Page 430 of 669 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 10025

The game works for me right now. It said I collected Thor's tokens even though I didn't though
    SpOck/"Superior"'s number one hater

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Just so you know, I just got a Classic Wolverine of my own. Also, I have a spare code. I don't quite know what I'll do with it, but I will make sure it ends up in someone else's hands

Also, note to Canadians: Spider-Prime got his spare code from a Winners store. I got both of mine from a Winners. The hint here is if you want to find a Classic Wolverine code, go to a Winners store. Seriously, I got 2 of them for $12, while you can't seem to get them on eBay for less than $13 a piece.
    Last edited by benfromcanada; 12-27-2012 at 01:12 AM.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Does anyone know if Target has the code figures or some cards?
    I know they got gold cards

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    they do not have any figures or cards on their website. i do not know if this is typically accurate or not though as to what is in stores because they do have items that say online only or in stores only.

and it does depend on your local Target. when everyone talked about getting cards at Target, my local Target had no cards at all.
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    they do not have any figures or cards on their website. i do not know if this is typically accurate or not though as to what is in stores because they do have items that say online only or in stores only.

and it does depend on your local Target. when everyone talked about getting cards at Target, my local Target had no cards at all.
    My local target has carried the foundation set since they were released, but the last time I was in there they didn't have them anymore, and they never had any Hero's Destiny. I haven't seen any of the toys in several months except for an Avengers Movie 3 pack.
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    Just so you know, I just got a Classic Wolverine of my own. Also, I have a spare code. I don't quite know what I'll do with it, but I will make sure it ends up in someone else's hands

Also, note to Canadians: Spider-Prime got his spare code from a Winners store. I got both of mine from a Winners. The hint here is if you want to find a Classic Wolverine code, go to a Winners store. Seriously, I got 2 of them for $12, while you can't seem to get them on eBay for less than $13 a piece.
    yuppers, it is very worth it. Even tho I already have it, I decided to get mine for the sake of giving them to someone the code, cause if someone else buys them, the code would probably get thrown out. So, since it is hard to come by, I will always buy them if I find more and give the code out.

I went to a few other stores and didn't find anymore, but if you found some in another winners store, there most be a few more stores that have them. I'm going to try Kingston's next, since the one I got them from was from Belleville's at the Quinte Mall.

a thought just occurred to me about the new stuff...

spoilers:
    does anyone else think that maybe the new Dr. Doom is going to be a part of challenge heroes like FF Spidey was? then perhaps FF Thing, FF Mr. Fantastic, and FF Invisible Woman. maybe a theme to the final challenge heroes of each set to complete the players' collection of Future Foundation Fantastic Four?
    end of spoilers
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    a thought just occurred to me about the new stuff...

spoilers:
    does anyone else think that maybe the new Dr. Doom is going to be a part of challenge heroes like FF Spidey was? then perhaps FF Thing, FF Mr. Fantastic, and FF Invisible Woman. maybe a theme to the final challenge heroes of each set to complete the players' collection of Future Foundation Fantastic Four?
    end of spoilers
    I wouldn't mind if he is a challenge hero but they haven't found new challenges in the code yet, right?

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I would love the new FF heroes to be challenge ones.

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    I would love the new FF heroes to be challenge ones.
    Especially if you can only obtain them at certain levels. Like Dragonman could be level 1000 if he gets released

Especially if you can only obtain them at certain levels. Like Dragonman could be level 1000 if he gets released
    Mmmmmm... Dragon Man. I would love that.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Hi folks,

I'm Bitboy and I'm a developer on SHSO. I'm working with a team of people who are researching the glitch that happened yesterday morning. If anyone here had an issue logging on and would like to help us out by relaying your experiences, I'd love to hear from you. Also, if you were already logged on during that time (starting around 5:30 AM) and were logged on throughout the event, I'd like to hear from you as well.

Thanks!
    =>Bitboy<=

Quote Originally Posted by Bitboy View Post
    Hi folks,

I'm Bitboy and I'm a developer on SHSO. I'm working with a team of people who are researching the glitch that happened yesterday morning. If anyone here had an issue logging on and would like to help us out by relaying your experiences, I'd love to hear from you. Also, if you were already logged on during that time (starting around 5:30 AM) and were logged on throughout the event, I'd like to hear from you as well.

Thanks!
    =>Bitboy<=
    I can only post it here cause you don't have PM yet, and really I don't have much to say anyway.

Mostly it was a lot of "Wolverine must have snipped the wires try again..." error messages. But when I did log on to get gold for my nephews I got memberships for recently, well decided just to get some tickets instead because every single time you tried to spin wheel it would just timeout. Didn't really try anything else, mornings are really just for ticket & gold farming and when I tried later it was fine.
    Last edited by Hobbkito; 12-27-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    This is the best Christmas ever (if I win). And yeah, I don't have Classic Wolvie at this point.
    I am in. Thanks!

Spying Adamantium Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Bitboy View Post
    Hi folks,

Thanks!
    =>Bitboy<=
    The first time I logged on it was okay but once I spun the wheel, the wheel had spin error. I logged out and logged backed and it said "Wolverine cut some wires". Then later the wheel took forever to land on a spot so I logged out again and came back later and the game was fine.