Page 646 of 669 FirstFirst ... 146546596636642643644645646647648649650656 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post
    Hey guys,

The team has been researching the issue with no voices and believe they have found the issue. They hope to have the fix out in our next maintenance period.
    Now if there was only a "dumb-ass" safety clause that gave me the EOTE Spidey badge on the next box I buy...because I'd have to be a dumb ass to get another one after all the gold I spent!
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 3731

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    Now if there was only a "dumb-ass" safety clause that gave me the EOTE Spidey badge on the next box I buy...because I'd have to be a dumb ass to get another one after all the gold I spent!
    I have entered another ticket about the Summer Mystery Box, this time to find out the odds of winning the EOTE Spider-Man badge. Given the number of boxes I have bought without seeing it, the odds must be much lower than any of the villain boxes.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    I have entered another ticket about the Summer Mystery Box, this time to find out the odds of winning the EOTE Spider-Man badge. Given the number of boxes I have bought without seeing it, the odds must be much lower than any of the villain boxes.
    I sent a ticket when they released the Titanium Box asking the odds of the boxes and this is what they replied back with:

"Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, Customer Support is unable to provide the exact probability of winning these heroes from the mystery boxes.

The mystery boxes are meant to act as a 'grab bag'; it's all chance! The only thing that I am able to disclose is that Venom, Green Goblin, and Titanium Man are the most rare prize to win from these boxes. I apologize for any inconvenience these mystery boxes have caused.

Thank you and if you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us again.

Kasen
    Super Hero Squad Customer Support
    "
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    I sent a ticket when they released the Titanium Box asking the odds of the boxes and this is what they replied back with:

"Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, Customer Support is unable to provide the exact probability of winning these heroes from the mystery boxes.

The mystery boxes are meant to act as a 'grab bag'; it's all chance! The only thing that I am able to disclose is that Venom, Green Goblin, and Titanium Man are the most rare prize to win from these boxes. I apologize for any inconvenience these mystery boxes have caused.

Thank you and if you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us again.

Kasen
    Super Hero Squad Customer Support
    "
    No, they have to be full of it...those villains I got within 8 boxes all 3 times. I've bought probably 40 Summer Boxes thus far, and no badge! Hell, I even got Pure Elektra on the 1st box (my only missing retired hero). I could've easily acquired my last remaining heroes, too. I mean...oh well, no big deal. My choice, my cash...but the odds of getting that badge are bordering on lottery-esque odds, as far as I'm concerned...
    Emperor Mist Breaker

Me to Gazillion: What are the odds of getting the Ends Of The Earth Spider-Man badge in the Summer Spectacular Mystery Box?

Gazillion to me: Unfortunately, I am unable to provide the exact percent chance of receiving this badge, but just know that it is one of the more rare prizes to win. It's all chance!
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Me to Gazillion: What are the odds of getting the Ends Of The Earth Spider-Man badge in the Summer Spectacular Mystery Box?

Gazillion to me: Unfortunately, I am unable to provide the exact percent chance of receiving this badge, but just know that it is one of the more rare prizes to win. It's all chance!
    Me to Gazillion: No s***, Sherlock. I just bought 2 more boxes for the hell of it, and no badge. I'm almost wondering if their algorithm is based on squad ranking. In other words, high squad ranking, lower chance of getting it? Dunno...frustrating.
    Emperor Mist Breaker

The odds seem to be very wacky for boxes. I have bought 17 venom boxes and still don't have him while i got T-man in 4 boxes
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman

Quote Originally Posted by joeytheleo View Post
    The odds seem to be very wacky for boxes. I have bought 17 venom boxes and still don't have him while i got T-man in 4 boxes
    I just spent another 3,000 gold on the Summer boxes. Got the crisis edition of Extremis Measures, and a bunch of card quests...but still no badge. I sent a ticket to them about it. I'm seriously thinking if you've spent 9,000 gold on these boxes, they should simply award you the badge as a courtesy.
    Emperor Mist Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    I just spent another 3,000 gold on the Summer boxes. Got the crisis edition of Extremis Measures, and a bunch of card quests...but still no badge. I sent a ticket to them about it. I'm seriously thinking if you've spent 9,000 gold on these boxes, they should simply award you the badge as a courtesy.
    it's totally hit or miss, Venom took me something upwards of 6K gold, Goblin I got in the second box, T-Man I don't have yet and I'm not even counting the boxes just buying 1 or 2 whenever my gold hits a thousand or so, summer boxes I refuse to buy, that badge will find another way to be released, everything else in this game that was at one time "exclusive" sees daylight again, even bagman who appeared for one day only barely 3 months ago is back now. I still feel that boxes are a total rip off for customers that already own all heroes, there is just not enough reward vs risk to be bothered. Just put the rare stuff in the damn store for 10K gold, I could live with that, or make it performance based to win not BS random luck.
    Last edited by suedehead; 07-06-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    Additionally, I think damage on the Doc Ock Mayhem mission is broken. Sometimes when I do double damage the first number only shows up (such as a 2 for 24) and Doc takes the lesser damage. I also just had Doc hit me and kill my level 18 character with full health just by swinging his arms around once.
    That's regular Ock. The one I have is lag, Ock appears in one place and I hit him and somehow he's fighting someone else across the stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    Also, the level of rewards for missions and Mayhem missions are really messed up. Recently I've been getting gold, silver, and even bronze when I didn't die at all and defeated all enemies...
    In some missions it's not about you dying, but the amount of damage you took. Green Goblin does that.
    SHSO: Venusian Iguana Hat[1707] / Lance Mariner[956]
    Signature Hero: Luke Cage
    Crafting: Red Mindless One

So the daily mission today is a mayhem mission which is actually kind of nice. Although it almost appears as they did it on accident since all the text is so glitchy

Me brother got Venom on his first try. LUCKY
    CBR Name - 717dif
    SHSO Squad Name - Squire Dragon Pharoh
    Signature Hero - Iron Man Mk42

Quote Originally Posted by 717dif View Post
    That is lucky. Wish that happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by 717dif View Post
    Ooh, congrats!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Invisible Woman is on sale today!