Page 482 of 669 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Traveler Seamstress View Post
    I AM...

WHO??

I have told a few that an announcement would come (weeks ago) and here it is!
    As shocking as it could be, Storm could no longer be my signature hero! :O
    While playing under my membership, I have experienced several more heroes that made me wonder..
    "Should I switch Storm for her, or keep Storm?"
    I wondered so many times, I need other opinions!

Storm is up against 3 other heroes:
    Avenging Rogue, Tigra, and Phoenix!

To start off, I'll state the pros and cons for each hero.
    Storm: Great hero, good moves, however sometimes bored to run around us and I feel like it could be a time for a change. Some moves have been altered and is quite not as powerful as before. Don't like Hero Up move. (By the Way, Loving the new outfit!)
    Avenging Rogue: Rogue or Avenging Rogue, always have been head to head against Storm, but Storm somehow manages to win the battle for the signature hero position. Love the new moves and all the moves, fun to play around as, and a great heroes and love how moves from other heroes were given Avenging Rogue, making it more fun in Mission.
    Tigra: Not sure why she's on the list, but she made missions very fun. Having her kick the opponents and then flipping back and attacking again was a great move and always fun to watch. Some great P moves, but good Hero Up. Most of the times, fun to play around as.
    Phoenix: The most powerful of all and strongest in missions. Great Health restore move and great Hero Up. All good moves, well most of them. Always fun to play around in all ages. Very good to beat missions quickly.

So who should come out on top and be my new Signature hero? I need help! It's a difficult decisions and I need others to help me decided!
    Just reposting this for more opinions.
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Squad Level: 1060
    Trying to Max: Shadowcat(B), Black Widow(B), QuickSilver
    Deviantart: Here

Limerick Entry:
    Squad Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    I DO NOT have Iceman

Entry 1:
    She is also called Kitty Pryde,
    Who can run through walls and even hide.
    If she invites you to play hide and go seek,
    you better not peak.
    If so, she'll come beating your side.

Entry 2:
    Iceman is cold and cool,
    he can even freeze a pool.
    If he comes to freeze you,
    you better come to,
    and grab some warm wool.

I tried :)
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Squad Level: 1060
    Trying to Max: Shadowcat(B), Black Widow(B), QuickSilver
    Deviantart: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Traveler Seamstress View Post
    Just reposting this for more opinions.
    I...I'm so torn.

I love Phoenix. Healing, range, and perhaps the prettiest Hero Up in the game. If I were told I could play no one but her as long as I were in SHSO, I wouldn't mind at all.

But for all of those reasons, I don't want to see her go to someone else!

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Masky: use Phoenix. that's the best of them. Then again, signature heroes are not that important.

Oh, and I'm changing my signature hero to the Punisher
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

So I started a daily mission with three randoms, my own form of charity. I played as American Dream while the other squads played as Cyclops, Falcon, and Ms. Marvel. My eyes immediately roll as I see their selections knowing full well I probably will not be getting adamantium this time. A few minutes into the mission I realize we'd be LUCKY to get silver. A few minutes after that the horrible play of Cyclops and Falcon stopped because they left the mission. Maybe the internet gods were wrathful of their horrendous play and cut their lines out of spite or mercy. So it's me and Ms. Marvel left to battle the throngs of spawning baddies...but as you see from the picture, the Ms. Marvel needed to go shopping (insert your own "women love shopping" joke here). So I was left alone to finish the mission solo. Thanks, Randoms- I hope you burn in video game hell!
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Thanks, Randoms- I hope you burn in video game hell!
    While playing the game, I always keep in mind that I'm surrounded by young children.

Stealth Iron Man constantly hopping up and down:
    "Be my friend!"
    "Let's do a mission!"
    "Let's do a mission!"
    "Let's do a mission!"
    Yeah, um, I hope you don't mind if I just un-friend you now and sneak off to another zone...
    Current favorites: Claymore, Puella Magi Kazumi Magica, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Justice League, Birds of Prey

Hello All! I just recently started playing SHSO. Looking for some kind of decent faq on this game brought me to these forums. I am anxiously awaiting Marvel Heroes since I tried it at NYCC back in October. While I wait I decided to give this game a try (my daughter enjoys the cartoon)and I am really loving it. The best part is I can play it with her without too much worry. She loves running around with the different characters. I only have the beginning 4 plus Daredevil which I unlocked doing challenges. As a huge Avengers fan I plan on acquiring as many of them as I can. Also a big time Spidy fan so I will need to collect him as well. Before I start asking redundant questions I want to read some of the post in these threads. Look forward to seeing you other players in game or talking on these forums. I will be subscribing to this game as I see it really is the only way to fully fill out your squad. 5 gold a day doesnt do much apparently.

Just got Colossus. He is FUN!

Reed Richards' Apprentice Miss Fantastic's Avatar
    The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

My worst random player experiences thus far have been the ones who have bowed out either right before the mission begins or in the middle. In one or both instances, I like to give benefit of the doubt and consider it's most likely gimpy game servers. Although in the case of before missions, it's possibly due to my choice of hero (do I really need to say who?)...hey, their loss, certainly not mine. BUT I have yet to encounter someone with the 'audacity' to go shopping during a mission...dang, just DANG.
    "Honore et amore" - Richards Family Motto

The Fantastic Cometh!

SHSO - Plastic Fantastic Fungus / Lvl: 2000s / Sigs: Mister Fantastic & The Fantastic Four

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Just got Colossus. He is FUN!
    I love him as well but I only him in missions. He seems slower and not able to jump as high as others so I can't collect tickets with him.

Mysterious Plains Knight Scorpiodisc's Avatar

All day today SHSO has been very unstable. I keep getting disconnected from the game server. I tried updating unity and deleting the shso game files and re-downloading the entire game from scratch, but still getting the issue. I am just curious if anyone else has been experiencing this issue. I usually play on Firefox since it has always been the most stable for me, but maybe I will give Chrome a shot to see if I get the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Hawkeye Fan View Post
    Hello All! I just recently started playing SHSO. Looking for some kind of decent faq on this game brought me to these forums. I am anxiously awaiting Marvel Heroes since I tried it at NYCC back in October. While I wait I decided to give this game a try (my daughter enjoys the cartoon)and I am really loving it. The best part is I can play it with her without too much worry. She loves running around with the different characters. I only have the beginning 4 plus Daredevil which I unlocked doing challenges. As a huge Avengers fan I plan on acquiring as many of them as I can. Also a big time Spidy fan so I will need to collect him as well. Before I start asking redundant questions I want to read some of the post in these threads. Look forward to seeing you other players in game or talking on these forums. I will be subscribing to this game as I see it really is the only way to fully fill out your squad. 5 gold a day doesnt do much apparently.
    You may also want to see our wiki link

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

It's time to get your Irish on!

The CBR SHSO Council would like to invite all to our St. Patrick's Day Limerick writing contest! Here are the rules:

1. You may enter TWO limericks. They better rhyme, or you put the "sham" in "shame" and "shamrock". ALL ENTRIES MUST HAVE YOUR FULL SQUAD NAME ON YOUR POST. *Also please include whether you have Iceman on your account.

2. All contest limericks MUST be posted in the Fantastic-4th forum. I won't accept them via PM, email, smoke signals, or FB.

3. Please keep it language appropriate, you scallywags.

4. The contest ends on St. Patty's Day, March 17th at noon CST or whenever-I-run-out-of-Guinness O'Clock.

5. The Gold at the end of this rainbow (I know the op limerick says "three" but there is actually FIVE awards):
    ONE Participation award*: Iceman *only players without Iceman are eligible for the One Participation Award.
    Fourth place: 75 Gold
    Third place: 200 Gold
    Second place: 400 Gold
    Spaulding Smails: You'll get nothing and LIKE it!
    Grand Prize: 900 Gold

6. All limericks must be about at least one hero/playable villain or villain that is in game by St. Patrick's Day.

Special "Thanks" to Winter Wraith for helping with this contest's poster. Good luck with your prose. Don't forget about the CBR Codebreakers contest. Don't forget to vote on Facebook for Virgo's "Top Squad" CBR Contest (link in my signature).

May the Road rise up with you!
    Where's all the emcees?

My worst random daily mission by missions is the Red Skull one. All the other people die or just eat all the food(for no reason, they have full health when they want food) when I need to heal.
    If I ever get paired up with Cyclops or Falcon I know the score is toast.
    I mainly go solo now unless a friend asks to do a mission

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    My worst random daily mission by missions is the Red Skull one. All the other people die or just eat all the food(for no reason, they have full health when they want food) when I need to heal.
    If I ever get paired up with Cyclops or Falcon I know the score is toast.
    I mainly go solo now unless a friend asks to do a mission
    I find that Red Skull and Mystique aren't even worth doing with a random group if you expect to get Adamantium. They're both very unforgiving boss fights, especially for melee heroes. You're practically doomed to failure before you even begin, when you try to random group those.

SPEAKING of random daily missions...

Has anyone data-mined a full list of which ones are in the new and overhauled rotation? I notice Mole Man and the newer Magneto mission (the Iron Man one) have popped up now, just wondering which other ones I can expect, that I don't own.

Man am I glad they overhauled the rotation... I was getting mighty mighty mighty sick of Enchantress, Ymir & Surtur, Red Skull, Mystique and Juggernaut. (And seemingly nothing else... ever...)