Page 79 of 669 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 10025
    Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shark Wasp View Post
    Hello there, started playing this game just after the UK release to check out Gaziiiion's work in anticipation of Marvel Universe. Managed to get myself hooked on it despite being well over the age of the target audience :P

Set myself the task of seeing how accessible the game is to those who decide not to pay for a membership. Was going very well until I hit Challenge #25. Getting 25,000 silver for silver surfer on the prize wheel has taken some time seeing as I've been busy with work over the last few months :P It's a shame he isn't a bit more unique for the amount of silver he costs, would be nice if he could zoom about on his board a bit like Ghost Rider's bike. Only have 2 more heroes to level up after him I think. Going to have to sit on the wheel for Dark Surfer soon it would seem D:

Waiting on an interesting character to come up on the sale as I am a day away from getting 300 gold ;3 At the moment Reptil and Red She-Hulk are up for me, but I'm not particularly bothered about them, would prefer to see a character with 2 marvel lore points :P Or if Doctor strange came up that'd be awesome :D

Anyhoo I've popped on here a few times and had a read, so thought it was about time I started contributing to conversation :)

Welcome to the forums!
    Former CBR Team President, now just a regular GI JOE!
    Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard AKA CUG
    Squad Level: 1310
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxicere View Post
    The challenges are things from the past?? I miss challenges............. I want to get the last challenge hero
    Meh, I'm perfectly happy without Mohawk Storm. That strangled cat scream she does it just so so so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shark Wasp View Post
    Hello there, started playing this game just after the UK release to check out Gaziiiion's work in anticipation of Marvel Universe. Managed to get myself hooked on it despite being well over the age of the target audience :P

Set myself the task of seeing how accessible the game is to those who decide not to pay for a membership. Was going very well until I hit Challenge #25. Getting 25,000 silver for silver surfer on the prize wheel has taken some time seeing as I've been busy with work over the last few months :P It's a shame he isn't a bit more unique for the amount of silver he costs, would be nice if he could zoom about on his board a bit like Ghost Rider's bike. Only have 2 more heroes to level up after him I think. Going to have to sit on the wheel for Dark Surfer soon it would seem D:

Anyhoo I've popped on here a few times and had a read, so thought it was about time I started contributing to conversation :)
    Welcome to the board! Going after Surfer eh? Yeah, I played this game like it was my second job for a month before I got that much silver. lol I'm happy with both Silver and Dark Surfer, although I wish Dark Surfer was much more powerful. I mean, he has the Infinity Gauntlet! Punisher shouldn't have an easier time taking out Sentinels.

Here's the Darkhawk icon as promised:

Squad Name: Hamster Linebacker
    My fan art:http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...ter+Linebacker
    In progress icons: Mr Sinister, Crimson Dynamo, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Womprat2000 View Post

Damn, that's cool. Wish he's really in the game!
    SHSO Squad Name : Danger Loud Prince
    Squad Level : 730+
    Favorite Heroes : Avengers Iron Man / Ghost Rider / Deadpool / War Machine / Avengers Hawkeye / Gambit / Spider-Man Noir

Damn, that's cool. Wish he's really in the game!
    SHSO Squad Name : Danger Loud Prince
    Squad Level : 730+
    Favorite Heroes : Avengers Iron Man / Ghost Rider / Deadpool / War Machine / Avengers Hawkeye / Gambit / Spider-Man Noir

Quote Originally Posted by maxicere View Post
    The challenges are things from the past?? I miss challenges............. I want to get the last challenge hero
    Did I miss a memo? I thought the last communication from Gazillion on this was that no new challenges would be implemented until more players had completed the current challenges...
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

THIS is awesome! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Did I miss a memo? I thought the last communication from Gazillion on this was that no new challenges would be implemented until more players had completed the current challenges...
    This has been going on without saying but it wouldn't hurt to have us all look out for ways to help others complete challenges.
    If you have some extra time in game check out some other players squads and see what challenge they are on and decide if there is a way for you to help them. This would only help a few people but I guess it's something. Also I broke down and bought Pure Elektra, because she is my last Challenge character and on sale... so any day now it will be worthless.

One step closer to reality!

I'm already a HUGE Womprat (Hamster Linebacker) fan. In saying that, this is your BEST work.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

*sigh* I'm very frustrated. I've been looking all over for the game cards so I can get some more gold but they aren't being sold in any Toys R Us or Best Buy (or Vons) in my area :(. I love this game and it is really fun to play :(

A few Guardians of the Galaxy icons for tonight:

Squad Name: Hamster Linebacker
    My fan art:http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...ter+Linebacker
    In progress icons: Mr Sinister, Crimson Dynamo, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by edwardhorne View Post
    My upset is epicer!
    No, still not epic enough. If you've seen the movie, you'd agree with me. :)

CommanderPhilosopherRobot Optimus Prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edwardhorne View Post
    My upset is epicer!
    No. I'm afraid the Avengers had your upset with their Shawarma alone.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

SHSO ID: Commander Philosopher Robot

A week with nothing new in the game... I want all this thing about Avengers movie will end this month.
    MSHS Online Squad Name: Icy Torch
    Squad Level: 1201 +

Fan of Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man & She-Hulk

See my artwork blog: http://maxcereijido.wordpress.com/

Can You Say HEMI? Mr. Yak Robot's Avatar

I think the piano is hidden

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hulk.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	93515
    Squad Name: Mr. Yak Robot