Page 20 of 669 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120520 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher Fly View Post
    What does Iron Spidey have to do with the card game coming out? Iron Spidey card or code for hero in game?

Edit: Just saw the Iron Spidey card with code, nice! Any other code heroes mentioned I missed coming in the TCG?
    Actually that is Armored Spider-Man. Iron Spidey is the one that is red and yellow with the three yellow legs that stick out in the back that Tony Stark made for Peter during the Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardhorne View Post
    The new Cap definitley is a blast to play. He kicks butt. He seems a bit harder to stun and seems to stun bad guys more often then I remember the others doing.
    The blue robots have knocked him down once thus far in 11 missions. Despite the figures on the SHSO WIKI he seems to knock out 3:1 bad guys vs other folks I've been playing with. Many of his moves will hit nearby bad guys, making your next target half health prior to you starting to beat on it.

His heroup is horrid. I just don't get what the developers are thinking at times. I guess they figured his regular moves were sufficient. I've learned to adapt without a heroup, but still WTH?

That being said. If gold is an issue. Go ahead and skip him. He will inevitably be put on special becuase of the lackluster consenses on him.
    I am enjoying Avengers Cap. Yeah not much difference between him and the other versions he does kick the enemy with one leg and his Hero Up is weak but I am sure it will get better at level 10 like most hero ups do. I like playing with a movie version of Cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Amaral View Post
    If you have a lot of gold, buy him.
    But if not... I suggest you to save your money, my friend.
    Avengers Cap is basicaly the same of the other Caps.
    (forgive my bad english, my friend. I didn't know how to express the last phrase.)
    I don't have a lot of money but i'm gonna get him because I don't even have any of the Caps.
    Super Hero Squad Name: Neutronium Rock Soldier
    CBox: NeutroniumRockSoldier
    Super Hero Squad Level: 286
    Currently:

Just bought AV Cap today. I have all the purchasable characters at this point. I don't have Classic Wolvie or Street Wolvie. (Sheesh, missing two Wolverines?)

Deadpool is so whimsical, I'm glad I bought him. "Oh, baby! I love sittin down! Sittin down is awesome!
    Squad name: Steam Tiger
    Squad level: 303
    Signature hero: Ultimate Comics Spider-man
    Maxing/Leveling: Too many
    Squad Card: http://i.imgur.com/5rUMk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rh1006 View Post
    Deadpool is so whimsical, I'm glad I bought him. "Oh, baby! I love sittin down! Sittin down is awesome!
    His quotes are so awesome. He even mentions the Ultimate Universe by reality number! (Earth-1610)

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Amaral View Post
    If you have a lot of gold, buy him.
    But if not... I suggest you to save your money, my friend.
    Avengers Cap is basicaly the same of the other Caps.
    (forgive my bad english, my friend. I didn't know how to express the last phrase.)
    Don't apologize!!! You're english is great!!! Your only error was writing "of" instead of "as" ("Avengers Cap is basically the same as the other Caps"). And don't fret over a little mistake, your grammar is better than some people who speak english as a first language!!!! And I'm not even kidding!!!!
    Last edited by Daycrawler; 04-19-2012 at 01:15 PM.
    SHSO Name: Tornado Shield
    Squad Level: 342
    Signature Hero: Nightcrawler
    Trying to Max: Maxed All

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Don't apologize!!! You're english is great!!! Your only error was writing "of" instead of "as" ("Avenges Cap is basically the same as the other Caps"). And don't fret over a little mistake, your grammar is better than some people who speak english as a first language!!!! And I'm not even kidding!!!!
    Its actually true. Most people on youtube write like this: WHUOZ TAHT GUUI WIT TEH BOA N ARROW
    Squad name: Steam Tiger
    Squad level: 303
    Signature hero: Ultimate Comics Spider-man
    Maxing/Leveling: Too many
    Squad Card: http://i.imgur.com/5rUMk.jpg

Psionic Lancing Herald Zakkahka's Avatar

I'm afraid to buy any new heroes, because with my luck, they'll go on sale the next week haha

The Ninja Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher Fly View Post
    Edit: Just saw the Iron Spidey card with code, nice! Any other code heroes mentioned I missed coming in the TCG?
    Where did you see card?

The Ninja Hydra

Ooooh! AV Cap's 3rd power up "may" be a deal maker. Its called Leading the Charge and essentially he runs in a straight line doing at least 40 dmg per bad guy. Get a dmg bonus and you can clear a room pretty quick.
    Last edited by edwardhorne; 04-18-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Colossus Alchemist Emilio Amaral's Avatar

I just heard Avengers Cap's speech when he enters the shop.
    Hillarious! :P
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

Quote Originally Posted by Zakor1138 View Post
    Just bought AV Cap today. I have all the purchasable characters at this point. I don't have Classic Wolvie or Street Wolvie. (Sheesh, missing two Wolverines?)
    I have exactly the same squad as you. I played my son's Street Wolvie though and we aren't missing much!
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

You're right, my friend!
    Street Wolvy isn't that good.
    But Classic Wolvy is faster, has a stronger HeroUp and his 2nd power gives him healing and strenght boosts. (At least before leveling it up. There's a bug they didn't fix yet.)
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Don't apologize!!! You're english is great!!! Your only error was writing "of" instead of "as" ("Avenges Cap is basically the same as the other Caps"). And don't fret over a little mistake, your grammar is better than some people who speak english as a first language!!!! And I'm not even kidding!!!!
    Thank you, my friend! I really appreciate your help. I've never made an english course.
    Sometimes it's really hard to express myself.

Quote Originally Posted by rh1006 View Post
    Its actually true. Most people on youtube write like this: WHUOZ TAHT GUUI WIT TEH BOA N ARROW
    lol Taking this phrase as reference... I think I'm almost a native american. :P
    Last edited by Emilio Amaral; 04-19-2012 at 12:08 PM.