Page 460 of 669 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post
    Hmm. That makes sense. Do they still count toward your squad level?
    Yep. Which is why I tend to subscribe every few months to pick up the new heroes and level them up.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Cunning Eye Pharaoh HeWhoHidesInTheDark's Avatar

This may be a weird question, but has Guardian been a part of shield? Just wondering since the rest of the Jr. Shield agent heroes have had some past with Shield. Am glad to see new content being added lately, but it might be a while before I resubscribe...still working on leveling up the heroes I have currently.
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Eye Pharaoh
    Level: 1300
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Wants: Black Bolt, Professor X and Namor please

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoHidesInTheDark View Post
    This may be a weird question, but has Guardian been a part of shield? Just wondering since the rest of the Jr. Shield agent heroes have had some past with Shield. Am glad to see new content being added lately, but it might be a while before I resubscribe...still working on leveling up the heroes I have currently.
    Closest thing I can think of was the Omega Flight team after Civil War. I believe that was Michael Pointer though and not James Hudson. So I'm not really sure on any real SHIELD connection. Someone more versed with Alpha Flight back history might be able to chime in.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoHidesInTheDark View Post
    No, they don't. Deadpool, Tuxedo Thing, Shadowcat and Black Suit Spider-Man...none of them were ever SHIELD agents or ever officially worked with SHIELD in any of the major continuities. And MK1 Iron Man wasn't with SHIELD when he was in that suit.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Shadowcat has worked for S.H.I.E.L.D., during her Excalibur time. She's also worked with S.W.O.R.D.

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

fair enough. The point still stands with the others I mentioned.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

So how is Guardian? Is he fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Masked Badger View Post
    So how is Guardian? Is he fun?
    Well I like him , but I'm a biased Canadian... I like his pose and animation, they didn't seem to be a direct copy of any other hero that came to mind. He's decent in missions, good knock back and area of effect damage on both his combo and HU, he has a useful team armor boost for P2. His saying "eh?' is annoying, I don't know anyone who says that but it's probably more a rural thing anyway... 2nd emote is great, possibly my favorite in the game. I would have preferred Heather Hudson as Vindicator in that suit instead of Guardian, but it's cool to finally have some of Alpha Flight in the game, now bring on Sasquatch and the others!
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Can anyone help with the Hulked Out Heroes challenge? My son has Red Hulk, so needs to team up with regular hulk (alas he has avengers hulk), She-Hulk and World War Hulk. I told him that we may need to get some help, and they may not be available until after he goes to bed, so he is ok with me doing the missions for him. I should be online tonight, if anyone has some time to help out it would be really appreciated.

Jump in the group's CBox when you get back online and ask. I'm sure you will be able to find someone available to assist.

Thanks, I'll go on the cBox tonight, with luck I may be able to arrange some of the missions for when my son is available too!

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Well I like him , but I'm a biased Canadian... I like his pose and animation, they didn't seem to be a direct copy of any other hero that came to mind. He's decent in missions, good knock back and area of effect damage on both his combo and HU, he has a useful team armor boost for P2. His saying "eh?' is annoying, I don't know anyone who says that but it's probably more a rural thing anyway... 2nd emote is great, possibly my favorite in the game. I would have preferred Heather Hudson as Vindicator in that suit instead of Guardian, but it's cool to finally have some of Alpha Flight in the game, now bring on Sasquatch and the others!
    I looked at Guardian's powers right before he came out, am I crazy or do you think he might qualify as a "teleporter" as least close enough to include for town movement? (I know it says only when he travels west, but we don't have a superhero city compass and even it was west maybe he went all the way around so east became west. Well maybe, what do you think?

Oops forgot link.

http://marvel.wikia.com/James_Hudson_%28Earth-616%29
    Last edited by Hobbkito; 02-01-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Got a question. Does free members' roulette reset every day?

PS: Sorry for bad english.

Quote Originally Posted by MKuzey View Post
    Got a question. Does free members' roulette reset every day?

PS: Sorry for bad english.
    No. Free Member's wheels will get one random gold spot refilled each day. We recommend that you don't spin it until a 15 gold or 20 gold spot fills up.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

I joined about a week ago. Gave them $5 for Strange and he's already at max level. The missions are fun, but I'm not sure I see why anyone would want to buy a monthly subscription.