waiting sucks.

I really enjoy this book a lot. MNRoyal pretty stated how I feel about the book. Down for the long run!!!
    Who's there?

I just bought and read the first 3 issues. Its a fun, different series but i cant wait to see what its about,grow story wise.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

I managed to get all three issues yesterday and read them all in one sitting. I'm loving the series, can't wait for the next issue! I don't usually try out Image titles (only Morning Glories, Mind the Gap and Saga so far), but this is great so I'm in for the long haul.

Kurtis, I know you read these forums sometimes, so just thought I'd say great job! You're helping to convert me into a creator-owned fanboy.
    Oversized Hardcover Videos!
    Latest uploads - The Planetary Omnibus, Invisibles Deluxe, Before Watchmen: Nite/Owl Dr Manhattan, Wasteland Apocalyptic Edition