Page 417 of 669 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 10025
    Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I'm hoping they do, cause right now, I don't have any way of getting a large amount of boxes to even get those cards for even just one card. Most sellers won't ship them to Canada and sellers in Canada that do have them, don't have a lot of stock or if you want a case, they want 1200 for it.... I've asked :(

Quote Originally Posted by Super Hero Squad Online
    Congratulations to our Day 3 and Day 4 winners

Day 3- Divine Omega Tailor and Sonic Primal Tiger

Day 4- Lieutenant Uncanny Gremlin and Volcanic Torch Manatee
    YAYYYYYY, Torch! Congratulations!
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Omega Lady
    Squad Level: 1600+
    Wants: Magik, Blink, Nocturne, Professor X

CBox Mod & Council Member
    Go to the HUB!

Hey Guys! Long time no see. I'm back from my extended break from Super Hero Squad Online.

I'm planning to start a new thread if everyone is up for it. Since we're well past the 5,000 posts mark.

Plus there's been a lot of updates that I need to add to the first post. So just seems easier.

Just wanted to double check if it was good for everyone for me to kick off another fresh thread.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!

Welcome back!
    Last edited by Charles LePage; 12-17-2012 at 01:16 PM.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Hey Guys! Long time no see. I'm back from my extended break from Super Hero Squad Online.

I'm planning to start a new thread if everyone is up for it. Since we're well past the 5,000 posts mark.

Plus there's been a lot of updates that I need to add to the first post. So just seems easier.

Just wanted to double check if it was good for everyone for me to kick off another fresh thread.
    Hi Beast! The Admins actually extended this thread to 10,000 posts, so we might want to hold off on the new thread.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Excellent! I wasn't aware if the forums were still having the issue with threads over 5,000 posts or not.

Good to know. Well that means I'll just finally update the first post with the revised information.

Excellent! I wasn't aware if the forums were still having the issue with threads over 5,000 posts or not.

Good to know. Well that means I'll just finally update the first post with the revised information.
    It would be good if you would link the team FB page http://www.facebook.com/SuperHeroSqu...s/shsocbrteam/

UPDATE - The Beast Is Back!

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I was just undergoing a lengthy secondary mutation which required a break from Super Hero Squad Online and now I have returned bright-eyed and bushy-tailed... wait, I've got a tail now? Oh my stars and garters. In addition to real life, I've also been busy Beta Testing Marvel Heroes. But I missed the casual fun of Super Hero Squad Online. So I figured I may as well return and get things updated for the upcoming New Year.

The biggest news from the game since my vacation was the fact that Gazillion retired 12 heroes from the store. 13 including the limited time availability of Werewolf By Night. While a couple of them have made limited reappearances in the store, there's no guarantee if and when we'll see all of them available again. So if you need/want them... best to jump when you see them. Because just like in the comics, you never know when a character will return from limbo!

We also saw the final group of Challenges released to allow us to unlock that final "Reward Hero", for me... Elektra. Some of these are very difficult to complete, unless you've bought every incarnation of Iron Man and Spider-Man available. So hopefully the community can help those of us, such as myself, who are behind on filling out their full rosters with every available character. I really don't want to spend all my gold right now on them. Heh. So advance thanks for that!

I'll update the rest of the information after I jump back in game and grab the info that's available. Thanks for your patience!

We also saw the final group of Challenges released to allow us to unlock that final "Reward Hero", for me... Elektra. Some of these are very difficult to complete, unless you've bought every incarnation of Iron Man and Spider-Man available. So hopefully the community can help those of us, such as myself, who are behind on filling out their full rosters with every available character. I really don't want to spend all my gold right now on them. Heh. So advance thanks for that!
    If you ever need help with any of the challenges, there's usually some of us on http://cbrshso.cbox.ws/. Another link you should post on the first page...

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I was just undergoing a lengthy secondary mutation which required a break from Super Hero Squad Online and now I have returned bright-eyed and bushy-tailed... wait, I've got a tail now? Oh my stars and garters. In addition to real life, I've also been busy Beta Testing Marvel Heroes. But I missed the casual fun of Super Hero Squad Online. So I figured I may as well return and get things updated for the upcoming New Year.

The biggest news from the game since my vacation was the fact that Gazillion retired 12 heroes from the store. 13 including the limited time availability of Werewolf By Night. While a couple of them have made limited reappearances in the store, there's no guarantee if and when we'll see all of them available again. So if you need/want them... best to jump when you see them. Because just like in the comics, you never know when a character will return from limbo!

I'll update the rest of the information after I jump back in game and grab the info that's available. Thanks for your patience!
    Welcome back Beast! We've all missed you here and are happy to see you're back!
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

It's a miracle! Praise the lords of CBR and such! You have absolutely no idea who I am, but I know much about you! Good to see you back!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

welcome back, beast! and like spy said, if you need help with challenges there's always someone in the CBOX and we're always willing to help!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

I said more Q&A was coming and here it is!

Q. I think we were all a bit disappointed that we didn’t get anything new at the NYCC despite the original statement on the description of the panel. Especially with the timeframe starting to creep so close up on Halloween and the planned content for that. Can we get any hints as to when those Halloween themed changes are going to go into place? Plus how long are the Halloween themes planned to stick around?
    A. While this question was partially addressed, we wanted to take a bit of time to explain what happened for NYCC. Our team found out about the Marvel panel description from your posts about it here on these forums. The team discussed if we could pull something together in time, but did not feel that we could make the commitment to do it right. Instead, we have worked on improving communication with our player base by adding Dev play events, Dev blogs, and having Angela take over as the new Community Coordinator. We felt that improving communication long term was better than focusing on NYCC specifically.

Q. Upper Deck had some fun at GenCon in Indiana back in August that I know about. We also so the release of real cards with the Hero’s Destiny set. What current plans are there for expanding the card game online? New cards? New quests?
    A. Similar to the HQ, the team is currently discussing ways to make the Card Game more viable overall. While those users who play the Card Game play it A LOT, overall it is an under utilized area of the game. We will keep you updated as the team’s discussions progress as we know this is a feature near and dear to the hearts of many CBR Team members.

Q. With the influx of new players from EU now onto the servers is there a chance the friends list might be expanded beyond its current number limit?
    A. You got it! SHIELD members can now have 200 friends! If the subscription is cancelled, players retain their increased friend list, but cannot add more.

Q. Is there a chance that a function could be added to deny all requests to avoid constant pop-ups?
    A. Not easily. The code for requests is scattered around many systems. As such, blocking these popups is not something that is feasible to do.

Q. New characters outside of the teasers we know already? (Still a few from the animated show that haven’t made an appearance, amongst countless other fan requests) I know characters like Songbird, Hercules, and Quicksilver are among my own wishlist of characters that haven’t gotten any mention.
    A. We encourage you to stay tuned to the Dev Blogs over the coming months as we give more hints and previews of upcoming content.

Q. New zones? (Atlantis? X-Mansion? Avengers Mansion)
    A. The team is working on the plan for 2013 right now. In addition to talking about new zones, they have been discussing ways to refresh the current zones with new content.

Huge thanks to Raiding Axe, Gargoyle Wraith, and Volcanic Torch Manatee for helping to complete my challenges!
    Last edited by Beast; 12-17-2012 at 03:49 PM.

*Gruffs* Double Posting Son of a...