Page 555 of 669 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565605655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 10025

Yeah i know, i used to have an account but it banned me because it said another account was made form my house which is my brothers account, i dont know why that happens, but thanks for the tips. And yeah i need 20 posts.

So, I just used MODOK on the Lizard mission, and got creamed. MODOK is a lot like Magneto...powerful, but deliberate in his actions. More bluntly: he's slow.

I agree with that, he requires some skill, but his combos and power attacks do alot of damage when he is max. Also looks like i got the signature to work with under 20 posts...
    Squad Name: Famous Storm Arrow
    Squad Level: 2502

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Only Human Torch spawned while I battled him. He kept killing me.

I just played him and he only spawned in Mr Fantastic for me every single time lol

On to Villainville!! Gonna try and get MODOK tomorrow, very excited!!
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I'm onto Avengers Loki right now. So I will probably have modok on Tuesday or Wednesday. Don't have time to do some tomorrow :(

Is there a glitch where it says youve done more missions with your heroes than you really have? The game claims i have done 26 missions with Havok when realistically ive probably done 10

SHSO Squad Level: 1861 MissPlanetaryGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joeytheleo View Post
    Is there a glitch where it says youve done more missions with your heroes than you really have? The game claims i have done 26 missions with Havok when realistically ive probably done 10
    Not that I know of.. Are you using him on mayhem bosses? (and not counting them) Because those count as missions too.
    In fearful day, in raging night. With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars– For hope burns bright!

Quote Originally Posted by MissPlanetaryGirl View Post
    Not that I know of.. Are you using him on mayhem bosses? (and not counting them) Because those count as missions too.
    I was but i swear i didn't do that many it was just very suprising when i was looking throught my medals and I saw a character I've had for a week and half ive done my most missions with. I also have Sentry at 22 and i just got him recently so maybe I am just doing more mayhem missions than i think with the same characters or its a glitch with them im not sure

Do u guys think green goblin or noir/fractals r releasing this week
    My Squad is: Shocking Frost Ninja My Brothers Squad is: Famous Storm Arrow Say Hello if you see Us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    I think they will. They've put it off long enough already. I'd like to see some Iron Man 3 content this week but that seems unlikely.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

I'm about halfway through Asgard. Would have been further along but Green Goblin crashed like, 5 times, and a few of the other bosses crashed once or twice too, and I got pretty ill yesterday and spent much of the day in bed.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Chances are one of them will be released but I'm fairly certain we won't get both. Wouldn't that be nice though!

SHSO Squad Level: 1861 MissPlanetaryGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darman456 View Post
    I think they will. They've put it off long enough already. I'd like to see some Iron Man 3 content this week but that seems unlikely.
    They haven't "put it off long enough"... They had plans on releasing them. Just because someone found out that they were WORKING on them in the code, doesn't mean they are ready to be implemented in the game. In fact didn't they say they had trouble with them? Or was that MODOK? Doesn't really matter. They have only now recently officially announced them.
    In fearful day, in raging night. With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars– For hope burns bright!

Quote Originally Posted by MissPlanetaryGirl View Post
    They haven't "put it off long enough"... They had plans on releasing them. Just because someone found out that they were WORKING on them in the code, doesn't mean they are ready to be implemented in the game. In fact didn't they say they had trouble with them? Or was that MODOK? Doesn't really matter. They have only now recently officially announced them.
    April was supposed to be Spider Month. April ends tomorrow. These characters being released any later places them outside the "window". Not unlike Black Widow being released two months after the Avengers. No biggy. Just saying.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."