Since the first code contest was such a huge success (48 participants), The CBR Codebreakers have formulated this new contest and with the help of Gazillion, MORE prizes. So, I hope you have your thinking caps on and a high tolerance of mental pain because this contest is 35% HARDER.
Here are the rules:
1. Contest starts TODAY, February 16th and ends March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) at HIGH NOON CST. I'm calling you out, you yellow-bellies!
2. Scoring: There are 27 codes with 30 answers (there's actually 31, but the 31st is well hidden). You will recieve ONE point for each correct cipher. There are THREE sub-contest brackets labeled "A", "B", and "C" and each bracket contains 9 codes/ciphers (this is important for prize information). YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER ALL CODES/CIPHERS (you might as well guess, though).
3. All entries must be submitted to my PM box on CBR or my email. (email@example.com). All entries must contain the following: 1. Your squad name. 2. Your contact info (CBR name or email or FB page) for awards. 3. Whether or not you have Iceman. 4. Your answers labeled #1-#27 and the codes/ciphers with multiple answers on the same line. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
4. As always, your mom can help. If she is hot please send a pic.
5. ALL answers are current SHSO heroes/playable villains/villains as of Feb 14th, 2013. All Alternate costumes are ignored. All cosplay pictures enjoyed.
6.Winners: The Grand Prize winner will be a name randomly selected drawing from the pool of entrants with the most correct answers. There will be a random drawing for each bracket (for a total of three bracket winners) based on number of correct answers per bracket. If you got 4 answers right you get four tickets in that bracket's drawing. The Grand Prize Winner will be excluded from the bracket drawings, and you may only win one bracket. There will be three participation awards (Grand Prize Winner and Bracket winners to be excluded from participation awards) randomly selected from the entrants.
6(B). Whiners: Most of you during this contest.
7. Awards, AKA "What you really care about":
TWO participation awards of 75 gold just for entering.
TWO participation awards of ICEMAN just for entering (only for those without Iceman, please refer to the entry rule #3)
THREE Bracket Awards of 500 gold.
Grand Prize of 1,500 Gold!!!
I wish you all good luck and get cracking!!!