Page 422 of 669 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by Thennary Nak View Post
    I have been thinking about what would actually make me use the HQ feature in the game...
    The more I think on the HQ, the more I realize that the dev's probably had something different in mind when they were in the beginnings of the game and now. By this I mean, I believe the HQ was designed not only to store the furniture you accrue by leveling your squaddies, BUT, a trophy room. A trophy room to hold all the medals you "win" by completing the missions, card games, destroying troublebots, collecting tokens etc. I also believe the prison area was designed to house the bosses that you beat during either missions or card games (it would be pretty cool if the bosses broke out and you had to re-obtain them). But MOSTLY I believe the HQ was the red-headed stepchild of the lead dev's family and was despised MORE than the card game. I think it has been pretty much abandoned and I wouldn't be surprised to see a hero (or villain) released in the store with NO furniture in the near future.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

I'd be happy to sign on one day and just see the HQ option removed completely. Change the food/paint option to something else, even if its just a couple stupid stars like the gumball machine or getting the same ticket back to respin like a blank space. Heck make it a single 1 gold to be generous. I do believe also there were other plans for it, but its been so long I'd rather just see the thing scrapped to be used to make space for other things.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Cunning Eye Pharaoh HeWhoHidesInTheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    The more I think on the HQ, the more I realize that the dev's probably had something different in mind when they were in the beginnings of the game and now. By this I mean, I believe the HQ was designed not only to store the furniture you accrue by leveling your squaddies, BUT, a trophy room. A trophy room to hold all the medals you "win" by completing the missions, card games, destroying troublebots, collecting tokens etc. I also believe the prison area was designed to house the bosses that you beat during either missions or card games (it would be pretty cool if the bosses broke out and you had to re-obtain them). But MOSTLY I believe the HQ was the red-headed stepchild of the lead dev's family and was despised MORE than the card game. I think it has been pretty much abandoned and I wouldn't be surprised to see a hero (or villain) released in the store with NO furniture in the near future.
    I would love the HQ a lot more if my heroes would stop wrecking the place since they are hungry. Is there any way to stop their rampage? Also I think they have released a few things furniture-wise but it is nothing really noteworthy, just stuff like the clockwork set. I wouldn't mind seeing some more of the punching bags though... Also a prison area that holds bosses sounds amazing, that needs to happen yesterday!
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Eye Pharaoh
    Level: 1300
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Wants: Black Bolt, Professor X and Namor please

Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Mad Badger View Post
    Alright you guys, I think it's about time we put this debate to rest before things get too out of hand.

Mysteria has told us that AS-M and AAIM are not going to be available in the shop anytime soon, so now everyone is arguing only so they can be right; which is never a good reason.

Now I like a good debate as much as the next person, but the way things are going with this one there could be the chance that someone could take something that has been said personal, and the whole thing could blow up from there.

So I suggest we all agree to disagree on the subject (whichever side of it you're on) and move on from there.
    Well said, IMB...

I think what's ACTUALLY being discussed is the in-game economy which, I think we can all agree, has some problems. For dedicated players, silver becomes worthless within a few months. Being able to buy tickets with it helps somewhat but the fact remains that there's just not enough to do with the silver in the game. I know the discussion has been had before but I think Gazillion's got listening ears now so it might be worth revisiting.

How do we solve the silver problem to add more long-term playability to the game?

One proposed solution is to have one or more very expensive silver-sink heroes. I think at best it would be a stop-gap solution. I think this is what they were going for with the Surfers (and now Red She-Hulk and Classic Daredevil). So I get the silver-sink heroes... NOW what?

Some other feature could be added... a silver fee to trade cards from player to player?

What about being able to purchase gold with silver, even if it is a very poor exchange rate... 500 silver = 5 gold? I know there are players with a ton of gold as well...

Releasing the Dark Justice card expansion to be purchased with Silver would go a long way to solving the problem because you can throw a TON of money into that card game trying to get four copies of every card...
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    So let me see...

You think the HQ's been abandoned (mostly)...

The card game has bee silent for months (Mysteria's given us some vague hints about something coming but it doesn't seem to be any time soon...)

There's no word of anything new in the arcade...

Those are half the things you can do in the game! Guess that means that all the devs efforts are going into new heroes and zones...
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

So, I decided to make up a bunch of new fun little themes to play missions as. All are "any 4 of the following" unless otherwise marked. For each hero, unless otherwise marked, variants are acceptable (and no, Spider-Man 2099, Ultimate Spider-Man and Ben Reilly Spider-Man are not variants of Spider-Man).

Horsemen Of The Apocalypse (Hulk was War once, the others were Death)
    Hulk, Psylocke, Angel, Gambit, Wolverine

Perversion Power Potential
    (name says it all)
    Wasp, Ant-Man, Giant Man, Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Scarlet Spider, Spider-Girl, Mr Fantastic, Invisible Woman

DEAR GOD WHY? (these represent two of the worst "relationship" mistakes in Marvel history:Sentry taking Rogue's virginity and Ultimate Wolverine being Ultimate Scarlet Witch's father)
    Sentry, Rogue, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch

Ultimate Odd Couples (any 2 pairs) (these were romantic pairings that did not and could not happen in mainstream Marvel, but did happen in the Ultimate Universe)
    Thing & Invisible Woman, Captain America & Wasp, Spider-Man & Shadow Cat, Firestar & Human Torch, Nick Fury & Red She Hulk, Beast & Storm, Ultimate Thor & Valkyrie

Off On The Wrong Foot (any 2 pairs) (there are heroes who started out as villains for other heroes, and this theme honours that fact)
    Hulk & Wolverine, Moon Knight & Werewolf, Punisher & Spider-Man, Iron Man & Black Widow or Hawkeye, any Fantastic Four member & Silver Surfer

Hebrew Hammers
    (Jewish superheroes)
    Thing, Shadowcat, Scarlet Witch, Moon Knight, Magneto

80s X-Men
    Classic Wolverine, Mohawk Storm, Phoenix, Astonishing Cyclops (closest thing to his 80s look), Nightcrawler, Colossus, Shadowcat

Artistic Souls (our heroes have other interests aside from saving the world, you know. Some have a creative side)
    Captain America (cartoonist) Colossus (painter) Spider-Man (photographer) Wasp (fashion designer)

Team Psychopath
    (name says it all)
    Punisher, Blade, Magneto, Dr Doom, Iron Patriot, Moon Knight, Deadpool, Sentry
    Last edited by benfromcanada; 12-20-2012 at 01:23 AM.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    I'd be happy to sign on one day and just see the HQ option removed completely. Change the food/paint option to something else, even if its just a couple stupid stars like the gumball machine or getting the same ticket back to respin like a blank space. Heck make it a single 1 gold to be generous. I do believe also there were other plans for it, but its been so long I'd rather just see the thing scrapped to be used to make space for other things.
    the HQ was fun at first, but then it just got boring. however, it appeals to the younger players. but i would, as you said, like to see it removed from the wheel. i'd rather get a little silver or gold as well, maybe even prizes like hero up potion or goodies.
    Last edited by Winter Wraith; 12-20-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: typo
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    the HQ was fun at first, but then it just got boring. however, it appeals to the younger my players. but i would, as you said, like to see it removed from the wheel. i'd rather get a little silver or gold as well, maybe even prizes like hero up potion or goodies.
    Yeah, my kids play in the HQ more than the actual missions. They love it and would be pretty sad if it was suddenly gone.

so no new hero for today? :(
    Online Hero Name: Toxic Surefooted Stone
    Squad Level: 1002
    Currently Leveling: Tigra, Avengers Rogue, Havok, Magneto & Future Found. Dr Doom
    Signature Hero: Northstar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUtakata View Post
    so no new hero for today? :(
    Nope. Maybe later they still have time to show a pic and maintenance time. It took longer than this before I think.

Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	576271_463196980382459_21614963_n.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	106022
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Nope. Maybe later they still have time to show a pic and maintenance time. It took longer than this before I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	576271_463196980382459_21614963_n.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	106022
    ohhhh i see! amazing news!!! thanks
    Online Hero Name: Toxic Surefooted Stone
    Squad Level: 1002
    Currently Leveling: Tigra, Avengers Rogue, Havok, Magneto & Future Found. Dr Doom
    Signature Hero: Northstar

Woot on Magneto! Can't wait to pick him up. Hopefully he's not crazy expensive.

Remember that they don't always have to do maintenance.

Since sometimes they pre-load upcoming characters during previous ones.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Woot on Magneto! Can't wait to pick him up. Hopefully he's not crazy expensive.

Remember that they don't always have to do maintenance.

Since sometimes they pre-load upcoming characters during previous ones.
    Super Hero Squad Online
    about an hour ago
    Tonight at 8:00pm PST (11:00pm PST) The will be a game update. This update is expected to take approx. 2 hours. We will let you know when the team is done their work.
    Looks like he's not in there yet.
    SN: Wombat Janitor

So are they releasing all the villians? I'm really curious what made them consider this as I always wanted this. Maybe because they already had the models created. I really hope magneto has some sort of cool jump where he can defeat gravity holding himself in the air