Page 429 of 669 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 10025
  1. #6421
    Agent Of Atlas Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    20,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derwipok View Post
    Avengers Iron Man, Avengers Hulk, Hope Summers, Cable, Phoenix, Astonishing Cyclops, Hawkeye, Giant-Man, Nightcrawler and Avenging Wolverine on sale today.
    Yep. 20% Off Sale was a pretty good thing for Christmas. I dropped most of my gold also.

    I'm kinda disappointed that the sale wasn't off all of their heroes. Since a lot of people have most of the older ones.

    I finally picked up Avengers Iron Man, Avengers Hulk, and Hope Summers. So I'm glad I was saving my gold.

    Hoping the sale will last through New Years so I can grab Cable, Astonishing Cyclops, and Avenging Wolverine.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

    True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

  2. #6422
    Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    I never buy any of the heroes for full gold price, I always wait for the sales to get the most out of my gold per month. I only bought 3 heroes for full gold price, Hope Summers, Spider-man 2099 and Ben Reilly Spidey. I wish I waited for Hope summers cause she went cheap after a month from 800 gold :( but Spidey 2099, I am very glad I got before he became 900 gold. Same with Avengers Hulk, I got him and Captain America for 300 gold for that one day sale they had.

  3. #6423
    Agent Of Atlas Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    20,686

    Default

    They updated the main page with the details of the sale. It is good through New Years. So awesome sauce!

    2012 Holiday SALE!

    Happy Holidays Heroes! To celebrate the Holidays and the wonderful year it’s been, we’ve put 10 Heroes on SALE for 20% OFF! This sale will only last ONE WEEK until after New Years, so hurry now to get Avengers Iron Man, Avengers Hulk, Hope Summers, Cable, Phoenix, Astonishing Cyclops, Hawkeye, Giant Man, Nightcrawler, and Avenging Wolverine for 20% OFF!
    Last edited by Beast; 12-25-2012 at 01:32 PM.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

    True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

  4. #6424
    Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwardhorne View Post
    Well first off I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

    Secondly I wanted to share (brag perhaps? Though I know there are some of you long timers with higher numbers.) about my SHSO stats in a little over a year.

    Squad Level - 1447
    Full Adamantium medals on 54 heroes
    About 41,000 tickets
    About 386,000 silver
    Not very much gold as I'm constantly buying card boosters
    Over 1,000 runs of Ock it to Me mission
    Over 700 runs of Freezer Burn mission (love getting two bosses in one mission)
    Over 700 runs of Magneteors mission
    Completed all card quests
    Over 170 runs of Falcon card quest. (Its bugged and still gives you Look What I Found card reward.)
    Card Collection Score of 1130 (no idea what this means)
    All but one of the super rares from Unleashed set (which of course is the one I want)

    Havoc, my all time favorite hero, made it into the game!

    ...and still quite addicted to the game. Still loving it. Card game medals grow tiresome at times, but have gotten to where I do troublebot medal with most of my brain turned off. Looking foward to another year.

    Hope you all have as much fun as I do playing the game and am excited about the upcoming year.

    Eddie
    Those stats are quite impressive! Obviously, you're one of the top players in the game. At squad level 1447 I'm guessing that you have all of the heroes and they're all completely maxed out, correct?

    By the way, as I understand the Card Collection Score it reflects the number of rares and super rares in your collection.

    Probably the most impressive stat is all-adamantium on 54 heroes! That is really hard to do on just one!
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

  5. #6425
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,907

    Default

    I like the sale. I want to get Dr. Doom before the heroes I need that are on sale though.
    Eagerly waiting for Amazing Spider Man #1 and the new movie

  6. #6426
    Venusian Iguana Hat Carmaicol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    474

    Default

    I really want Astonishing Cyclops but I'm also saving for Doom. Either way, I only have 430 G.
    SHSO: Venusian Iguana Hat[1719] / Lance Mariner[980]
    Signature Hero: Luke Cage
    Crafting: Badges, Badges Badges!!!

  7. #6427
    The Ninja Hydra
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ninja Thumb Wrestler School
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    Those stats are quite impressive! Obviously, you're one of the top players in the game. At squad level 1447 I'm guessing that you have all of the heroes and they're all completely maxed out, correct?

    By the way, as I understand the Card Collection Score it reflects the number of rares and super rares in your collection.

    Probably the most impressive stat is all-adamantium on 54 heroes! That is really hard to do on just one!
    Yes I have all the heroes, including the card game code heroes. Thank you btw, the maxing out all adamantium medals has become a bit of an obsession but its something I'm pretty proud of despite it having no benefit. It does keep me busy. Thanks for the clarification of Card Collection Score.

    Eddie

  8. #6428
    Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    I bought all of them but Hulk and Hope, cause I already have them. Now, I'm goldless again :( I only have 10 gold left :)

    I only need 30 more heroes and I will have them all in the game.
    I only had Cable, bought the 9 others and was left with 300 gold.
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

  9. #6429
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,907

    Default

    The game is acting weird right now. The wheel was having problems so I logged out and waited a bit to log back in and it said 'Wolverine cut a wire', and I logged back in just now and the wheel is taking a long time to land on spots. What should I do?
    Eagerly waiting for Amazing Spider Man #1 and the new movie

  10. #6430
    Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore,MD
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Take a break and wait for issue to get fixed? Send in a ticket if you have the notion. It was working fine for me earlier this morning. Given the Crisis mission glitch that cropped up the other day I expect a bit of down time in addition to whatever was planned for adding Dr. Doom when we finally get the next maintenance outage.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

  11. #6431

    Default

    Uh Oh! Wolverine must have accidentally cut some wires while training! Please refresh the page and try again. [P13100] plz someone what do I do

  12. #6432
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tv123123 View Post
    Uh Oh! Wolverine must have accidentally cut some wires while training! Please refresh the page and try again. [P13100] plz someone what do I do
    Probably the same problem as me
    Eagerly waiting for Amazing Spider Man #1 and the new movie

  13. #6433
    Storm Builder Hobbkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Take a break and wait for issue to get fixed? Send in a ticket if you have the notion. It was working fine for me earlier this morning. Given the Crisis mission glitch that cropped up the other day I expect a bit of down time in addition to whatever was planned for adding Dr. Doom when we finally get the next maintenance outage.
    What was the Crisis glitch? I did a solo run with Magneto and only got a gold, is that it? I thought it might be my fault in that I used a lot of star powers and wasn't maxed, didn't kill all the sub-bosses at end and didn't combo as much I would have liked... it was almost Adamantium but not quite.

    EDIT: And I forgot to say I am having trouble with game too... I bought nephews a month so they can sorta try to catch up to their sisters... triples my gold farming duties and now this. Oh well... Season One of Ultimate Spider-Man is on Netflix (And season 2 of Avengers:EMH) so that should keep them busy if needed. (And seriously if you guys haven't seen the episode of Ult Spidey called "Freaky", gather your family and watch it, it is probably the funniest one... and they are all pretty good really.)
    Last edited by Hobbkito; 12-26-2012 at 07:43 AM.

  14. #6434
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    What was the Crisis glitch? I did a solo run with Magneto and only got a gold, is that it? I thought it might be my fault in that I used a lot of star powers and wasn't maxed, didn't kill all the sub-bosses at end and didn't combo as much I would have liked... it was almost Adamantium but not quite.

    EDIT: And I forgot to say I am having trouble with game too... I bought nephews a month so they can sorta try to catch up to their sisters... triples my gold farming duties and now this. Oh well... Season One of Ultimate Spider-Man is on Netflix (And season 2 of Avengers:EMH) so that should keep them busy if needed. (And seriously if you guys haven't seen the episode of Ult Spidey called "Freaky", gather your family and watch it, it is probably the funniest one... and they are all pretty good really.)
    I think he was talking about the two bosses instead of one glitch
    Eagerly waiting for Amazing Spider Man #1 and the new movie

  15. #6435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Probably the same problem as me
    so should i wait

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •