Page 421 of 669 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 10025
    Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post
    The contracts between the two were different. The UpperDeck Heroes will always be exclusive to UpperDeck,
    New question then :)

Is there any way that Gazillion can talk to them to make it a bit easier to get the card? The card game isn't really available everywhere and most eBay sellers and stores won't ship even the single to anywhere but the USA cause of Upperdeck selling policy to stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Okay but I have a question. Will it get added to my membership if I am already a shield member?
    Yes. If you are currently a member, the two weeks get added to the end of your membership (this happened to me).

Cunning Eye Pharaoh HeWhoHidesInTheDark's Avatar

Hi Beast, its great to see you back after a long hiatus!

In regards to the card heroes, I think the issue is that some people paid $300 or more in some cases to get armored Spider-Man and Arctic Iron Man. To then turn around and make them silver sinks would be like a spit in the face. If anything they should make them very expensive gold heroes...but for now I think they should remain exclusive. I don't have either hero yet I do want both, but that does not mean those who went to the trouble to get them should suffer for my want of their exclusive heroes. If anything they should come up with new exclusive heroes that are worth a whole bunch of silver. That would be more fair and give us all something to finally use our abundance of silver for.
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Eye Pharaoh
    Level: 1300
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Wants: Black Bolt, Professor X and Namor please

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown :P View Post
    Ms Marvel Haiku:
    Wind Against My Skin
    Marvelous they all call me
    Ms Marvel I am!

Hulk Haiku:
    Green as a big tree
    Radiation flows through me
    Hulk Smash the city
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boss! View Post
    Deadpool Haiku:
    The Merc with a mouth
    Cool Ninja skills saves the day
    But cannot shut up

Ant Man Haiku:
    Ant man looks quite weak
    Pym particles shrink him small
    However saves all

Hope I win!!!!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crax Dread View Post
    1. Iron Man Haiku:
    =====================

I am Iron Man
    Repulsor blast enemies
    Loaded with missiles

2.Spider-man Haiku:
    =====================

Crawling the hard wall
    Spider senses are tingling
    Bad guys incoming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhumanlee View Post
    1st haiku: Captain America
    ------------------------------
    Past to the future,
    Holding a shield in one hand,
    I am Steve Rogers!

2nd haiku: Ghost Rider
    --------------------------
    With a burning skull,
    Riding through the dark, cold night,
    The guilty fears me
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark 1 View Post
    Both Haikus are about Ghost Rider!!!

Look into my eyes!
    I am the feared Ghost Rider
    Beware of my chain

With a chain in hand
    Surrounded in hellfire
    All fear the cursed one
    Quote Originally Posted by Invegastro View Post
    1*

Thor Haiku

Mjolnir attack!
    The God of Thunder crys out
    Smashing through villians

2*

Colossus Haiku

Stronger than Metal
    Great Colossus packs a punch
    Sentinels Beware!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insiders View Post
    1.-Wolverine

Fast and quick healing,
    Claws of Adamantium
    He is Weapon X!

2.-Emma Frost

Sparkling in the dark
    All hails the Stunning White Queen
    Eternal Diamonds

:) :( :< :0

Btw,if we win, how will we receive the code???
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Deadpool:
    Falcon is awful
    Spider-Man is fantastic
    But I am the best!
    I need to have squad names from these posters. Thanks.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    He's a Hasbro Hero. So I'm sure he'll eventually get added to the game.
    He's certainly taking a hell of a lot longer than all the other hasbro heros did though, which is odd as the toy line was discontinued a while ago... if ebay is the number one source for them now he may as well go into the shop.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoHidesInTheDark View Post
    Hi Beast, its great to see you back after a long hiatus!

In regards to the card heroes, I think the issue is that some people paid $300 or more in some cases to get armored Spider-Man and Arctic Iron Man. To then turn around and make them silver sinks would be like a spit in the face. If anything they should make them very expensive gold heroes...but for now I think they should remain exclusive. I don't have either hero yet I do want both, but that does not mean those who went to the trouble to get them should suffer for my want of their exclusive heroes. If anything they should come up with new exclusive heroes that are worth a whole bunch of silver. That would be more fair and give us all something to finally use our abundance of silver for.

That's like saying that buying a comic from Marvel for cover price is a spit in the face for anyone who bought the same comic off eBay for $500......

Ohh man I am still waiting for the iron spider LOL
    Squad name: Mysterious battle berserker
    Squad level:1018
    Wants: Yellowjacket, X-23, Iron man mrk 42
    Leveling: Human torch, Iron man mrk 2, Sasquatch, Vision and many more

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    He's certainly taking a hell of a lot longer than all the other hasbro heros did though, which is odd as the toy line was discontinued a while ago... if ebay is the number one source for them now he may as well go into the shop.
    I'm not sure which of these have a Classic Wolverine code but it appears you can get some of the toys still through Hasbro. Looks like it will run $13 after shipping to get one of the 2 character packs. We've bought some of the recent 3 character packs and they do not include the code.

http://www.hasbro.com/marvel/avenger...Zgt/Ne-2l/No-0

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I just want Armored Spider-man :(

But it seems I won't be getting him for at around a year, which is when Upper Deck allows US stores to sell to Canada for newly released cards and Dave and Adams can sell me some boxes.

My list of unwanted characters is really short, maybe 6 or 7.

When I started playing, Silver Surfer was a "exclusive" character, you didn't need anything special to buy the rest of the heroes, to buy him you need a lot of time and work in the game. My nephew wanted him and I spend almost a week hoarding silver til we get him, like you said before, it felted like a job.

But after that you don't have the same motivation, Dark Surfer was easy. Getting all the Adamantium Medals for a character gets you nothing, winning silver gets you nothing. It's not about the price, it's a reward for the time and effort some players put in the game.
    SHSO: Venusian Iguana Hat[1719] / Lance Mariner[980]
    Signature Hero: Luke Cage
    Crafting: Badges, Badges Badges!!!

Alright you guys, I think it's about time we put this debate to rest before things get too out of hand.

Mysteria has told us that AS-M and AAIM are not going to be available in the shop anytime soon, so now everyone is arguing only so they can be right; which is never a good reason.

Now I like a good debate as much as the next person, but the way things are going with this one there could be the chance that someone could take something that has been said personal, and the whole thing could blow up from there.

So I suggest we all agree to disagree on the subject (whichever side of it you're on) and move on from there.
    Squad Name: Invisible Mad Badger
    Squad Level: 1500+
    Currently Maxing: Too many to list
    Signature Hero: Avengers Hawkeye

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Mad Badger View Post
    Alright you guys, I think it's about time we put this debate to rest before things get too out of hand. Mysteria has told us that AS-M and AAIM are not going to be available in the shop anytime soon, so now everyone is arguing only so they can be right; which is never a good reason. Now I like a good debate as much as the next person, but the way things are going with this one there could be the chance that someone could take something that has been said personal, and the whole thing could blow up from there. So I suggest we all agree to disagree on the subject (whichever side of it you're on) and move on from there.
    Well said, sir.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Mad Badger View Post
    Alright you guys, I think it's about time we put this debate to rest before things get too out of hand.

Mysteria has told us that AS-M and AAIM are not going to be available in the shop anytime soon, so now everyone is arguing only so they can be right; which is never a good reason.

Now I like a good debate as much as the next person, but the way things are going with this one there could be the chance that someone could take something that has been said personal, and the whole thing could blow up from there.

So I suggest we all agree to disagree on the subject (whichever side of it you're on) and move on from there.
    Someone give this man a medal...
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Cunning Eye Pharaoh HeWhoHidesInTheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    That's like saying that buying a comic from Marvel for cover price is a spit in the face for anyone who bought the same comic off eBay for $500......
    Well the fact that people have bought a case or more of card packs to get those heroes is my point. One case can cost at least $100. Chances are there won't even be an Armored Spider-Man or Arctic Iron Man in that case as well. So in some cases more then one case would need to be bought. Marvel's comics start off cheap but can go up in price, these cards however start off expensive and will become more expensive over time. I will say though it is sad how a few exclusive characters can cause so much arguing...
    Last edited by HeWhoHidesInTheDark; 12-19-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Eye Pharaoh
    Level: 1300
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Wants: Black Bolt, Professor X and Namor please

Wow things got wanky in here recently. At least we know there is little to no chance the TCG heroes will end up in the store. I have the feeling they are waiting for the Hasbro figures with the code to sell out first before putting Classic Wolverine in the store. I know a nearby Toys R Us still has some for sale so there are some still out there.

On another note...

I have been thinking about what would actually make me use the HQ feature in the game and honestly I think I would actually use it if it was set up to be like an area. But until the other areas the HQ is only for you personally but you could invite people on your friends list to come join you. So that way you have a private area to play in or talk to your friends in.

Also maybe instead of having the food be something that you throw out to feed your heroes instead have it come from a vending machine or something so you have a similar deal to eating food from the various areas.

Of course there should also be the rooms that you can decorate yourself. Not sure if that could be added without it being too demanding to the programmers. But one of the other features of the HQ that could tie into that is that there should be a machine that you could put a mix of items in to create new items. Like for example mixing two different paints could get you a new paint color, perhaps one of the harder to get hero paints, and then maybe use that hero paint with a chair could make that hero's chair. That way not only are you giving the HQ a fun feature to play with but the items you get from the wheel or buy in the store could feel like they have some extra value to get.

As it stands now I don't bother with HQ at all, but these changes would make me want to visit it much more often.
    Comic fan and hopeful author.