Default Resurrection Man #8 Discussion/Spoilers

Here we have the possible beginning of an arc with 2 people looking for Mitch, private detective Kim Rebecki who has psychometry which allows her to see visions based on touch, and Butcher, a creepy bastard who uses necromancy.

Mitch runs into Kim inside of a library and his powers makes her psychometry go crazy and while she's unconscious, Mitch finds out what she's really about while going through her things (how rude ), then Butcher crashes in to kill Mitch to fuel his necromancy.

He actually succeeds but as always, Mitch comes back to life and basically overpowers his spell, knocking him out and creating a giant hole in the middle of the library.

Rebecki believed him to be an evil man before this and is now willing to help Mitch find out who he really is based on what she saw during the big psychometry flash.

However, we're gonna have to put that on hold because of the Suicide Squad rushing in because Lord knows DC needs another unnecessary crossover.

Season 2 of Blue Estate CTpitch's Avatar

meh I got a buddy reading SS so I'm still pretty much in sync with the crossover

Love how fail the necromancer was killing a guy where his super ability is dying to gain new superpowers
    also I though it was kind of a dumb for Deadshot to shoot Mitch I mean shouldn't they have done a sit rep before the mission. They could have knocked him out because that is basically therir only option in this situation.
    Still great work by Fernando Dagnino and will miss him greatly on this title and I'm still looking forward to the issues done by Jesus Saiz
    excellent one N done story
    A Happy supporter of Indie comics and B-list heroes

Check out the Death to Comics Podcast...if you dare

It is a crime that this hasn't got more press. I thought the artwork was fantastic, I liked this new (supporting character?) Rebecki, and Resurrection Man has been killing it lately.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray II View Post
    It is a crime that this hasn't got more press. I thought the artwork was fantastic, I liked this new (supporting character?) Rebecki, and Resurrection Man has been killing it lately.
    Mind reading is an invasion of privacy, Get out of my mind,
    Last edited by The Imakandi; 04-12-2012 at 11:03 PM.
    "Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority agrees."

Katrina Crane (Sleepy Hollow)

It is a crime and you're the executioner

Well, my kvetching about Rez Man being under appreciated managed to get one more person interested. +1 for the cause?

good more people need to see the brilliance of a man who dies in every issue of his own ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by CTpitch View Post
    good more people need to see the brilliance of a man who dies in every issue of his own ongoing
    Multiple times. I think Deadshot is only the most recent in a long list who have head shot'd Mitchell.

Multiple times. I think Deadshot is only the most recent in a long list who have head shot'd Mitchell.
    Mitch should just wear a shirt with a bullseye symbol on it make things easier

I'm still not picking up Suicide Squad. *stern arms-crossed smiley*
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    I'm still not picking up Suicide Squad. *stern arms-crossed smiley*
    It's got a lot of potential. I'm intrigued to know who the traitor on the SS is. The roster isn't quite as lovable as the original Squad ongoing, but that had a phenomenal writer so it's not fair to compare.