Hybrid View

Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Walking Dead" #100 Cover Remembers the Fallen

ROBOT 6 has a hi-res copy of Charlie Adlard's corpse-strewn cover for the 100th issue of "The Walking Dead," which depicts every prominent character who's died in the acclaimed series - so far.

Full article here.

Awesome cover.
    But is that Andrea at the bottom? Or is it supposed to by Amy?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok C. View Post
    Awesome cover.
    But is that Andrea at the bottom? Or is it supposed to by Amy?
    That's Amy.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (WIP):
    http://invincibleuniversewiki.wikispaces.com/home

What a great cover.

I love that they didn't leave anyone out. Patricia <3 Even Donna with half her face missing.
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

That cover just demands being a poster, and I mean a poster, a huge 24x36 or larger sized poster.

In other words, the cover is totally tubular.. bodacious to the maximus.

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    ROBOT 6 has a hi-res copy of Charlie Adlard's corpse-strewn cover for the 100th issue of "The Walking Dead," which depicts every prominent character who's died in the acclaimed series - so far.

Full article here.
    you can see poor Lori cut in half and even the baby's hand beside her, that makes me sad. But it's supposed to. Also, Rick above a field of dead people. And you can't see his feet at all. It's as if he's otherworldly hovering above all of the dead.... like a ghost ... crap, Rick's gonna die, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by President Kang View Post
    you can see poor Lori cut in half and even the baby's hand beside her, that makes me sad. But it's supposed to. Also, Rick above a field of dead people. And you can't see his feet at all. It's as if he's otherworldly hovering above all of the dead.... like a ghost ... crap, Rick's gonna die, isn't he?
    I didn't notice the hand till you said this. That is really depressing.

I love this cover, but if Rick does actually die in this issue I may stop reading for awhile. I know I will come back because I love this story but I can only take so much sadness from Walking Dead before I have to sit on the bench for a month or two. I would probably feel this way if something happened to Andrea or Carl, too.
    Ever-changing Pulls
    DC - Batman, Aquaman, JL, JLD, JLA, Flash, Constantine, Supes Unchaned, Swampy, Wake
    Image - Saga
    Dark Horse - Star Wars

BANNED

You can tell Image is trying to hype it up.

I honestly didn't think id know what cover #100 looked like prior to issues #99-#96.

Kind of sad really. I'm more hyped for the next issue instead now as i don't know what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocker13d View Post
    I didn't notice the hand till you said this. That is really depressing.

I love this cover, but if Rick does actually die in this issue I may stop reading for awhile. I know I will come back because I love this story but I can only take so much sadness from Walking Dead before I have to sit on the bench for a month or two. I would probably feel this way if something happened to Andrea or Carl, too.

TWD isn't the twlight series. If Rick dies ill poor myself a beer and keep reading.
    Last edited by needler420; 04-13-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    TWD isn't the twlight series. If Rick dies ill poor myself a beer and keep reading.
    Yep, because me saying I would be upset if Rick dies, that means that I expect The Walking Dead to be just like Twilight. Seeing as I have never read those books I am going to go ahead and say that Rick is now a vampire, Lori was the chick in the trailer that looks like she is on heroin, and Carl is one day going to lead the many dudes without shirts on. Idc if Lori hasn't been alive in forever, that is how it's going to be I guess.

Seriously though, as a reader, I am allowed to be upset if someone that I like in the story dies. I will come back, because The Walking Dead is amazing, but it may take a little while for me to digest it. I think it really speaks volumes to Kirkman's writing on the series that I am able to be so emotionally invested in these characters even after 96 issues.
    Ever-changing Pulls
    DC - Batman, Aquaman, JL, JLD, JLA, Flash, Constantine, Supes Unchaned, Swampy, Wake
    Image - Saga
    Dark Horse - Star Wars

BANNED

lol I was just pulling you're chain.