Page 408 of 669 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 10025
    Cunning Eye Pharaoh HeWhoHidesInTheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    It's about time that we get to play as Everette "Cool" Winder:

Cool. Can't wait to play as him. Havok would be cool as well, can't wait to see who we get.
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Eye Pharaoh
    Level: 1300
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Wants: Black Bolt, Professor X and Namor please

One of the perks of being a CBR SHSO Squad Member is that we have access to a group of game file junkies we dubbed the CBR Codebreakers. The CBR Codebreakers would ask that any of this "spoiler" information stay off of any official SHSO page. Afterall, it's a kids' game! Now, on to the good stuff!

1. Christmas time is here (I don't care what your mama said)! Catch some antlered cats and ride a sleigh between arguments with your family and viewings of Christmas Vacation.

2. American Dream is going away. Buy her soon, because who knows when she'll make a comeback? *cough 4th of July unconfirmed cough*

3. Rogue is back to her 600 gold and Gambit back down to his 150 gold. This was not a sale but a glitch. *Special Thanks to Hero Maven (AKA Mysteria, AKA Angela, AKA SHSO Babe) our new official Gazillion Community Leader for pointing this out, hopefully everyone took advantage of this inside information. **Side note: Hero Maven is in NO way affiliated with the CBR Codebreakers. She is a vault. Don't even try to get info on specific content. Pepper and I have tried and failed and we're RIDICULOUSLY charming.

4. Ha Ha Havok! (took this line from Magma Fang Braddock) is here. But, you knew that.

Here are the spoilers:
    spoilers:

5. More work on the Wendingo missions. That's right, PLURAL. We getting another Crisis Mission, home-slices!

6. You like Crisis Missions? Well, how's 'bout TWO more?!! Mystique and Venom are getting their own Crisis versions...like they weren't hard before. For the record, the plural of "crisis" is "crises".

7. Alright, STOP! Collaborate and listen! You like Iceman?! Yeah, neither do I. He's the worst in missions, but fun in zones. REGARDLESS...we will be getting Classic Iceman of the Marvel NOW! variety!

8. Here's a big "iffy" find...by that I mean there is VERY limited evidence showing this to be true. If you have Havok, and you achieve his furniture while leveling, you will notice that one of the captions reads that he like to talk to his friend POLARIS. Like I said, very "iffy"...but worth mentioning, right?

9. Here's the big one: Playable Villains. I'll let that sink in for a moment. CBR Codebreakers have found the verbage "This hero is banned from this mission" and after more searching found MANY files for Magneto and some for Dr. Doom. They are coming, and with the dev blog's "naughty and nice" reference. They're coming soon.

end of spoilers

The CBR Codebreakers will continue to look for more info in the files. Enjoy!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 12-06-2012 at 10:38 PM.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post
    Hey Guys,

The price change with Rogue and Gambit is a bug, so get Rogue while you can, as she will be going back up to 600 Gold soon!
    Any chance the sweet people at Gazillion HQ can credit knuckleheads like me who spent 50 too much on Gambit (worried that he might be going up 50 every few days or something?)

It never hurts to ask! :)
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

No longer a spoiler but an "Easter egg". Playable Magneto coming soon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21726_177239819087746_551589089_n.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	105386

Thanks to Nader for the initial find.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 12-06-2012 at 11:45 PM.

FUUUU-SION!

SHSO: Venusian Iguana Hat[1719] / Lance Mariner[980]
    Signature Hero: Luke Cage
    Crafting: Badges, Badges Badges!!!

The Ninja Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Torch Manatee View Post
    I take it you like Havok?
    Very much so. WAY back when there were a few issues where Havok took Polaris and two other "unfamous" heros to "where ever" to save the X-Men. (I might have been the original Phoenix storyline.) Anyway Havok just decimated everything and finished what the X-Men had not been able to over several issues. I was facinated with the constant requirement to have to put damper on his power. Then he lead the X-Factor for a while and that was pretty cool too.

Now the Havok in game (and probably current comics)really looks like Bullseye with a dumber head design. /sigh

Punch to the ego! <laughs>
    Psh! Old newbs.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I always liked Havok since Mutant X, I loved that storyline. But, I always liked shows like Sliders and Quantum Leap.

Doctor Doom and Magneto? I will be sure to buy those right away. Sadly the tournament registration will be over

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Doctor Doom and Magneto? I will be sure to buy those right away. Sadly the tournament registration will be over
    There will be more tournaments in the future so dont fret to much. All in due time.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

This is great stuff! I've been hoping we could play as villains ever since Villian-ville came out.

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Any chance the sweet people at Gazillion HQ can credit knuckleheads like me who spent 50 too much on Gambit (worried that he might be going up 50 every few days or something?)

It never hurts to ask! :)
    I'm guessing they'd ding the people who saved 400 on Rogue before they did that
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Shhh. don't give them any ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Traveler Seamstress View Post

Also, I lost all the other threads we used here. Can someone give me the links so I can favorite them again? Like Card Thread, Team Thread, Character Discussion Thread or what ever threads you guys are using today. I got the threads from back then. I know some of the thread owners left, so I'd any newer threads.

Welcome back MTS, most threads are still linked on the first page of this thread, with the exception of the
    "most wanted characters" thread.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    I'm guessing they'd ding the people who saved 400 on Rogue before they did that
    How would they? It would be very hard, unless they want to be trolls and put people in the negatives for thinking she was on sale. ^^;

One of the perks of being a CBR SHSO Squad Member is that we have access to a group of game file junkies we dubbed the CBR Codebreakers. The CBR Codebreakers would ask that any of this "spoiler" information stay off of any official SHSO page. Afterall, it's a kids' game! Now, on to the good stuff!

1. Christmas time is here (I don't care what your mama said)! Catch some antlered cats and ride a sleigh between arguments with your family and viewings of Christmas Vacation.

2. American Dream is going away. Buy her soon, because who knows when she'll make a comeback? *cough 4th of July unconfirmed cough*

3. Rogue is back to her 600 gold and Gambit back down to his 150 gold. This was not a sale but a glitch. *Special Thanks to Hero Maven (AKA Mysteria, AKA Angela, AKA SHSO Babe) our new official Gazillion Community Leader for pointing this out, hopefully everyone took advantage of this inside information. **Side note: Hero Maven is in NO way affiliated with the CBR Codebreakers. She is a vault. Don't even try to get info on specific content. Pepper and I have tried and failed and we're RIDICULOUSLY charming.

4. Ha Ha Havok! (took this line from Magma Fang Braddock) is here. But, you knew that.

Here are the spoilers:
    spoilers:

5. More work on the Wendingo missions. That's right, PLURAL. We getting another Crisis Mission, home-slices!

6. You like Crisis Missions? Well, how's 'bout TWO more?!! Mystique and Venom are getting their own Crisis versions...like they weren't hard before. For the record, the plural of "crisis" is "crises".

7. Alright, STOP! Collaborate and listen! You like Iceman?! Yeah, neither do I. He's the worst in missions, but fun in zones. REGARDLESS...we will be getting Classic Iceman of the Marvel NOW! variety!

8. Here's a big "iffy" find...by that I mean there is VERY limited evidence showing this to be true. If you have Havok, and you achieve his furniture while leveling, you will notice that one of the captions reads that he like to talk to his friend POLARIS. Like I said, very "iffy"...but worth mentioning, right?

9. Here's the big one: Playable Villains. I'll let that sink in for a moment. CBR Codebreakers have found the verbage "This hero is banned from this mission" and after more searching found MANY files for Magneto and some for Dr. Doom. They are coming, and with the dev blog's "naughty and nice" reference. They're coming soon.

end of spoilers

The CBR Codebreakers will continue to look for more info in the files. Enjoy!
    No love for Classic Iceman? I, for one, am looking forward to a bald Iceman who can freeze baddies into ice blocks.