Page 420 of 669 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 10025
    Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar

Silver is really easy to get by just playing the game. You get silver (and/or tickets that you can turn into silver by spinning the wheel) for basically anything as long as you don't stand around and do nothing. If you have a subscription you usually get at least 500 silver for clearing the wheel. That's probably like 20k silver per month and you haven't even really played the game. You will get more silver when you collect the almost 100 tickets that you need to clear the wheel on average.
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

Hey! Beast is back! Woo-hoo!! (I know I'm late...I was busy...sorry....)
    SHSO Squad Name: Marshal Lemur Squire
    Squad Level: 885
    SHSO wishlist : Any Guardians of the Galaxy
    Signature Hero: What do you mean Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon aren't in this game?!

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I agree also it would be really easy to get them if it was just silver. But, I say even just charge them what it would cost to get the card like a single card would on ebay or in shops, if it's 50 bucks, make it 5000 gold then, since that is about 50 dollars worth of gold. Make it the end all I got everything in the game heroes... till the next update :)

It doesn't even have to be in the shop either, the way of getting it in the boxes of the cards is ridiculous IMO. Every 12 boxes and even then, you could be unlucky and not get one.

I've been playing since the beginning and I have almost 100K in more or less useless silver.

I would probably have double that if I hadn't bought a lot of silver packs to complete my card set.

So I would welcome seeing something worth buying for that or even more than that.

Whether it's eventually adding the card game heroes for crazy amounts of silver or something.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

I see that there is a debate going on about some of our exclusive Heroes. Let me clear this situation up for all of you.

The Heroes that are found on loot cards in the physical trading card game are exclusive to UpperDeck. This mean that they are under contract and we will be unable to release these Heroes to the Shop at any time.

I hope this information helps clear things up for all.

As always, feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post
    I see that there is a debate going on about some of our exclusive Heroes. Let me clear this situation up for all of you.

The Heroes that are found on loot cards in the physical trading card game are exclusive to UpperDeck. This mean that they are under contract and we will be unable to release these Heroes to the Shop at any time.

I hope this information helps clear things up for all.

As always, feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or ideas!
    That makes sense. But even after the contract with Upper Deck ends?

After all, the Hasbro characters were eventually released in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    That makes sense. But even after the contract with Upper Deck ends?

After all, the Hasbro characters were eventually released in the shop.
    The contracts between the two were different. The UpperDeck Heroes will always be exclusive to UpperDeck,

The contracts between the two were different. The UpperDeck Heroes will always be exclusive to UpperDeck,
    Thank you for the information, though, sadly, this means I will never have Arctic Iron Man.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Classic Wolverine still has a chance though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    He's a Hasbro Hero. So I'm sure he'll eventually get added to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    If your not a member and you don't have Classic Wolverine, then just buy a two-pack of SHS Hero toys that have a code it is a total no-brainer. (Look for ones that say they have a code inside) Typically they are around 7-10 Dollars, so decide for yourself if you think their worth buying.

You get Classic Wolverine, who is a pretty awesome character (Avenging Wolverine in what many consider a better costume, so if you don't have Avenging Wolverine there is another reason to get the Classic) and two-weeks of membership... and if you have NEVER been a member before comes with a permanent like 50 point squad rank boost. I am pretty sure this is all still true... I got codes for all my nieces and nephews so we all have Classic Wolverine and some were just two or three months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Two most logical ways a large silver sink can be beneficial are:
    1. Keeps FTP (free-to-play) players playing the game longer (the longer they play the MORE likely they will make a micro-purchase or buy a subscription).
    2. Keeps subscribers & micro-purchase players happy with game's economy (MUST be coupled with regular Gold content).

Having unlockable goals and achievements is what drives many gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Masked Badger View Post
    Those are reasons that are beneficial to having a silver sink. Those are not compelling arguments for an "ultra-expensive chase character" that costs 100,000 silver/10,000 gold.
    I have 270K in silver. I do not know the threshold for when a silver sink becomes a chase character. I would assume it's relative. It would be an interesting poll, though.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

The CBR SHSO Council presents a new writing contest! <wait for applause>

Here are the rules:

1. All entries will be a SHSO hero-based haiku in the traditional 3 line format (5 syllables in first line, 7 syllables in second line, 5 syllables in third line).
    2. All entries must be submitted by December 22nd 12:PM CST.
    3. All entries must be in English.
    4. All entries must NOT contain profanity (let's keep it PG or less, you filthy animals).
    5. All contestants may submit TWO entries.
    6. Your mom can help. (if your mom is hot, please submit a picture).
    7. All entries must be posted on this forum.

Winner gets a 500 gold card code!

Good luck to all!
    bump, bump, bump, bump, bump
    lots of bumping going on
    probably last one.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Junior Member cyclops angel beast iceman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    What can I say? My son didn't have an issue acquiring all the silver characters playing sporadically over the course of a year and it doesn't look like anyone else here did either. Keep arguing if you wish but you won't be convincing those that have already accomplished what you present as unfeasible.
    Actually I have been playing since April and only have the sub heroes and Jean.
    SHSO Name: Loud Gladiator Pheasant
    SHSO Squad Level: 500+
    Signature Hero: Magneto

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    If your not a member and you don't have Classic Wolverine, then just buy a two-pack of SHS Hero toys that have a code it is a total no-brainer. (Look for ones that say they have a code inside) Typically they are around 7-10 Dollars, so decide for yourself if you think their worth buying.

You get Classic Wolverine, who is a pretty awesome character (Avenging Wolverine in what many consider a better costume, so if you don't have Avenging Wolverine there is another reason to get the Classic) and two-weeks of membership... and if you have NEVER been a member before comes with a permanent like 50 point squad rank boost. I am pretty sure this is all still true... I got codes for all my nieces and nephews so we all have Classic Wolverine and some were just two or three months ago.
    Okay but I have a question. Will it get added to my membership if I am already a shield member?