Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: "Thief of Thieves" #3

Greg McElhatton gives "Thief of Thieves" #3 4 stars saying that three issues in, Robert Kirkman, Nick Spencer and Shawn Martinbrough's Image Comics series "continues to impress."

Full article here.

Am i the only one confused as to some of the stuff that happened this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by The Shogun View Post
    Am i the only one confused as to some of the stuff that happened this issue?
    No I was a little confused at the last 4 or so pages. I'm assuming there was a flashback and either a flashforward or Redmond's son is much older than anticipated.

I think this is a great series! Yes it does move a lil' slow but the character building is great. I find myself already caring about aspects in the characters lives and its only issue 3!

As for being confused, I am only confused as to why his son is in prison. There were two flashbacks from what I can tell. The first page where he is with his son as a kid and later when it shows Redmond in the hospital and getting arrested but then able to lawyer his way out of it.
    Check out this sweet comic coming in 2013!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Throwb...889?ref=stream

This issue has really sold me on the series, I loved it

I believe the flashback scenes with the court was showing Redmond, not his son.

I actually twigged a few pages before that it would be his son on the last page though, so obviously he is a lot older than we've been led to believe so far (I actually thought he might have died some how when I read last months.)

I'm a big fan of the art and pacing too. The whole wide screen format and unfolding like a TV serial really appeals to me.

Cant wait until next months issue!
    Last edited by Hostile_17; 04-13-2012 at 01:33 AM.
    ULTIMATE COMICS ~ DC DARK ~ BUFFY/ANGEL ~ GREEN ARROW ~BATMAN/BATWOMAN ~ THE MASSIVE ~ PLUS LOTS OF IMAGE

read the 1st 3 issues last night. i think i will have to read issue 3 again as the ending was a tad on the confusing side. (and i was very tired when i read it). but it definitely has me hooked in.