Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

that was more a joke that anything yo its the best i could find lol
    -this posters ragging on rob leifelds art is not ment as hatred toward the man he is a professional artist and got that way for a reason...however i cannot condone the use of pouches-

If anything you should have gone with a Pulp Fiction picture and shopped on an eye patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome! View Post
    If anything you should have gone with a Pulp Fiction picture and shopped on an eye patch.
    hahahahaha
    -this posters ragging on rob leifelds art is not ment as hatred toward the man he is a professional artist and got that way for a reason...however i cannot condone the use of pouches-

BANNED

How is this a raise when he's crouching shooting a gun like any old schlub?
    Any old schlob wouldn't be crouching out in the open with no cover if he were being fired on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHuE5pDlEs i want this but with a chituari

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin9977 View Post
    Any old schlob wouldn't be crouching out in the open with no cover if he were being fired on.
    Do we know he was being fired on? Do we know what's in front of him? I'm not saying Sam Jackson is not totally badass or that a black Fury can't be a total badass. Just not getting the badassedness from that image like I did with Rocket Rooster Fury up there.

Do we know he was being fired on? Do we know what's in front of him? I'm not saying Sam Jackson is not totally badass or that a black Fury can't be a total badass. Just not getting the badassedness from that image like I did with Rocket Rooster Fury up there.
    judgeing by the fact that he was shooting at something i would say possibly or his on the attack but ur right there hasent been much in the way of slj nick fury badassery

Yes. I would be quite okay. I don't know another fanciful way to say it, but Nick Fury is Nick Fury to me. White, black, brown, yellow, red...I would even be okay with Nick Fury being Native American. I don't really care. As long as Fury is the same character, with the same rugged personality, his race means little to me. It really friggin doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanRiderX View Post
    judgeing by the fact that he was shooting at something i would say possibly or his on the attack but ur right there hasent been much in the way of slj nick fury badassery
    We can revisit the issue once Avengers is out and there are more pictures floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    Intent doesn't change content.
    Actually it does. Marvel isn't trying to offend anyone, and anyone who is offended by Psylocke, is way too sensitive. Racism is all about hate. If there's no hate it's not racism. Marvel is not putting me down and making me out to be inferior with one measly character. And question, are you even Asian?
    Last edited by davidn15; 04-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.
    Currently Reading: The Authority, Bone

Comics Of Days Past - Reading the greats of yesteryear

616 Nick Fury>Samuel L. Fury
    British Psylocke>Asian Psylocke
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RohanRiderX View Post
    i see your nick fury bad assery and raise you samuel jacksonXp

Please, I've seen that pose done in several action movies. It still doesn't compare to the Steranko action shot.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkaya View Post
    Please, I've seen that pose done in several action movies. It still doesn't compare to the Steranko action shot.
    It's not the pose that's badass. It's Samuel Jackson himself
    Currently Reading: The Authority, Bone

Comics Of Days Past - Reading the greats of yesteryear

Quote Originally Posted by davidn15 View Post
    It's not the pose that's badass. It's Samuel Jackson himself
    Wake me up when Sam Jackson rides shirtless through a wall on a motorcycle shooting 2 automatic weapons while smoking a cigar.

Samuel L. Jackson is 63 years old. I realize that Nick Fury is even older than that, but he has the Infinity Formula to keep him relatively young-looking. As Jackson continues to age, associating him with Nick Fury is going to become awkward for Marvel.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963