Page 431 of 669 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    Christmas Contest time!

I have a code for a 2 week subscription and Classic Wolverine.

The main rule is, I only want people who don't have Classic Wolverine to enter, just to be fair.

Just Quote this post and I will add you to the list and choose at random who wins. I'm going to use a random name picker tool to decide who wins. http://primaryschoolict.com/random-name-selector/ like this one.

The Contest will last till Next week so everyone will have a chance to enter.
    I am in. Thanks!

Sorry bout the last post. I was sure that i selected your message.

Spying Adamantium Pharaoh

Thanks for the info Hobbkito & Shadowlarvitar! Did you notice any other aspect of the game acting oddly besides the wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by Bitboy View Post
    Thanks for the info Hobbkito & Shadowlarvitar! Did you notice any other aspect of the game acting oddly besides the wheel?
    The character I was leveling up had his tokens collected even though I didn't touch any of the tokens. No experience was given to him either. Other than that I think nothing else happened to me.

Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar

I wasn't able to log in for a while (got that Wolverine message). When I got in the wheel didn't work properly (it just kept spinning until I cancelled). Then I went to collect tokens and after I had done that there were 3-4 silver pieces on the wheel (I assume the cancelled tries were supposed to land on them, it was all gold before logging in) and it was working again.
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

Thanks guys! Derwipok, do you remember what time that was?

Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bitboy View Post
    Thanks guys! Derwipok, do you remember what time that was?
    I don't remember the time. It was definitely after this post

Quote Originally Posted by tv123123 View Post
    so should i wait
    but I don't know how long after it.
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

Thanks for the help folks!

Christmas Contest time!

The main rule is, I only want people who don't have Classic Wolverine to enter, just to be fair.

Just Quote this post and I will add you to the list and choose at random who wins. I'm going to use a random name picker tool to decide who wins. http://primaryschoolict.com/random-name-selector/ like this one.

might as well try!! awesome idea :D
    Online Hero Name: Toxic Surefooted Stone
    Squad Level: 1002
    Currently Leveling: Tigra, Avengers Rogue, Havok, Magneto & Future Found. Dr Doom
    Signature Hero: Northstar

Christmas Contest time!

here we go! :D

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I love that I'm getting lurkers to join the forums :)

King Cosmic Marshmallow Mr. Scarf Cat's Avatar

I love that I'm getting lurkers to join the forums :)
    LOL I'm a lurker too, but I'm not going to enter the contest (very kind though it is.) As much as I'd like Classic Wolvie I'll stand aside and give other people who probably want him more a better chance of winning. Good luck everyone!

I just want to say hello and thank all the great posters on this thread, which has been invaluable to me since I discovered SHSO back in August. I'm from the UK and was stuck on the lame old EU server where we never got any of the new heroes or other updates that you lucky people have been enjoying, so it's awesome to be able to join in the fun with you North American players at last.

Now for a quick query: I too had the error code and couldn't access the game yesterday, so I uninstalled the game files, deleted my Unity cache, uninstalled Unity web player and downloaded the latest one. Turned out none of those things helped, but the game came back online not long afterwards, so it's all good. One odd thing I noticed is that some of the in-game text is now in italics (such as some of the text in the challenges/squad information screen and also people's squad names inside the speech balloons when they chat.) I just wondered if it's supposed to be that way or if it's some kind of glitch.

No sign of Doctor Doom. They could still add him tomorrow though like they did with Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Mmmmmm... Dragon Man. I would love that.
    During the "Dev Help Day" many of them played with Dr. Doom and it seems that Doom's third emote has Dragon Man in it...wish someone has photo evidence of this...
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

The store where I bought the toys with Classic Wolverine is a 20 minute drive from where I live. However, I'm regularly there AND there were 2 left. If they're still there next time I'm in town, expect to see another contest.

Also, I wanted to know if any of you guys noticed this strange thing. See, I traded my spare Classic Wolvie code for one of those $15 1575 gold Iceman cards with 2 level up potions (make sure to thank me if you win Nader's upcoming contest). I used them both, making sure that both times the hero had 0 xp towards the next level (at exactly level 3 both times). Right after using the potion, both those heroes had 1 more level and 1 xp towards the next level. Yeah, 1 xp isn't much but it is a strange thing, is it not?
    Last edited by benfromcanada; 12-28-2012 at 05:31 AM.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    During the "Dev Help Day" many of them played with Dr. Doom and it seems that Doom's third emote has Dragon Man in it...wish someone has photo evidence of this...
    I'll probably max level Doctor Doom the same day he comes out unless it is late at night. I'll post a picture unless somebody beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    The store where I bought the toys with Classic Wolverine is a 20 minute drive from where I live. However, I'm regularly there AND there were 2 left. If they're still there next time I'm in town, expect to see another contest.

Also, I wanted to know if any of you guys noticed this strange thing. See, I traded my spare Classic Wolvie code for one of those $15 1575 gold Iceman cards with 2 level up potions (make sure to thank me if you win Nader's upcoming contest). I used them both, making sure that both times the hero had 0 xp towards the next level (at exactly level 3 both times). Right after using the potion, both those heroes had 1 more level and 1 xp towards the next level. Yeah, 1 xp isn't much but it is a strange thing, is it not?
    That is strange.