Vs

Team Movie Avengers
    Thor
    Hulk
    Iron Man
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Black Widow

Admittedly, we've got very little to go by for Hawkeye apart from trailers, but what the hell, he's in there anyway.

And I know some of these characters are useless in Khazan.

And I'm sure this will become a complete and utter STOMP after we've all seen the Avengers movie. But using their previous movies (Norton Hulk only) and the Avengers TRAILER thus far, how does this go:

a) In Khazan.
    b) With a day of prep.

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

So are you saying that we can ONLY use the trailer for Avengers + the Hulk movie, or can we use the IM, Cap and Thor movies as well?

Hulk can probably take down most of these guys, though Sandman is going to be a problem, and he's not going to have an easy time hitting Venom and Spidey. But can any of them hurt him at all?

If it's just the trailer, it's going to be rough for the Avengers - they don't have enough feats.

If we get to count the other movies, IM can probably solo everyone except Sandman, Spidey and Venom due to speed and autotargetting.

Thor definitely can, plus he should be able to mess up Flint with his tornado. His fighting ability and weapon should let him hit the Spider-fam, though the same tornado that took the destroyer out of action ought to work as well against them.

Hawkeye might get a lucky shot on a goblin or a glider - he has no feats yet, but he's clearly supposed to be at least a good shot.

Natasha is going to have a rough time even getting close to any of these guys.

Cap could probably fight well against the Goblins, but he isn't nearly fast enough to hit PIS-free Spiderman and Venom. Sandy kills him trivially.

Basically, it might as well be IM, Hulk and Thor against the others.

BANNED

Nooo all of THEIR previous trailers, but I specified Norton Hulk because there's always the same question "Norton or Bana Hulk?"

So it's all previous movies and the Avengers trailer.

And yeah I specified most are going to be useless in Khazan, so I put a prep match in there too.

Although even in Khazan, I reckon Sandman is going to pose a MAJOR threat, allowing the others on his team to at least make an attempt to cause the other team problems.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Nooo all of THEIR previous trailers, but I specified Norton Hulk because there's always the same question "Norton or Bana Hulk?"

So it's all previous movies and the Avengers trailer.

And yeah I specified most are going to be useless in Khazan, so I put a prep match in there too.

Although even in Khazan, I reckon Sandman is going to pose a MAJOR threat, allowing the others on his team to at least make an attempt to cause the other team problems.
    Definitely, Sandman is a total badass in the movie. The unprepped fight might as well be Sandman v. Thor, as those are the two who could win.

In prep, I kind of have to go with the team with the guy who built a particle accelerator in his basement then invented a new element. I mean, Tony IS prep, his suit alone is waaaaaayyyyyyy beyond any Gobby tech, and that's saying nothing about his crazy arc reactor in the chest.

From my memory of Spiderman 3, Sandman went down from HobGoblin's weapons so Ironman (who had much more firepower) should be able to deal with him. That leaves Thor, The Hulk, Captain America, Widow, and Hawkeye to deal with Spiderman (Hulk could take him down with a few thunderclaps, and then Hawkeye or Widow can shoot him), Doctor Octopus (I don't see his tentacles blocking the hammer or lightning). Cap might be able to put down or atleast fight a Goblin, (Hulk's thunderclap knocks them down as well).

Honestly I don't see anyone of the Spiderman team taking down the Avengers big guns, even individually, so the Avengers win, maybe losing Hawkeye (who at this point the only thing we can argue is he is an archer, with no determined level of skill), or Widow.
    Rumbler's League with the Team Beasts of Burden 3rd place

My card

Quote Originally Posted by Stigma Rex View Post
    From my memory of Spiderman 3, Sandman went down from HobGoblin's weapons so Ironman (who had much more firepower) should be able to deal with him. That leaves Thor, The Hulk, Captain America, Widow, and Hawkeye to deal with Spiderman (Hulk could take him down with a few thunderclaps, and then Hawkeye or Widow can shoot him), Doctor Octopus (I don't see his tentacles blocking the hammer or lightning). Cap might be able to put down or atleast fight a Goblin, (Hulk's thunderclap knocks them down as well).

Honestly I don't see anyone of the Spiderman team taking down the Avengers big guns, even individually, so the Avengers win, maybe losing Hawkeye (who at this point the only thing we can argue is he is an archer, with no determined level of skill), or Widow.
    Sandman never went down to the explosives, he took a dive and played possum.

You can make a case that Thor calls up a storm and makes it rain on Sandman, washing him away, but that's pretty much it. And I don't actually recall Thor making rain at all in his movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Sandman never went down to the explosives, he took a dive and played possum.

You can make a case that Thor calls up a storm and makes it rain on Sandman, washing him away, but that's pretty much it. And I don't actually recall Thor making rain at all in his movie.
    Well, Thor sort of indirectly made it rain when he was depowered and going after Mjolnir.

He also made a tornado, with lightning, both of which would to a massive amount of damage to Sandman, at least for a 10-count.

I'm dubious that unprepped movie IM could take out movie Sandman. Prepped, I'm sure Tony could take it, but as mentioned here, the Goblin explosives don't really take out Sandman, they just kind of make him pause.