Page 643 of 669 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by DominoK View Post
    Is anyone else having bug problems with EotE SM badges? The first one I got raised my level cap, no problems. But as soon as I got more in the Summer Boxes, my hero's level went back to saying MAX.

I sent a trouble ticket it, but still haven't heard anything back. I forgot to take a screenshot. :/
    My "bug problem" is that I bought an incredible number of boxes and never saw the badge. I'm not surprised to hear you are having an issue with duplicate badges and the max level. The Summer Box is a broken Bummer Box.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Just an FYI to all people wanting Noir, I will be trying to snipe for him tomorrow at the 3 PM PST bid. Please do not counter Snipe me for him and thank you in advance.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

CBOX doesn't work for me. Why?

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    Just an FYI to all people wanting Noir, I will be trying to snipe for him tomorrow at the 3 PM PST bid. Please do not counter Snipe me for him and thank you in advance.

urge to bid RISING! lol j/k I already have him.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventuring Invincible Saber View Post
    CBOX doesn't work for me. Why?
    The CBox system as a whole is doing maintenance... all day, apparently. >.<
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Omega Lady
    Squad Level: 1600+
    Wants: Magik, Blink, Nocturne, Professor X

CBox Mod & Council Member
    Go to the HUB!

Quote Originally Posted by DominoK View Post
    Is anyone else having bug problems with EotE SM badges? The first one I got raised my level cap, no problems. But as soon as I got more in the Summer Boxes, my hero's level went back to saying MAX.

I sent a trouble ticket it, but still haven't heard anything back. I forgot to take a screenshot. :/
    Receiving duplicate badges caused your account to be in a weird state. This has been fixed and you should be able to level your EOTE normally now. As well, you were refunded 200 Gold for receiving a duplicate item.
    Last edited by Mysteria; 07-03-2013 at 05:36 PM.
    Angela
    SHSO Community Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by Kerryee View Post
    The CBox system as a whole is doing maintenance... all day, apparently. >.<
    That stinks. Hey, wanna do the tournament now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post
    Receiving duplicate badges caused your account to be in a weird state. This has been fixed and you should be able to level your EOTE normally now. As well, you were refunded 200 Gold for receiving a duplicate item.
    I see that it has. It no longer says MAX. Thank you! :D
    Super Hero Squad Online
    Mighty Crystal Mentor: 3766|3766
    (Bug Catcher)
    Heroes: 150|150
    Level 20: 150|150

Quote Originally Posted by Adventuring Invincible Saber View Post
    That stinks. Hey, wanna do the tournament now?
    Crap, sorry, I missed this. If you're still available, I can. And CBox JUST came back up. :D
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Omega Lady
    Squad Level: 1600+
    Wants: Magik, Blink, Nocturne, Professor X

CBox Mod & Council Member
    Go to the HUB!

Happy day! Avengers Captain America for sale today. 480 gold!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

In perspective, if you spend four hours on the cover drawing contest, you'll be paid the equivalent of about $2.43 per hour for your work if you happen to win.

And if you don't win, you just lost whatever it cost you to mail it. Everybody should at least get a code for free tickets or engineering textbooks or something for submitting.

The rules are a subjective lot of can and can nots... does Captain America promote a political agenda or message? Does Spider-Man promote firearms or weapons? Why can't there be any references to the Marvel cinematic universe? It's not like any of us have the licensed right to draw or use Marvel character likenesses or elements, movie or not...

Three winning submissions from each age group, 18+, and three other groups where Mom and Dad didn't read the rules and are doing the entire thing for their kid...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Enforcer View Post
    In perspective, if you spend four hours on the cover drawing contest, you'll be paid the equivalent of about $2.43 per hour for your work if you happen to win.

And if you don't win, you just lost whatever it cost you to mail it. Everybody should at least get a code for free tickets or engineering textbooks or something for submitting.
    Yeah, it seems to be a whole lotta work for about $10 bucks of reward. Of course, I spend about 2-3 hours a night collecting tickets and spinning the prize wheel for about $1.30 worth of of gold a day, so what do I know?

As I'm short of cash right now, I'm pretty glad that the last three day's of "daily heroes" have been the Caps (as I bought them all during the Memorial Day Sale). The fact that they are doing "retired" heroes has stopped me dumping gold into summer boxes for the month of July and saving up for when they put up something I need (hoping for an Emma, a Valkyrie, or any of the various Spider-flavored heroes). Got a 'Squatch, tho' which means that I only need one more regularly-available hero that costs more than 600 G (which I might treat myself to if the remaining 27 days of July are all heroes that I already own.

Quote Originally Posted by K'un L'un Kid View Post
    Yeah, it seems to be a whole lotta work for about $10 bucks of reward. Of course, I spend about 2-3 hours a night collecting tickets and spinning the prize wheel for about $1.30 worth of of gold a day, so what do I know?

As I'm short of cash right now, I'm pretty glad that the last three day's of "daily heroes" have been the Caps (as I bought them all during the Memorial Day Sale). The fact that they are doing "retired" heroes has stopped me dumping gold into summer boxes for the month of July and saving up for when they put up something I need (hoping for an Emma, a Valkyrie, or any of the various Spider-flavored heroes). Got a 'Squatch, tho' which means that I only need one more regularly-available hero that costs more than 600 G (which I might treat myself to if the remaining 27 days of July are all heroes that I already own.

I'm not so sure they will be including retired heroes for the daily July sale. Yes, they've included the Captain Americas, but that is only because of the July 4th holiday and he is the most appropriate character for that. I guess well have to wait and see though. He's hoping! :D
    Super Hero Squad Online
    Mighty Crystal Mentor: 3766|3766
    (Bug Catcher)
    Heroes: 150|150
    Level 20: 150|150

I know there is little chance I will win today's trivia for the Avengers Captain America giveaway on Facebook but decided to hold off on buying him just in case. If I don't win, I'll buy him tonight before they change it.