Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No, the goddess's heart had nothing to do with powering the Doom Destroyer (it was the Asgardian life force that powered it)

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Considering the scene was probably post op Hulk since his head was still shaved, he could have been slightly under his usual level of strength too. I find it ironic that both Banner and Doom are a bit screwy mentally but at least Victor had a father who cared about him. His problem has always been that he feels the world robbed him of his parents and has been bitter about that ever since. Banner would probably have been better off without his father.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 04-14-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

I thought it was established way back that if you separate Bruce and the Hulk they both start to weaken and die?
    Life looks better in black and white.

I have a nice mustache Van Custo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    Ah... no, he didn't. Thou Odinson got lucky because the armor was malfunctioning meaning it was a fiar fight, until they removed that goddess's heart. and that's when he beat doom.
    You are right, at that point the Destroyer armor stopped pulling energy from the Asgardians. Doom's Destroyer armor was powered by Asgardian life-force; as soon as he stopped receiving his Asgardian fuel, he was squashed by Thor easily. In other words, regular Doom (well, he still had the armor) was squashed by Thor, who looked unscathed even though initially he got thrown around. Doom only made it out alive by teleporting at the last second.

So it's strange to me that Hulk is having trouble with Doom, which is why I asked if he's been weakened.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Custo View Post
    You are right, at that point the Destroyer armor stopped pulling energy from the Asgardians. Doom's Destroyer armor was powered by Asgardian life-force; as soon as he stopped receiving his Asgardian fuel, he was squashed by Thor easily. In other words, regular Doom (well, he still had the armor) was squashed by Thor, who looked unscathed even though initially he got thrown around. Doom only made it out alive by teleporting at the last second.

So it's strange to me that Hulk is having trouble with Doom, which is why I asked if he's been weakened.
    Please note this Doom did rip a god's heart with his own two hands and trick Thor into Jumpstarting the Armor. and after fightig he attacked Osborn thus started the seige of Asgard then nearly killed BP then founded a coup in wakanda, out Smarted BP with his nudity and focred him into a Pyrrhic Victory where Doom made BP to dystroy all the vibatium this side of N-zone. This enturn Left the Baxter building vurnable to attack from a second Anhilation wave, this made Johnny Sacrifed himself to stop it.

Now after doing all that do think Some jade goith is going to lay a hand on him?
    Cyclops ad portas