Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FatKidFromQueens View Post
    toxin is going to bond w/ eddie brock. Read the upcoming venom solicits

I'm interested to see how that will work out considering the fact that Eddie isn't all that symbiote friendly at the present time. Considering the fact that he's trying to kill them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dragon View Post
    Perhaps symbiotes prefer the sex of their first host when it comes to choosing future hosts.

Take Venom for example...every host that mattered was male. Any female host it had never lasted very long.
    <BRRRRRRTTTTT!!!!> - Ann Weying - Eddie Brock's ex (and now dead for little over ten years) wife, Ann Weying - Venom: Sinner Takes All, Along Came A Spider.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	108032-47575-venom_super.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	91730

Oh, wait - you're saying, despite two miniseries, did not matter???

If claiming Patricia Robertson "doesn't matter" just because you are not a fan of the first Venom non-miniseries that actually lasted quite more than four to six parts, now that would be selective bias!

Last I've seen, those mercenaries were all males, one who currently adopted the purple symbiote included.
    Last edited by ngroove; 04-14-2012 at 12:56 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    <BRRRRRRTTTTT!!!!> - Ann Weying - Eddie Brock's ex (and now dead for little over ten years) wife, Ann Weying - Venom: Sinner Takes All, Along Came A Spider.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	108032-47575-venom_super.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	91730

Oh, wait - you're saying, despite two miniseries, did not matter???

If claiming Patricia Robertson "doesn't matter" just because you are not a fan of the first Venom non-miniseries that actually lasted quite more than four to six parts, now that would be selective bias!

Last I've seen, those mercenaries were all males, one who currently adopted the purple symbiote included.

I didn't mean to offend you,and I'm not saying they didn't matter. I'm just saying that the Venom symbiote has had very few female hosts and I think when it comes to symbiotes selecting hosts a lot depends on the sex of their first host that determines their preference of sex for future hosts.

For example if we ever see the Scream symbiote again it will likely select another female host due to having a female for its first host.
    Last edited by Spider-Dragon; 04-14-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spideybr View Post
    omg not your stories again......
    darthfury, respectfully, go learn some basic story telling,then write your own stories, i garantee you will feel much happier then just having those ideas on your head.
    darthfury does come up with some fairly wild ideas at times, but he (or she) is always super polite about it, even when people criticize those ideas very harshly.
    Life looks better in black and white.

I rather Toxin go back to mulligan or bond with some one more worthy. I use to like Venom(drawn in the mid 90's) while he was going through the maximum carnage/separation anxiety, but since then its character status has been down hill for me until now(now that flash has it). To me, Eddie should be Anti-Venom, and Toxin should go back to Pat who I found interesting and I do like the Toxin symbiote. Hopefully they won't kill this one off.

On another note, didn't Toxin take the look(his colors and design) from being the off spring of carnage but also respecting Spiderman? I can't remember but I thought I saw this stated some where.
    Last edited by rdfnd1253; 04-15-2012 at 02:00 AM.