Default Spider-Man Hooky

I saw spider-man hooky on the marvel app for $4.99 anybody have thoughts on this story? Any good?
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

I've heard that the art on it is amazing. I passed on the single copy because I plan to get the Spider-Man: Graphic Novels collection coming out later this year, and said hardcover is listed as having Hooky as well.

I bought it yesterday because I had never read it and had always wanted to. It was very good, there isn't another Spider-Man story like it. Bernie Wrightson's art is both quirky-captivating and gruesomely strange. I'd recommend it if you like stories where Spidey is placed outside his element; because they don't get much better than this.

I have red it! It is awesome! Spectacular art and a script that it could very well be a horror story! The monster is frightening and haunting!
    Definitely i recommend it!

Bernie Wrightsons art is amazing in this. He's he same guy who drew the Creepshow comic, amongst many other horror comics. It's a bit weird for a Spidey tale but still a good read.
    Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without trying to invent any more of it.

"First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

This Spider-Man story is soooooo out there. But that doesn't mean it isn't a good story, because it is. It was fun seeing Spidey way out of his element. And the art was fantastic! I'd definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a different kind of Spider-Man story.
    "Seriously, where's the Hobgoblin when you need him?"--Peter Parker, Amazing Spider-Man Annual #36

"I'm being ignored more than Roderick Kingsley"--Me.
    "Dorkiest joke ever. Use it at parties."--Steve Wacker (AKA J Jonah Wacker).

Quote Originally Posted by E. Wilson View Post
    I've heard that the art on it is amazing. I passed on the single copy because I plan to get the Spider-Man: Graphic Novels collection coming out later this year, and said hardcover is listed as having Hooky as well.
    Do you know what else it collects? I'm not sure whether to pick up an individual copy of Hooky or wait for it as I would quite like to Parallel Lives as well.
    http://joshoncomics.blogspot.com/

Latest Entry: Review: The Amazing Spider-Man

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/joshuatait