Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Default A couple of questions...

1. Almost everywhere I attempt to make a list, a dialogue pops up- even though I've set my editor to WYSIWYG, where this formerly did not happen. (I say almost, because the list buttons act normally for the setting in private messaging, and is currently working properly in this post- though another post in another thread has failed to work as expected). Is this something weird going on with the WYSIWYG editor, or is my account screwy?
    2. I noticed that as a result of the various upgrades and all that thread size limits have changed. Because of this I wonder: Is there any hope for an increase in the maximum character count of a post?
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    [*]Almost everywhere I attempt to make a list, a dialogue pops up- even though I've set my editor to WYSIWYG, where this formerly did not happen. (I say almost, because the list buttons act normally for the setting in private messaging, and is currently working properly in this post- though another post in another thread has failed to work as expected). Is this something weird going on with the WYSIWYG editor, or is my account screwy?
    I've always gotten the list popup since the upgrade.

Though vB does state:

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    [*]I noticed that as a result of the various upgrades and all that thread size limits have changed. Because of this I wonder: Is there any hope for an increase in the maximum character count of a post?
    We've had the min limit of 10 and max limit of 10,000 per post even before the upgrade which were put in place by Jonah Weiland, owner of CBR.