Page 249 of 669 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    For those who don't know, Mason our Team President has retired, and has named me as her successor! Please express your love and deep appreciation for what she has done for this community because without her, there would never have been a CBR Team! Please do this in the team thread! Thanks, CUG!
    Congrats! :D But have you seen beast around lately?
    Squad Name: General Warlike Smasher Hammer
    Squad Level: 1200+
    Signature Hero: DEADPOOL
    My DeviantArt: http://deadpool-spidey.deviantart.com/

For those who don't know, Mason our Team President has retired, and has named me as her successor! Please express your love and deep appreciation for what she has done for this community because without her, there would never have been a CBR Team! Please do this in the team thread! Thanks, CUG!
    Congratulations! I haven't been here as long as a lot of you have, but from what I know of you I can't think of anyone better to fill the role. You are very knowledgeable about the game and the Marvel Universe in general, but you also will take time to welcome new CBR members and SHSO players, as evident by the "new guy night" event you just did.

Congrats once again! I know you'll do a great job filling Mason's shoes.

Congtatulations, CUG!!! Sure you will do a great job. Sorry to hear Mason retired though.

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    Im 1 year younger than you so your not the only youngling
    And I'm one year younger than that. And thanks for the mission today!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Well congratulations to CUG on the promotion. Sorry to hear about Mason, though I never really got the pleasure to meet her. Best of luck to Mason in all her future endeavors.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Platypwner View Post
    Congrats! :D But have you seen beast around lately?
    Thanks Phantom, as far as Beast is concerned, no one knows if he has quit or not! I do know if your a heroclix player and collector, like myself, he is on HCRealms, all of the time, but as far as this game, it has been since May, since he last posted! That is all I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Mad Badger View Post
    Congratulations! I haven't been here as long as a lot of you have, but from what I know of you I can't think of anyone better to fill the role. You are very knowledgeable about the game and the Marvel Universe in general, but you also will take time to welcome new CBR members and SHSO players, as evident by the "new guy night" event you just did.

Congrats once again! I know you'll do a great job filling Mason's shoes.
    Thanks means alot coming from you because my whole purpose in this game is to welcome all players, and that is the kind of person that Mason said she wanted to take over the team, so my plans are to carry the team, until I retire from the game!

Quote Originally Posted by raw68 View Post
    Congtatulations, CUG!!! Sure you will do a great job. Sorry to hear Mason retired though.
    Yes, it is a sad day, but with everyones help this team can still do well! We just have to work with each other! Thanks buddy!
    Former CBR Team President, now just a regular GI JOE!
    Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard AKA CUG
    Squad Level: 1310
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer

Quote Originally Posted by joeytheleo View Post
    im only 16 if thats what you consider a youngin haha :)
    Im 16 too
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Well congratulations to CUG on the promotion. Sorry to hear about Mason, though I never really got the pleasure to meet her. Best of luck to Mason in all her future endeavors.
    Thank you Pepper, I appreciate it!

Congratulations on the promotion CUG! It is a shame though that Mason has retired.
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine63 View Post
    Congratulations on the promotion CUG! It is a shame though that Mason has retired.
    Thanks, yes, this is not how I wanted to see her go! Thanks Axe for your support and encouragement! You have been a great pal and teammate! I'm looking forward to more adventures with you during our last months of the tournament! Thanks buddy, for always having my back!

Quote Originally Posted by superx View Post
    Just out of curiosity, but how old is everyone here? (Not to be a stalker or anything)
    29 and staying there for the next decade or two.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Thanks, yes, this is not how I wanted to see her go! Thanks Axe for your support and encouragement! You have been a great pal and teammate! I'm looking forward to more adventures with you during our last months of the tournament! Thanks buddy, for always having my back!
    Your welcome CUG and can't wait for practice tomorrow!
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

Congratulations CUG. I am sorry i didnt have a chance to meet Mason, she did an awesome job building this team
    Squad Name: Super Skull Miner
    Squad Level: 1200+
    Signature Hero: Ironman (but still a little Captain America, Wolverine and Punisher)

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Maxed out Daredevil this evening and picked up Iron Patriot. Just Ultimate Thor left on my membership only characters. Kinda wish there were a few more silver based characters left outside of just him and the Silver/Dark Surfer. Not sure what I'm going to do with silver after them. The HQ aspect doesnt really interest me and I already have purchased all the silver missions and I think all the silver based card quests except for one or two.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by Super Skull Miner View Post
    Congratulations CUG. I am sorry i didnt have a chance to meet Mason, she did an awesome job building this team

Yes, she did a superb job with this team! You will be able to meet her, she says she will be around, which I am glad! Thanks for your support, buddy!