One of the perks of being a CBR SHSO Squad Member is that we have access to a group of game file junkies we dubbed the CBR Codebreakers. The CBR Codebreakers would ask that any of this "spoiler" information stay off of any official SHSO page. Afterall, it's a kids' game! Now, on to the good stuff!
1. Christmas time is here (I don't care what your mama said)! Catch some antlered cats and ride a sleigh between arguments with your family and viewings of Christmas Vacation.
2. American Dream is going away. Buy her soon, because who knows when she'll make a comeback? *cough 4th of July unconfirmed cough*
3. Rogue is back to her 600 gold and Gambit back down to his 150 gold. This was not a sale but a glitch. *Special Thanks to Hero Maven (AKA Mysteria, AKA Angela, AKA SHSO Babe) our new official Gazillion Community Leader for pointing this out, hopefully everyone took advantage of this inside information. **Side note: Hero Maven is in NO way affiliated with the CBR Codebreakers. She is a vault. Don't even try to get info on specific content. Pepper and I have tried and failed and we're RIDICULOUSLY charming.
4. Ha Ha Havok! (took this line from Magma Fang Braddock) is here. But, you knew that.
Here are the spoilers:
end of spoilers
5. More work on the Wendingo missions. That's right, PLURAL. We getting another Crisis Mission, home-slices!
6. You like Crisis Missions? Well, how's 'bout TWO more?!! Mystique and Venom are getting their own Crisis versions...like they weren't hard before. For the record, the plural of "crisis" is "crises".
7. Alright, STOP! Collaborate and listen! You like Iceman?! Yeah, neither do I. He's the worst in missions, but fun in zones. REGARDLESS...we will be getting Classic Iceman of the Marvel NOW! variety!
8. Here's a big "iffy" find...by that I mean there is VERY limited evidence showing this to be true. If you have Havok, and you achieve his furniture while leveling, you will notice that one of the captions reads that he like to talk to his friend POLARIS. Like I said, very "iffy"...but worth mentioning, right?
9. Here's the big one: Playable Villains. I'll let that sink in for a moment. CBR Codebreakers have found the verbage "This hero is banned from this mission" and after more searching found MANY files for Magneto and some for Dr. Doom. They are coming, and with the dev blog's "naughty and nice" reference. They're coming soon.
The CBR Codebreakers will continue to look for more info in the files. Enjoy!
Last edited by CenturianSpy; 12-06-2012 at 11:38 PM.
SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
Marvel game addict
SHSO squad level: 960 or so
MAA agent level: 185 or so
SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle
SHSO: Venusian Iguana Hat / Lance Mariner
Signature Hero: Luke Cage
Crafting: Destroyer Badge [2/6]
Now the Havok in game (and probably current comics)really looks like Bullseye with a dumber head design. /sigh
I always liked Havok since Mutant X, I loved that storyline. But, I always liked shows like Sliders and Quantum Leap.
Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
"My give a damn is busted"
Welcome back MTS, most threads are still linked on the first page of this thread, with the exception of the
"most wanted characters" thread.
SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
Squad Level: 2400+
Toxic Bug Spirit
Want in on the action, or maybe just some people to mission with? Come pop in the Cbox!