Page 402 of 669 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 10025
    Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Anyone else getting an error and kicked out of the game when they try to move to a different zone? If I try to leave the Daily Bugle zone, I get a "fatal error" and it kicks me out of the game and the Unity player throws an error. I tried lowering the graphics of the game and re-installing the files for the game and re-installing the Unity player.

Cunning Eye Pharaoh HeWhoHidesInTheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Anyone else getting an error and kicked out of the game when they try to move to a different zone? If I try to leave the Daily Bugle zone, I get a "fatal error" and it kicks me out of the game and the Unity player throws an error. I tried lowering the graphics of the game and re-installing the files for the game and re-installing the Unity player.
    Yep getting the same problem. Not sure how to fix it yet though. I am glad to see the challenges added but the bugs makes it so I can't finish them.
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Eye Pharaoh
    Level: 1300
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Wants: Black Bolt, Professor X and Namor please

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoHidesInTheDark View Post
    Yep getting the same problem. Not sure how to fix it yet though. I am glad to see the challenges added but the bugs makes it so I can't finish them.
    Okay good. If someone else is having the same problem, that probably means its a problem on their end and not ours.

GAZILLION: Thank you! Thank you for the new heroes, the new challenges, the new prices... thank you. THANK YOU.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    GAZILLION: Thank you! Thank you for the new heroes, the new challenges, the new prices... thank you. THANK YOU.
    Plus we have a new Rogue... someone light the Cowgirl signal!

For those of you experiencing the crash between zones:
    I need you to try a few things for me to see if it helps resolve the issue. (do them in order and try after every step)

1 . If you haven't already, please download ALL the files before entering the game
    2. Update your Unity Player
    3. Delete the game files and then clear your web browser's cache
    4. Reload the game files

If NONE of these steps work, please let me know and tell me your Unity version and send me a DxDiag. If any of them work, please let me know which step worked.

Feel free to let me know if you need help doing any of these things

Awhile ago, Gothmlord gathered some questions for us to answer. Well here are your answers!

Q:The biggest news going right now is the recent move with the EU servers. How is this going to affect the game as a whole and can you give us any additional insight into whats going to happen with our EU players’ accounts?

A: The SHSO Team is very excited to have EU players on the US servers. In preparation for the change, we built out brand new hardware for the game in the new East Coast datacenter, rebuilt the website to allow for EU localization and registration, and will shortly be kicking off a new marketing campaign to attract additional EU players to the game. Unfortunately, we could not transfer the player accounts due to legal restrictions but we created incentive packages to help the EU players get restarted on the new servers. These were sent out to all registered P7 users within a few days of the server transfer. Going forward, we plan to grow and expand our EU market just as we have here in the US. It is an exciting time for the game!

Q:A lot of long term fans feel that the Agent membership is rather stagnant, and the motivation to maintain a constant monthly subscription is currently lacking. Also recently Iron Man who had been an Agent-Only character made the switch over to a public character. Are there any future plans to add new Agent characters to increase interest in former Agents to return, new players to try a membership, and/or cycle other additional characters that have been Agent only for a while over to the public market?

A: There are plans to add more Agent Only Heroes in addition to Indestructible Hulk, as well as add new Agent Only features soon!

Q:Last year we had a lot of characters shown as being in the works, both as new characters and alternative costume selections for characters we already have available. Do we have any projected dates in the future coming up to match up with them? Are certain ones being held back to get releases better timed with upcoming movie releases? Pepper Potts (Rescue) – Iron Man 3 / (King) Thor – Thor 2 / Commander Rogers outfit & the alternative Falcon costume – Captain America 2 / Maybe a couple surprise ones with Guardians of the Galaxy?

A:Plans and ideas for future content are not set in stone. Sometimes an idea doesn't work. Other times, we find out about a new content planned from Marvel (such as Marvel NOW!) that changes everything! This does not mean a Hero is abandoned or being held back. It simply means it is not their time to enter Super Hero City!

Q:Are there future plans on expanding the purpose of the HQ function in the game? Tossing around furniture and feeding angry heroes is a interesting distraction from time to time, but not necessarily one that a lot of people want to invest their gold or silver into.

A: The team is actively discussing the future of the HQ and how to make it a more interesting and viable part of the game. It’s not been forgotten!

Q:A I know I still have one character I can’t get in game because they are a Challenge based character. I beat the challenges early on and sadly I am forced to continue to look at one lone character grayed out that I can’t have because after a certain point there just isn't anything to do now there. Can we expect new challenges anytime soon to get that last character? Perhaps we’ll even see new characters that are challenge only outside of the standard gold and silver route?

A: Done!

Q:Given that it’s a comic world and sometimes similar agendas breed the necessity to work together across superhero/super villain lines, plus the fact we have characters like Iron Patriot running around means things can get a little grey. Are there any plans to make certain villains playable in the future?

A: Stay tuned ;)

Q:New missions past Halloween? (Wasn’t Mysterio planned at one point?)

A: New missions are coming including additional Crisis Mode missions. While we don’t want to give any spoilers, we are very excited about our plans. We hope you will be too!

Additional Questions and Answer will be addressed ASAP.
    Last edited by Mysteria; 11-30-2012 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post
    Additional Questions and Answer will be addressed ASAP.
    Hopefully including some insight into the status of the (abandoned?) card game?
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

I'd love to know if we can get a new zone in the near future. I would love either the X-Mansion or Avenger's Mansion, but I would really take anything in the end. I just want a new area to explore.
    Comic fan and hopeful author.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I love the new challenges and update to the store, allowed me to get 7 new heroes all at once! Gambit, Beast, Angel, Mohawk Storm, Red She-Hulk, Classic Daredevil and with 600 more gold, I haven't decided who I wanted to get yet.

Does anybody have Street Clothes Wolverine? It is for the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakor1138 View Post
    Does anybody have Street Clothes Wolverine? It is for the challenge.
    Putting one of the challenge reward heroes in as another challenge's requirement seems like a bit of a screw up to me. What if everyone had left Street Clothes Wolverine as the last reward hero selected?
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Putting one of the challenge reward heroes in as another challenge's requirement seems like a bit of a screw up to me. What if everyone had left Street Clothes Wolverine as the last reward hero selected?
    They're forced to find a friend in the game to run a mission with? Wolverine is to popular for everyone to have ignored him.
    Last edited by GothamLord; 11-30-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    They're forced to find a friend in the game to run a mission with? Wolverine is to popular for everyone to have ignored him.
    Well, nobody who has him wants to play a mission with me.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Have you gone to the group's CBox chat room and asked for help??

http://cbrshso.cbox.ws/
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"