Page 293 of 669 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 10025
  1. #4381
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdtraxxx View Post
    Hello everyone i am new in this forum.
    I canīt play shso because in the launch pad it says that an error report has stopped the game
    can you help me with this question?
    thanks
    Without more info the two suggestions I'd make are: 1. Make sure you download all game files before trying to play. 2. Use Firefox or Chrome.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Back to "K"

  2. #4382
    Fighting Raven suedehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On the floor of the night before
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Without more info the two suggestions I'd make are: 1. Make sure you download all game files before trying to play. 2. Use Firefox or Chrome.
    3. Update your unity player http://unity3d.com/webplayer/
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

  3. #4383
    Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Without more info the two suggestions I'd make are: 1. Make sure you download all game files before trying to play. 2. Use Firefox or Chrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    3. Update your unity player http://unity3d.com/webplayer/
    Thank you both!
    Former CBR Team President, now just a regular GI JOE!
    Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard AKA CUG
    Squad Level: 1310
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer

  4. #4384
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	100015

    I know maintenance doesn't mean content, but, I hope the "new" Wolvie will be there when the maintenance is over.
    Gazillion says this is a TWO hour ordeal!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 08-31-2012 at 11:52 AM.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Back to "K"

  5. #4385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	100015

    I know maintenance doesn't mean content, but, I hope the "new" Wolvie will be there when the maintenance is over.
    thats not maintenance its this:
    Hey Heroes!

    There will be a game update Today, August 31, 2012 starting at Noon PDT (3:00pm EDT) The servers will be down for approximately 2 hours and you will not access the game during this time. If the game becomes available before that time we will let you know.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

  6. #4386

    Default

    We really need a new silver purchase character, even if it is only a new Wolverine.

  7. #4387

    Default

    hello i have a problem i can't buy cable monkey king and spiderman 2099 because they not appear in my game
    someone can help me?

  8. #4388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdtraxxx View Post
    hello i have a problem i can't buy cable monkey king and spiderman 2099 because they not appear in my game
    someone can help me?
    You are probably in the European server and as far as i know Europe doesnt have those three yet.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

  9. #4389

    Default

    Any Idea what today's update is updating exactly?

  10. #4390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    You are probably in the European server and as far as i know Europe doesnt have those three yet.
    thanks do you know if i can change my server because the game is not running and so slow

  11. #4391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckybarnesdd View Post
    Any Idea what today's update is updating exactly?
    Our hopes and dreams.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

  12. #4392
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckybarnesdd View Post
    Any Idea what today's update is updating exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Our hopes and dreams.
    I laughed then nodded when I read Snail's response. Thanks, brother!
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Back to "K"

  13. #4393
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdtraxxx View Post
    thanks do you know if i can change my server because the game is not running and so slow
    You can set up a VPN if it's legal in your country/situation.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Back to "K"

  14. #4394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    You can set up a VPN if it's legal in your country/situation.
    thanks so much

  15. #4395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I laughed then nodded when I read Snail's response. Thanks, brother!
    Haha, I would be okay with that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •