Page 461 of 669 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I joined about a week ago. Gave them $5 for Strange and he's already at max level. The missions are fun, but I'm not sure I see why anyone would want to buy a monthly subscription.
    Access to Agent Only Characters, 500 Gold Per Month, Daily Full Wheel Resets. Plus the Daily Log-In Bonus is 20 instead of 5.

It's cheaper than buying gold to buy characters in the long run. That's why most of us keep a sub up or resub often.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I joined about a week ago. Gave them $5 for Strange and he's already at max level. The missions are fun, but I'm not sure I see why anyone would want to buy a monthly subscription.
    you spent $5 for one hero. A one-month subscription would yield you 5,000 gold (500 bonus gold +150 gold per day times 30 days or 4500 gold), 50 squad level points and access to 15 (13 for silver coins) exclusive heroes (for more squad building). So, instead of the one hero you got, you would have gotten at least 6 gold heroes and as many silver heroes you could assemble + all the squad levels that would have gotten you MORE heroes via the challenges.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    No. Free Member's wheels will get one random gold spot refilled each day. We recommend that you don't spin it until a 15 gold or 20 gold spot fills up.
    So, that means i have to wait like 2 months to get a 600 gold hero. It sucks :(

Quote Originally Posted by MKuzey View Post
    Assuming you log in everyday to get the 5 gold daily bonus too then yes
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Assuming you log in everyday to get the 5 gold daily bonus too then yes
    Classic Marvel

You also get 200 friends instead of 100 and 2 exclusive Missions

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Also, all the cool kids have a paid membership.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Classic Marvel
    Hang on a minute... you get to play a sweet game for free. I am also mostly a free player, and think that the devs at Gazillion are VERY generous with what you can do for free. They could have easily made the game no fun at all for free players, but through challenge rewards, persistence, and maybe a bit of skill/creativity with some contests (here and via Gazillion) you can build a pretty decent squad as a free player.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "Classic Marvel" because Marvel: Avengers Alliance is very doable for free (provided you take advantage of some of the free gold limited subscriptions, etc.) and Marvel Heroes also sounds like it will be an enjoyable experience for, shall we say, "budget" gamers. And all of these games are probably more a result of game companies with licenses from Marvel than Marvel itself, anyway.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

The game can become more fun when you become a member since you have more heroes to choose from.

Exactly why I bought a subscription only for 2 months.
    I was aiming for only 1 month, but of course they dont have $10 Gift Cards as credits.. so I got a $25 for 2 months and the other 5 will go towards something...
    But it is so much better, as I am mainly focusing on the maxing Agents Heroes, and with that everyday I dont buy Gold Heroes so Im saving, right now I have 1300, I would have 2200, but I bought Werewolf when he was released for a day. (It was worth it)
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Squad Level: 1060
    Trying to Max: Shadowcat(B), Black Widow(B), QuickSilver
    Deviantart: Here

The four cubes from crisis MODOK (red), crisis Mystique (white sparkly), crisis Venom (blue drippy), and Loki (plain white).

Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post

The four cubes from crisis MODOK (red), crisis Mystique (white sparkly), crisis Venom (blue drippy), and Loki (plain white).
    coool!!!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Reed Richards' Apprentice Miss Fantastic's Avatar
    The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

The game is just better, period, with a paid membership. In addition to all of the other aforementioned perks, it may just be me, but I swear that the game runs a lot smoother for SHIELD members. The moment I got my membership a few nights ago, I noticed the graphics looking so much more crisp, there being no game lag what-so-ever, and just about everything working perfect right down to the sound effects. One example, albeit a tiny one: On a free membership, after I had my heroes walk in water, they always made 'scrunch, scrunch' noises until you left whatever zone they were in. On a paid membership, that glitch is absolutely no more.
    Last edited by Miss Fantastic; 02-01-2013 at 10:54 PM.
    "Honore et amore" - Richards Family Motto

The Fantastic Cometh!

SHSO - Plastic Fantastic Fungus / Lvl: 2000s / Sigs: Mister Fantastic & The Fantastic Four

Junior Member cyclops angel beast iceman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Hang on a minute... you get to play a sweet game for free. I am also mostly a free player, and think that the devs at Gazillion are VERY generous with what you can do for free. They could have easily made the game no fun at all for free players, but through challenge rewards, persistence, and maybe a bit of skill/creativity with some contests (here and via Gazillion) you can build a pretty decent squad as a free player.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "Classic Marvel" because Marvel: Avengers Alliance is very doable for free (provided you take advantage of some of the free gold limited subscriptions, etc.) and Marvel Heroes also sounds like it will be an enjoyable experience for, shall we say, "budget" gamers. And all of these games are probably more a result of game companies with licenses from Marvel than Marvel itself, anyway.
    I agree. I was not a member for 5 months before I convinced my parents to let me get one. However, I do believe the membership is definitely a good choice.
    SHSO Name: Loud Gladiator Pheasant
    SHSO Squad Level: 500+
    Signature Hero: Magneto

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I'm hoping we get some more challenges soon. Perhaps, making the rest of the Future Foundation heroes being in them :)